What a surprise- another home Thursday game for the Patriots

Matt39

Obviously the 3 home games during Brady's suspension was merely a coincidence. Somehow the NFL's computers always allow for the Patriots to play at home on short rest. Tough sledding as usual for the Pats. Outside of the butt fumble Thanksgiving massacre- the Patriots have never had to travel for a Thursday game. 

Obviously the 3 home games during Brady's suspension was merely a coincidence. Somehow the NFL's computers always allow for the Patriots to play at home on short rest. Tough sledding as usual for the Pats. Outside of the butt fumble Thanksgiving massacre- the Patriots have never had to travel for a Thursday game. 

My god, do you guys ever stop crying and whining about the Pats?

35 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Simply more evidence that the NFL always tips the scales in favor of the Patriots.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Did you read the thread title?

Another Pats thread on a Jets message board?

The jealous envy will never go away.

Personally, while I agree that the Pats do seem to get beneficial treatment in scheduling (and in other areas) and that the Jets schedule sucks, it is what it is and hopefully the Jets take advantage of the end of season string of home games.

That being said, this is a Jets board and if guys want to vent about the f'n Pats they should go ahead and do it. If you (or I) don't like the thread - we are not required to read them.

If he posted it on the Pats board, then you might have a point; but he didn't, but you posted crap about you GUYS pissing about the Pats on a Jets site. You want to piss about Jets fans, do it on the Pats site. I guarantee that neither I nor most of these readers will see it (let alone comment on it). You seem to like the attention (even though it is negative). So, either don't troll, or don't whine, or be prepared for people to call you out. What I don't get is you want to be on a Jets board to poke fun at Jets fans, but you can't understand why Jets fans want to complain about the Pats on their own message board.

For the record, yes I read it, no it didn't seem all that important to me (home or away I always get the damn Pats games), but only your trolling bothered me enough to comment on.

39 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Did you read the thread title?

Another Pats thread on a Jets message board?

The jealous envy will never go away.

Says the most obsessed jets troll.  Why would there be discussion about another AFCE team on a Jets board.  Hard to figure.  

Almost as crazy as why a Pats fan would spend all his free time trolling a Jet board. 

3 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Two things I will never understand on Jetnation, why any poster would ever think Geno would be a good QB and why in the heck a pats fan would post non stop on a Jets site. 

My God you need to get a life....

4 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Some people here REALLY have MAJOR inferiority complex issues regarding the Pats. Was this REALLY worth starting a thread for, complaining about a home game for another team?  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, JetPotato said:

What a pleasure it was those weeks that troll was gone. I had assumed this miserable piece of garbage had finally offed himself. Unfortunately for us (and everyone around him), seems he lives on.

he admitted in another thread even he doesn't believe the sh*t he types.  he's a gutless turd.

I've gotten to the point I actually pity him.  he's a ******* grandfather and he's here trolling, lol

he is a fool, just laugh him off

I'd enjoy Brisket & Julian "look at me I'm a tough guy" Edelman both getting crunched tomorrow night. Is there a more annoying player in the NFL right now than Edelman? He pulls all kinds of sh*t after the play & then he looks for the refs to bail him out & keep players from roughing him up. Just watch him tomorrow night, LOOK AT ME.

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Is there a more annoying player in the NFL right now than Edelman? He pulls all kinds of sh*t after the play & then he looks for the refs to bail him out & keep players from roughing him up. Just watch him tomorrow night, LOOK AT ME.

+1. Ever since Welker left and Edelman became the next Belicheck cross-route cog of the offense, Edelman has STEPPED UP big time in coming across as the NFL's major wannabe tough guy douchebag. 

16 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I'd enjoy Brisket & Julian "look at me I'm a tough guy" Edelman both getting crunched tomorrow night. Is there a more annoying player in the NFL right now than Edelman? He pulls all kinds of sh*t after the play & then he looks for the refs to bail him out & keep players from roughing him up. Just watch him tomorrow night, LOOK AT ME.

That would be interesting.  Edelman is their 4th QB, so I think it would be AJ Derby under center if both he and Brissett went down on Thursday.  Not good.   

Edelman is a constant sh*t talker.  Obviously I'm biased, but I think it is hilarious when a LB blows him up on a crossing route and he immediately pops up and starts jawing in the face of a big scary dude who is twice his size.  If an opposing team's fans wanted to hate on him, I would have expected more hate for his tendency to deliver pretty crushing blocks to defenders who aren't looking at him (the same way Hines Ward got similar hate), regardless of whether the blocks are legal.  The little dude throws his body around the field like a mad man.  I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more injuries/concussions, given the way he willingly plays.

6 hours ago, Jared said:

Edelman is a constant sh*t talker.  Obviously I'm biased, but I think it is hilarious when a LB blows him up on a crossing route and he immediately pops up and starts jawing in the face of a big scary dude who is twice his size.  If an opposing team's fans wanted to hate on him, I would have expected more hate for his tendency to deliver pretty crushing blocks to defenders who aren't looking at him (the same way Hines Ward got similar hate), regardless of whether the blocks are legal.  The little dude throws his body around the field like a mad man.  I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more injuries/concussions, given the way he willingly plays.

He's constantly making illegal blocks before the ball is released & the refs are still letting the Pats get away with them. After what Andy Dalton did to us on those bubble screens expect a sh*tload of that from the Pats.

15 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

We also face the pats the first time after our bye week while they have to travel back from a west coast game against the 49ers that week so thank the schedule makers for that at least. 

Jets need to sweep that team & shut everyone up. It can be done, they came 1 Marshall TD drop from doing it last year.

16 hours ago, jamesr said:

In this case the short week, home or away, will be more a blessing than a curse. Less time to get Garoppolo healed up / Brissett prepped to be the starter.

Im fearful that Brisset will be good. He was solid at NC State.

BTW..3 NC State QB's starting in the NFL this week and a would be starter, Mike Glennon sits.

13 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Im fearful that Brisset will be good. He was solid at NC State.

BTW..3 NC State QB's starting in the NFL this week and a would be starter, Mike Glennon sits.

Fact is all fans of real football should be rooting for Houston tonight.  The hope is Brisket will not have enough time to prepare for the game whatever he did for NC State.

1 minute ago, Big Blocker said:

Fact is all fans of real football should be rooting for Houston tonight.  The hope is Brisket will not have enough time to prepare for the game whatever he did for NC State.

I hope the kid plays well and the Pats lose BIG.  If the Pats dont win again this season that would be perfect.  I hate them with a passion.

Archived