Jets Game 1 Starter at QB?

Sarge4Tide

Game 1 Starter  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Jets Game 1 Starter at QB?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Geno Smith
    • Bryce Petty
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • Robert Griffin III
    • Brian Hoyer
    • Carson Wentz
    • Jared Goff
    • Paxton Lynch
    • Someone Else

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Who will start at QB in regular season game 1 for Gang Green?

thats an easy one. ryan fitzpatrick. soon he will realize that nobody is paying him top dollar and a deal with the jets will be made. end of story

19 hours ago, ylekram said:

thats an easy one. ryan fitzpatrick. soon he will realize that nobody is paying him top dollar and a deal with the jets will be made. end of story

Jmo I don't think Fitzpatrick caves, I think he waits for an NFL starting Qb to get injured.    Or he waits for Geno Smith/ Petty to show the Jets what they have. ( missing)

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

Jmo I don't think Fitzpatrick caves, I think he waits for an NFL starting Qb to get injured.    Or he waits for Geno Smith/ Petty to show the Jets what they have. ( missing)

caves? no. i dont believe that either. renegotiate? yes. he will come down as the jets go up. i think 8 figures is the magic number

I went with Geno we have cap problems and we cant afford to sit around and play games with Fitz while missing out on other free agents who could make our team better. Of course i would rather have Fitz but if he wants 15m+ and more than a one or two year gig he can look elsewhere.

4 hours ago, prime21 said:

At least there is an inquiry which means his name is on a list.   Gotta start somewhere.

Im not even sure if it happened. That twitter account seems to be the only place where that was even reported. I havent heard anything on it anywhere else. I think that person either received some incorrect info or was just trolling for click-bait. 

Archived