Craig carton arrested by FBI

AFJF

4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

$2,100,000.00 : $52,000

Believe it or not on a pct. basis (ie: $26K tax on $750K property) most metro area upper middle class homeowners are getting hosed even harder. 

I used to live in jersey I got hosed on property taxes too.  Gotta pay those $95k suburban cop pensions somehow baby!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

$52k property taxes?!?!?  Boy am I glad I moved out of Jersey

The prosecutors will use this against him.  How much money was he making to afford this?

I'm sure the bank owns most of the house but as far as the taxes - as they said in The Sopranos, "You got to pay them".

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

The prosecutors will use this against him.  How much money was he making to afford this?

I'm sure the bank owns most of the house but as far as the taxes - as they said in The Sopranos, "You got to pay them".

There were reports he was earning between $250.000-$500.000 a year at WFAN, plus endorsements and maybe his wife was also gainfully employed. 

On 3/31/2018 at 2:46 PM, Dcat said:

How do you know that?  You do realize that the pictures posted are not her 'they'.  Those photos were shown to all be lifted from other places (several yrs ago on JI).  

Kelly is likely a dude or at least a "they".

hi dcat !.. i stiil miss u  :wub:... the-city-of-the-dead-1960.jpg

On 9/6/2017 at 9:14 AM, BallinPB said:

Probably a couple years in jail.  Still waiting to see the press release though from the DA.  

Depending on who he owes the money to - the sh!tcan is probably a pretty desirable place for him.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

There were reports he was earning between $250.000-$500.000 a year at WFAN, plus endorsements and maybe his wife was also gainfully employed. 

Factoring into the equation that his wife probably didn't work, let's say he grossed half a mill total per year.

Uncle Sam takes a 50% bite out of his *ss.  He's paying 1/5 of his take home in property taxes?

If I can figure this out, you know sure as sh*t the prosecutors will.

4 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

From what I heard Carton had a ton of debt probably not just to banks but loan sharks as well

New Jersey real estate is a tough market right now.  Artie Lange needed 3-4 years to finally get rid of his Toms River mansion and I think he took a significant loss on it

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

There is a link to that but I’m positive it’s either wrong or just a typo.  You have morning zoo losers in St Louis making that much money Carton had a (undeservedly) somewhat popular morning show on the country’s biggest sports station

But like the old saying goes it’s not how much you make it’s how you manage it and pissing it on overpriced real estate and gambling isn’t smart

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

Factoring into the equation that his wife probably didn't work, let's say he grossed half a mill total per year.

Uncle Sam takes a 50% bite out of his *ss.  He's paying 1/5 of his take home in property taxes?

If I can figure this out, you know sure as sh*t the prosecutors will.

He didn't give 50% to taxes

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He didn't give 50% to taxes

as bad off as he was I am sure he was asking for cash for appearances etc...Alway sa bad sign when someone  asks for cash. They may ocme back and say you didnt pay or at minimum they arent paying taxes.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I really don't think going to jail and to be assaulted by men is all that humorous...:(

He won't be assaulted in jail.  Especially since he's going to the feds.  Unfortunately I know people who are doing time in the feds and supposedly it's 10x better than doing state time.   Some of them even post on social media from the inside which I don't understand at all. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2018 at 7:41 AM, Philc1 said:

I used to live in jersey I got hosed on property taxes too.  Gotta pay those $95k suburban cop pensions somehow baby!

Those trumped up overtimes are killing tax payers, who's thumbs downing your post? Has to be public employees.

They just nailed a bunch of Massachusetts State Troopers for falsifying overtime sheets trying to pad their pensions! Every tax payer should be outraged! 

Theyre stealing money from you! 

Teachers are always crying about their pay but did you ever notice they don't talk about retiring in their early 50s and their pension & health plans. 

Heres a thought, give them a raise & take away their pension & put all of them in a 100% 401K plan like the private sector.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

He won't be assaulted in jail.  Especially since he's going to the feds.  Unfortunately I know people who are doing time in the feds and supposedly it's 10x better than doing state time.   Some of them even post on social media from the inside which I don't understand at all. 

mstewart.jpg