NYJ Final Cuts Thread

Integrity28

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

The Jets have been trying to trade former first-round CB Dee Milliner, per sources. Stay tuned on this one.

Guess the Jets have a 5th CB lined up if they trade Milliner. Can't trust McDougle's health. Guy has barely seen the field this summer.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The problem I have with Amaro is not even his hands. It's the fact that against #2's this preseason he had zero impact. So it's hard to sell him as some mismatch when he hasn't been effective at all against backups. 

If he's open and the QB's don't get him the ball what can he do, doesn't matter what string your playing with. 

1 minute ago, Jets2013 said:

I remember Josh Martin in college as well.  I hope makes the team.  Gerald Hodges from Harvard is another great Ivy League linebacker who stuck and is having success in NFL.  I remember watching all those guys play.  They were all great in college.  

Yup.  They were thats why you see them succeeding now.  

3 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

And Enunwa :P

That's pretty dumb. The guy got a CONCUSSION on a Punt coverage tackle, you want to put our #3 WR at risk with STs play with a 7th rounder and 2 UDFAs behind him on the depth chart. In Chan's offense, the #3WR with no FB and no TEs is a virtual starter for the offense. Why risk that?!?!?

Talk about exposing your assets:blink:

Just now, joewilly12 said:

WOW not at all surprised by this turn of events the guy seems non committal to football after his college career ended maybe Macc can pull off a trade for Jimmy Graham

You don't want Graham, he's been injured so much the last few years, he won't even be ready for week 1 this yr.

This is awesome.  Maccagnan is not afraid to cut ties with the bad draft picks of the Idzik era.  Milliner can't stay healthy and Amaro just looks awkward out there, he doesn't move like a good NFL player moves and it's past time for rookie excuses.  Eating the dead money for Milliner sucks but you have to do it.

Let's get real, durable football players in here.

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

That's pretty dumb. The guy got a CONCUSSION on a Punt coverage tackle, you want to out our #3 WR with a 7th rounder and 2 UDFAs behind him as virtual starters in Chan's offense?

Talk about exposing your assets:blink:

He's really good at it though and that was a freak concussion.  Doesn't Antonio Brown field punts?  ST is as important as offense and defense, you put the best players in positions to have success.

1 minute ago, jetscrazey said:

This is awesome.  Maccagnan is not afraid to cut ties with the bad draft picks of the Idzik era.  Milliner can't stay healthy and Amaro just looks awkward out there, he doesn't move like a good NFL player moves and it's past time for rookie excuses.

Let's get real, durable football players in here.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this.  Amaro seems to have no fluidity in his hips and body imo.  Especially after the catch (if he even makes the catch)

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

He's really good at it though and that was a freak concussion.  Doesn't Antonio Brown field punts?  ST is as important as offense and defense, you put the best players in positions to have success.

Reading that comment indicates you are completely oblivious to today's NFL new protocols and the panties in a bunch pouting this Pu$$y league has been denigrated to: There is NO SUCH THING AS A FREAK CONCUSSION in Goodell's litigious NFL. :rolleyes:

Archived