Jets \ Eagles: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am just listening on radio ... Scrolling back to find the discussion on the Petty injury ... If not already discussed ... Did it look bad?

any of you think it's BS so we can stash him on IR & keep 4 QB's with only 3 roster spots?

1 minute ago, Joejet said:

I know I am fairly new here but has Tom Shane ever added anything positive with a post or has he always tried to be cute with his no-sensical posts?  Maybe some of you long term posters can enlighten me.  Thanks.

Despicable personal attacks are permitted here as long as they're directed at T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I know I am fairly new here but has Tom Shane ever added anything positive with a post or has he always tried to be cute with his no-sensical posts?  Maybe some of you long term posters can enlighten me.  Thanks.

can I answer or were you looking for a third party

2 minutes ago, ljr said:

am just listening on radio ... Scrolling back to find the discussion on the Petty injury ... If not already discussed ... Did it look bad?

any of you think it's BS so we can stash him on IR & keep 4 QB's with only 3 roster spots?

PHILADELPHIA — Jets quarterback Bryce Petty was injured and went to the locker room during the first quarter of Thursday's preseason finale at the Eagles

Petty sustained a right (throwing) shoulder injury. He was officially listed as probable to return. 

3 minutes ago, Joejet said:

4pPT6B4.jpg

2 minutes ago, ljr said:

Not serious, no ir

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Refs made mistake

No, the HC has to be standing next to an official as that pay ends and scream in his face.Heck, even tell him before the play he will be doing it.  Hate Bellicheat, but that's what he does he gets the timeout.  

Amaro- WHAT THE F___ IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Archived