#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheMagicRat said:

I forget who I was listening to the other day (Mike and Mike?...Michael Kay?) but one of them said that there used to be a time where you could enjoy a big play or a big stop. Now everyone looks for a flag. It does take joy out of the game. 

I don't know why the refs are so out of control hyper.  Was there a rule change?

2 minutes ago, billo83 said:

If this was Rex, this thread would be 10 pages long already. Why should toilet bowle get any slack?

The personal fouls are unacceptable but to stay the "inmates run the asylum" seems more like an overreaction based off a half as opposed to looking at the whole season.

3 minutes ago, TheMagicRat said:

The personal fouls are unacceptable but to stay the "inmates run the asylum" seems more like an overreaction based off a half as opposed to looking at the whole season.

This isn't the first time they have looked undisciplined

9 minutes ago, TheMagicRat said:

the fact that the term "energy" is being tossed around speaks volumes about the coaching job this season

Archived