QB Colin Kaepernick

Rey

I don't understand how the Jets can even look at Osweiler without bringing a proven winner to New York like Colin Kaepernick.  

Sure, he's had problems in San Francisco, but then again who wouldn't when your team is completely gutted in one year.

Colin Kaepernick has the age, ability and winning attitude that is missing in New York.    

Don't pass....take a look....he's the best QB available right now and the best chance at a competitive 2017 and beyond.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand how the Jets can even look at Osweiler without bringing a proven winner to New York like Colin Kaepernick.  

Sure, he's had problems in San Francisco, but then again who wouldn't when your team is completely gutted in one year.

Colin Kaepernick has the age, ability and winning attitude that is missing in New York.    

Don't pass....take a look....he's the best QB available right now and the best chance at a competitive 2017 and beyond.

All the other stuff aside, Kaep didn't have a terrible year. Was way better than Gabbert (of course that's not saying much).

I could understand wanting to go with the younger guys, but if we want a cheap veteran, then I'm cool with Kaep

28 minutes ago, Rey said:

No.

Hello, my name is Vinny Giambattista from Staten Island. I'm 33 years old and move twenty units a month down at Bay Ridge Nissan. In my spare time I like to lift weights, eat pasta, and crush bitches. On game days, I wear a custom Jets jersey, number 69, with "Vinny Bats" printed on the back. I listen to some rap music while driving my Maxima to the gym, but I otherwise believe that the existence of the welfare state is to blame for my inability to afford a split ranch in Oyster Bay. Ironically, my dad (Vinny Sr.) has been on disability since '86. I'd trade three ones for Jimmy Garropolo and I'd have Colin Kaepernick thrown into Gitmo. 

35 minutes ago, Rey said:

Sanchez is also a proven winner

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hello, my name is Vinny Giambattista from Staten Island. I'm 33 years old and move twenty units a month down at Bay Ridge Nissan. In my spare time I like to lift weights, eat pasta, and crush bitches. On game days, I wear a custom Jets jersey, number 69, with "Vinny Bats" printed on the back. I listen to some rap music while driving my Maxima to the gym, but I otherwise believe that the existence of the welfare state is to blame for my inability to afford a split ranch in Oyster Bay. Ironically, my dad (Vinny Sr.) has been on disability since '86. I'd trade three ones for Jimmy Garropolo and I'd have Colin Kaepernick thrown into Gitmo. 

Liar! the only lifting you do is lifting mojitos to your mouth

As for Jimmy Garrappalo, he's not available, he's just another Matt Cassel.  Remember Matt Cassel  Who looked just as good playing for a great patriots team.  What did he do in Kansas City without  Gronk and the O line.  Wait!   Where is Matt Cassel?   Colin is 26 and has proven he throw the ball, run it and make plays with a bad team. 

21 minutes ago, Rey said:

As for Jimmy Garrappalo, he's not available, he's just another Matt Cassel.  Remember Matt Cassel  Who looked just as good playing for a great patriots team.  What did he do in Kansas City without  Gronk and the O line.  Wait!   Where is Matt Cassel?   Colin is 26 and has proven he throw the ball, run it and make plays with a bad team. 

His 1st year in KC he made the Pro Bowl 27 tds and 7 picks and he never played with Gronk..:blink:

Kaepernick better than Hack or Petty. Available for a good price. Could incentivize the contract. As for his politics the arm chair patriots need to remember that this a a republic. Meaning we have laws. Kaepernick did not break any. Again, as a Marine I stand by his right to peacefully protest as I would any other American.

4 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Kaepernick better than Hack or Petty. Available for a good price. Could incentivize the contract. As for his politics the arm chair patriots need to remember that this a a republic. Meaning we have laws. Kaepernick did not break any. Again, as a Marine I stand by his right to peacefully protest as I would any other American.

He has every right to peacefully protest, but every American who chooses, also has their right to dislike him for it, and not watch the team he plays for. After all, it is a republic.

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

He has every right to peacefully protest, but every American who chooses, also has their right to dislike him for it, and not watch the team he plays for. After all, it is a republic.

No doubt. I certainly don't think that his personalizing his stance against you though.

13 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

As a marine, what would have happened to you had you "peacefully protested" during your work/service time?

No one says Kap doesn't have the right to say anything he likes in his own private life and time.  

Most people agree that while AT WORK, that is not his time, but his employer (and the fans) time.

Once again, pretty obvious bias on your part, is pretty obvious.

18 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

A person DOES NOT have a constitutional right to make political protests in the work place.  

2 hours ago, Rey said:

And a true Leader to boot. No brainer here.

16 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

No doubt. I certainly don't think that his personalizing his stance against you though.

I don't watch football to get players political views. I don't care what they are, just like I can't stand these moron entertainers who have pea brains shoving their political agenda down everyone's throats either. I used to be a huge Bruce fan, I'll never buy any of his music again nor go to any concert again.

3 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I don't watch football to get players political views. I don't care what they are, just like I can't stand these moron entertainers who have pea brains shoving their political agenda down everyone's throats either. I used to be a huge Bruce fan, I'll never buy any of his music again nor go to any concert again.

I feel the same way about [Googles for artist, comes up empty. Checks Bing. Still nothing] Toby Keith(?)

15 minutes ago, flgreen said:

A person DOES NOT have a constitutional right to make political protests in the work place.  

I'm not a constitutional expert by any means, so I guess I'm curious where the constitution falls on requiring a person to stand for a patriotic demonstration at work?

Archived