****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Guys they only have one timeout

One due to injury, which happens. But another because the defense had 12 guys on the field, stuff prep and Pop Warner teams master after a practice or 2. DISGRACEFUL sh*tTY SISSY COACHING. 

Just now, stoicsentry said:

It's year 2. I can understand if you inherit a mess and you do that in year 1... maybe. But in year 2, you've got 40 seconds and a timeout to try and get 40 yards or so and you don't even try? No. Just no.

So you want Fitzpatrick throwing a back breaking pick. Okay

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

So you want Fitzpatrick throwing a back breaking pick. Okay

HOW ABOUT NOT HAVING TO WASTE A TIMEOUT BECAUSE YOUR TEAM CANNOT SUB 1 FOR 1, AGAIN, AS KIDS IN YOUR LOCAL PARK DO EVERY WEEK. 

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Thought it was #50. I'm not rewinding it. If you do, let me know.

Henderson left the middle of the field toward Bell, not sure who was supposed to be on James but by design...it looked like it should have been Henderson.

3 minutes ago, stoicsentry said:

OK, I'm DONE with Todd Bowles. How freakin gutless can you be? The dude will never even TRY to score with less than 2 minutes on the clock. It's absolutely ridiculous.

it would be different if they had the ball inside the 10.   25 -> 35 = 40 yards in 50 seconds.   Seriously, I've never seen a HC so happy to just give away possessions in the NFL. 

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Bowles is such a pussy. You have 40 seconds and 2 TOs left and you don't even try to get a FG before end of half? WTF?

Exactly. 

You have Brandon Marshall, you bring Forte in as a free agent and don't even have him on the field, and you pay Fitz 12 million to not even attempt to get points before the half after the Steelers deferred at the start. 

This sh*t is getting comical. 

Archived