What 4 games will Brady be suspended next year?

Maxman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, The Troll said:

I hope none, and instead he crashes into the Peyton Manning age wall he appeared to be hurtling towards after the Kansas City game in 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will be nice when it happens but it doesn't look like it's happening any time soon.

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Wait wut?  Every media guy and his dog are now saying the pats should be given back their draft picks.  He was obviously FRAMED!

Yeah, I've been hearing that and it's sickening...

The court never said they didn't do anything wrong, just that Goodall is a moron.   They still cheated and in my book it was egregious.

32 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Wait wut?  Every media guy and his dog are now saying the pats should be given back their draft picks.  He was obviously FRAMED!

They can say it all they want but the penalties the team suffered has nothing to do with the punishment and subsequent proceedings on Brady individually and even if Brady prevails on the appeal it does not change that the district court did not overturn the finding that Brady cheated.

Just now, rex-n-effect said:

They can say it all they want but the penalties the team suffered has nothing to do with the punishment and subsequent proceedings on Brady individually and even if Brady prevails on the appeal it does not change that the district court did not overturn the finding that Brady cheated.

he will never be suspended for such a minor issue.

8 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

he will never be suspended for such a minor issue.

Minor issue? Please explain why it is minor. The guy ordered attendants to deflate balls illegally and you think this is minor? You have Stockholm syndrome as a Jets fan. You love Pats and Brady in a way not easy to explain. 

2 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Minor issue? Please explain why it is minor. The guy ordered attendants to deflate balls illegally and you think this is minor? You have Stockholm syndrome as a Jets fan. You love Pats and Brady in a way not easy to explain. 

we have discussed this over and over and over and over again but he slightly deflated a football.  not a big deal, if it wasn't the pats no one would have talked about it let alone have it become the major issue it became.  in the rule book this was a $20k fine, that is less than pocket change for these guys.

46 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

God I love lawyer talk 

1 hour ago, The Troll said:

I hope none, and instead he crashes into the Peyton Manning age wall he appeared to be hurtling towards after the Kansas City game in 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After that KC game, gronk came back and they started deflating balls.

This year, with no deflated balls and no edelman and gronk, he closed out the season 2-4. 

Brady's already showing signs of aging. The cheating and unbelievable talent around him masked it for a few stretch runs.

I think it is going to be the 1st four games. But what do you think? What is best for the Jets, if Brady misses time in the beginning or the middle of the season?

Pats have more of a chance regaining their draft picks than Brady getting suspended.

43 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This year, with no deflated balls and no edelman and gronk, he closed out the season 2-4. 

Brady's already showing signs of aging. The cheating and unbelievable talent around him masked it for a few stretch runs.

haha so they didn't deflate balls in the KC game but did so after?  ever thought about a career in comedy?

5 minutes ago, faba said:

The NFL appealed this- I wonder when the result of that will come out- late on a Friday night most likely rejected

Last I saw oral arguments were scheduled for this week. The opinion will follow maybe 2-3 months later. I'm not sure how fast the Second Circuit tends to issue opinions. If the opinion affirms the district court or overturns and renders judgment for the NFL then it's a done deal unless either party appeals to SCOTUS and SCOTUS grants certiorari to hear the case. Then, who knows how long this goes on especially given the absence of a justice. If the appellate court overturns and returns it to the district court for further proceedings then again who knows how long that goes on. There could be further proceedings at the trial court and go back to the Second Circuit potentially multiple times.

4 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Last I saw oral arguments were scheduled for this week. The opinion will follow maybe 2-3 months later. I'm not sure how fast the Second Circuit tends to issue opinions. If the opinion affirms the district court or overturns and renders judgment for the NFL then it's a done deal unless either party appeals to SCOTUS and SCOTUS grants certiorari to hear the case. Then, who knows how long this goes on especially given the absence of a justice. If the appellate court overturns and returns it to the district court for further proceedings then again who knows how long that goes on. There could be further proceedings at the trial court and go back to the Second Circuit potentially multiple times.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/23/28/f2232897d41021fb5ad9fcc2de77b53b.jpg

none.  they screwed up by not stipulating what part of the punishment was for not cooperating with the investigation

if they had done that initially, I think berman would have honored it

they can't get him on deflating balls because jay feely did it and wasn't suspended

but none of that matters, the part that matters is the other owners told kraft to take the punishment up the ass because they are sick and tired of his bullsh*t and he did

8 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Where was this proven? 

