### Jets \ Pats --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

And so it begins with a thick fog enveloping the battle arena . . . . Smell of grilled meats wafting throughout the lots. 

Bitter chill ill in the air. Those QB hits sting a bit more in this environment. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for the picture miss being there regardless of the weather its still a good day. Enjoy the game and bring home the WIN,

I obviously want us to win and I hate to be a downer its just the fact that we can go 11-5 and still miss the playoffs that has me kinda like bleh.  And the Steelers and Chiefs are not losing any of their remaining games.  They're simply playing lights out and going against opponents who are drafting high in the draft next year.  Such a messed up situation...

I obviously want us to win and I hate to be a downer its just the fact that we can go 11-5 and still miss the playoffs that has me kinda like bleh.  And the Steelers and Chiefs are not losing any of their remaining games.  They're simply playing lights out and going against opponents who are drafting high in the draft next year.  Such a messed up situation...

In a way, I want them to lose this game and beat Buffalo. Because going 11-5 and missing the playoffs will be called SOJ by everybody on here, which would take away the successes of this season.  Now, that doesn't outweigh wanting to beat Brady, but it is in the back of my head.

• Thumb Down 4

In a way, I want them to lose this game and beat Buffalo. Because going 11-5 and missing the playoffs will be called SOJ by everybody on here, which would take away the successes of this season.  Now, that doesn't outweigh wanting to beat Brady, but it is in the back of my head.

I feel like there should be some sort of compensation for when a team goes 11-5 and misses the playoffs along with getting a horrible pick in the draft as an added bonus.  That's a double smack in the face to an organization that did what wrong exactly?  It's a screwed up system that they know needs to be fixed.

Cmon, u guys, No matter what happens with the playoffs we still get a chance to beat up on the Patriots and maybe rub their noses in it as well...MAN UP.

• Upvote 1

Het we all knew the playoffs were going to be a longshot this year.

From the beginning of the season till now, its been a longshot, so lets just kick the Rats to the curb today and see what happens.

Its been a good season, a fun season for once. 

• Upvote 2