Jets \ Eagles: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

can I answer or were you looking for a third party

Please do, I'm actually not trying to be a smart ass just an observation.  I am honestly hoping that there is some substance that is going over my head.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Still not fair

If the rookies do something awesome should we be silent? Does that work both ways? Im not sure how I should express my fandom. 

Maybe people should be more concerned about fans making videos while in the stadium requesting for their QB to "tear an ACL" or on forums displaying their hate for which most has nothing to do with football. 

When you keep it football, you can pretty much tell it like it is. Trust me, Bowles will be laying into Shell tomorrow. Us fans are just acknowledging the facts. 

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

So we can go with Davis and Sudfield no thanks !!!

Amaro is not better then Sudfeld or Davis , he sucks just as bad as them.

I would try and trade for some backup TE , I am sure there are some in the league who are better then the sh*t show depth chart we have at TE

3 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Please do, I'm actually not trying to be a smart ass just an observation.  I am honestly hoping that there is some substance that is going over my head.

That's kind of his schtick, feigning inside jokes to make people feel like they missed something. It's great. LOL

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Amaro is not better then Sudfeld or Davis , he sucks just as bad as them.

I would try and trade for some backup TE , I am sure there are some in the league who are better then the sh*t show depth chart we have at TE

Sudfeld had a good game against the Giants. I want Saxton to get more playing time

I didn't think that was that bad of a drop by Amaro it was a tough play. He seems to be open. I think they will get rid of him because since Bowles came aboard they've never loved this guy. But plenty of teams will be interested. Is Bohanon going to be in the offense? 

Archived