QB Colin Kaepernick

Rey

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

I hated the Tebow signing for oh so many reason, a lack of talent among them.  Kap MIGHT be a bit more talented these days but I would still hate the signing oh so much more.  

Both are garbage.  Just different sides of the political spectrum

12 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

If we sign him I will not renew my season tickets.  Front office I'm sure you read this board.  You won't be able to give away tickets if you sign that buffoon.

On top of his political mess he was a 2-14 QB last year.  I'd rather bring back Bubby Brister.

They definitely read the board. And I agree with your sentiment they would be hard to go and watch, especially pay for if they made a move like this.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

They definitely read the board. And I agree with your sentiment they would be hard to go and watch, especially pay for if they made a move like this.

Disclaimer: I have my own personal feelings about this kid that I prefer to keep to myself and I respect both the pro and con stances stated earlier.

So leaving personal feelings aside, I honestly thought the guy started to show some of his early form last season. The won/loss record aside ( the 9ers were all around horrible) he did reasonably well for a guy surrounded by crap. 

On 3/12/2017 at 10:21 PM, JetFaninMI said:

LOL you gave yourself a reputation point. Apparently your the only one who agrees with you.

Don't you understand that with the schedule they have next season and the roster they have they will be lucky to win 3-4 games? No matter who the QB is. Most of us understand this. Most of us are tired of the quick fix bullspit that has gotten the team in this mess. Its time to abandon the failed ways of the past and build through the draft with young players that can grow together from the start. What good is it if they sign a vet and win 5-6 games if we in the same boat season after season as we have been? Time try a new approach here. This draft has depth at need positions. Draft at those positions and use the same formula in subsequent drafts. Sign FA's to supplement that philosophy but don't pay them for what they have done but they will do. Its the only way to build a winner not for one season but many. It will be painful but the rewards will be great. Think about that and you will see its the only way my friend.

With that philosophy, I would have to most definitely agree with you my friend.  Please lay off the troll branding...I've been a Jet fan since the Ken O'Brien, Wesley Walker days.  We haven't had a decent QB since.

57 minutes ago, Rey said:

With that philosophy, I would have to most definitely agree with you my friend.  Please lay off the troll branding...I've been a Jet fan since the Ken O'Brien, Wesley Walker days.  We haven't had a decent QB since.

Okay. When you start questioning other fan's loyalty you invite the branding. When you give yourself reputation points it enforces the branding. Okay? My friend.

On 3/12/2017 at 2:25 PM, August said:

I never liked Kaepernick as a quarterback but he's still relatively young and he's had success in this league so I wouldn't hate it. I'd rather have him than Osweiler I'll say that much. 

He played extremely well under Harbaugh then Harbaugh left and so did Kap

Kaepernik is sh*t! Traitor to Americans everywhere!now the hypocrite says he'll stand for national anthem so he can get another contract! There isn't a team in this league who wants that loser. I'm wondering how low your IQ is to even suggest this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hello, my name is Vinny Giambattista from Staten Island. I'm 33 years old and move twenty units a month down at Bay Ridge Nissan. In my spare time I like to lift weights, eat pasta, and crush bitches. On game days, I wear a custom Jets jersey, number 69, with "Vinny Bats" printed on the back. I listen to some rap music while driving my Maxima to the gym, but I otherwise believe that the existence of the welfare state is to blame for my inability to afford a split ranch in Oyster Bay. Ironically, my dad (Vinny Sr.) has been on disability since '86. I'd trade three ones for Jimmy Garropolo and I'd have Colin Kaepernick thrown into Gitmo. 

I agree 100 %

On 3/14/2017 at 6:19 PM, mkajet01 said:

Kaepernik is sh*t! Traitor to Americans everywhere!now the hypocrite says he'll stand for national anthem so he can get another contract! There isn't a team in this league who wants that loser. I'm wondering how low your IQ is to even suggest this!

Forced patriotism sucks.

So does Kaepernick as a QB.

On 03/14/2017 at 6:19 PM, mkajet01 said:

Kaepernick a traitor?  A very large portion of this country think the traitors are uneducated white males. Traitors to the American values of inclusion and humanitarianism.

Guys like you and your "America First!" rhetoric voted for censorship, to ruin the environment, not to mention withdraw financial aid to the nearly 20 million people in Africa that are facing starvation.

A few extra bucks in my pocket, and that is an if at this juncture, doesn't warrant allowing people outside our country to starve to death.  Sleep well, man.

He didn't play all that bad last year. Talent wise him and Culter are the best available Qbs after Romo. So I'd take a chance on him. As for his politics it's a free country and that's his biz. Not a big fan if players are blackballed. 

13 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Kaepernick a traitor?  A very large portion of this country think the traitors are uneducated white males. Traitors to the American values of inclusion and humanitarianism.

Guys like you and your "America First!" rhetoric voted for censorship, to ruin the environment, not to mention withdraw financial aid to the nearly 20 million people in Africa that are facing starvation.

A few extra bucks in my pocket, and that is an if at this juncture, don't warrant allowing people outside our country to starve to death.  Sleep well, man.

A great example of why sports forums are terrible places for political bickering. Nothing, nothing , nothing good results from it.

9 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

He didn't play all that bad last year. Talent wise him and Culter are the best available Qbs after Romo. So I'd take a chance on him. As for his politics it's a free country and that's his biz. Not a big fan if players are blackballed. 

Now lets discuss who was the hottest girl at fat camp.

None of these guys are worth bringing in. Some people are just desperate to stay on the carousel of mediocrity. If we go 2-14 this season or 7-9/8-8....does it make a difference.  Losing is losing. 

3 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Disagreeing invites further political debate. Lets just all talk football and leave all of our bullsh*t political and religious beliefs out of it.

The Jets suck and have created an ever-growing sense of apathy in me. I support the FULL rebuild process in place.  I don't want them to sign Kaepernick because of his QBing, not anything else.

Just now, RoadFan said:

The Jets suck and have created an ever-growing sense of apathy in me. I support the FULL rebuild process in place.  I don't want them to sign Kaepernick because of his QBing, not anything else.

Yup. Basically all the options on the table are around Fitztragic territory....just a big ol bowl of dogsh*t stew.

Not sure why so many fans are just dying to get a second helping for 2017.

I agree the politics and sports thing sucks. Thats why u never even consider a foolish twit like kap. 

Kap is still an ass im my eyes, but 100 times better than the dog torturer we had at qb. He killed mans best friends and aucked at qb and this place defended his ass big time. It was sad to me to see such support for that bastard. I wish cancer upon him. 

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

I agree the politics and sports thing sucks. Thats why u never even consider a foolish twit like kap. 

Kap is still an ass im my eyes, but 100 times better than the dog torturer we had at qb. He killed mans best friends and aucked at qb and this place defended his ass big time. It was sad to me to see such support for that bastard. I wish cancer upon him. 

Low life.

1 hour ago, Lil Woody said:

I've taken that road trip once.  It's not something to wish on anyone.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

This is totally wrong, what the hell is wrong with you. 

Best post you've ever made.

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Yes  he did. Why are you defending him.? Those  dogs were raised in hatred and fought to their bloody deaths. Its sick and if you think its acceptable then ur an ass

Kaep did not do anything to dogs it was Michael Vick sheesh!!!!!!!!!

Archived