In the multi-millionn dollar investigation the only mention of air pressure was McNally saying "it is supposed to be 13", when talking to his fiance about the Jets games. 

8 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

15 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Where was this proven? 

In the multi-millionn dollar investigation the only mention of air pressure was McNally saying "it is supposed to be 13", when talking to his fiance about the Jets games. 

Then there is the text-conversation among McNally, Jastremski and an unidetified person:

http://deadspin.com/the-hilarious-brady-bashing-texts-sent-by-the-pats-bal-1702598756

Jastremski: Tom is acting crazy about balls.  Ready to vomit.

unidentified: He saying they are not good enough??

Jastremski: Tell later

McNally: Tom sucks... I'm going make the next ball a f*ckin balloon

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done. I told him it was.  He was right though....  I checked some of the balls this morn...  The refs f*cked us... a few of them were at almost 16.They didn't recheck them after they put air in them.

McNally: F*ck Tom.  16 is nothing.  Wait till next Sunday.  

Jastremski: Can't wait to give you your needle this week :)

McNally: F*ck Tom.  Male sure the pump is attached to the needle....  f*ckin watermelons coming ... the only thing deflating Sunday is his passing rating.

Brady lied and cheated.  Some people need to have Captain Obvious convince them.. 

Brady will stall it out in court because he has better lawyers than the NFL does. It'll give him at least enough time to fulfill his new contract. Which is below market and obviously a way to get around the salary cap (another example of their cheating). He is getting way under what other Qbs and guys way interior to him are making. It's so obvious it's not funny. But Roger I'm sure doesn't want to mix it up with them again. 

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

Then there is the text-conversation among McNally, Jastremski and an unidetified person:

http://deadspin.com/the-hilarious-brady-bashing-texts-sent-by-the-pats-bal-1702598756

Jastremski: Tom is acting crazy about balls.  Ready to vomit.

unidentified: He saying they are not good enough??

Jastremski: Tell later

McNally: Tom sucks... I'm going make the next ball a f*ckin balloon

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done. I told him it was.  He was right though....  I checked some of the balls this morn...  The refs f*cked us... a few of them were at almost 16.They didn't recheck them after they put air in them.

McNally: F*ck Tom.  16 is nothing.  Wait till next Sunday.  

Jastremski: Can't wait to give you your needle this week :)

McNally: F*ck Tom.  Male sure the pump is attached to the needle....  f*ckin watermelons coming ... the only thing deflating Sunday is his passing rating.

Brady lied and cheated.  Some people need to have Captain Obvious convince them.. 

Again, what did they prove?

Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-8.43.43-AM.png

Here is the little bit of texting that happened during the exchange above with his fiance.

"They supposed to be 13 lbs."

What?  Not under 12.5 lbs?  Or right at 12.5 lbs. after you take it out of the steam room?  13.

You mean in the middle of the legal limit.   Hmmmm.

Just now, PFSIKH said:

Again, what did they prove?

Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-8.43.43-AM.png

Here is the little bit of texting that happened during the exchange above with his fiance.

"They supposed to be 13 lbs."

What?  Not under 12.5 lbs?  Or right at 12.5 lbs. after you take it out of the steam room?  13.

You mean in the middle of the legal limit.   Hmmmm.

Brady said he didn't know these guys by name.  He is a liar.  It is obvious that he had them deflate the balls.  Below 12.5?  I don't know, but he did have them tamper with the balls and try to hide it (sneaking into bathrooms with them).  And he flat out lied about it.  He is a piece of sh!t and deserves a suspension for lying to the investigators and for impeding the investigation.  Smug arrogant a$$hole.  I hope the Circuit court overturns the District Court ruling in some way.  Even if he is not suspended.

Archived