think about this fact 2 ~ electric boogaloo

Maxman

17 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Think about this fact. I can tuck my penis and testicles between my legs and run around the house while flailing my arms, and it will have no affect on Kirk Cousins coming to the Jets.

Half way into reading this, I was like “Hah! Yeah, this guys pretty funny.” but by the time I was done reading, I felt as if I had just been raped in some odd way.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Half way into reading this, I was like “Hah! Yeah, this guys pretty funny.” but by the time I was done reading, I felt as if I had just been raped in some odd way.

It's not rape if it involves Kirk Cousins. The man has more money than the combined GNP of twelve countries combined, and he sleeps in a spare bedroom in the offseason.

28 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Think about this fact. I can tuck my penis and testicles between my legs and run around the house while flailing my arms, and it will have no affect on Kirk Cousins coming to the Jets.

When the Police say they have a suspect under surveillance, pretty sure they mean you.

The Jets have never lost a game when Kirk Cousins was their starting QB.
Think about it. Nobody has ever beaten them with Kirk behind center.
Things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmm.
We have only won one game with cousins under center he had an amazing 200 yards passing with 1td to 2int and was outplayed by fitzmagic

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

52 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

13 years with this kind of content. I can’t even

So your post put me in a stats kind of mood. Haven't checked to see how we are doing in a little while.

February 2018 is our busiest February since 2009. And our 3rd busiest February of all time.

Posts are actually up 36% for Feb 2018 compared to Feb 2017.

Anyone want to join a webinar this week to run through the stats real quick?  :)

36 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So your post put me in a stats kind of mood. Haven't checked to see how we are doing in a little while.

February 2018 is our busiest February since 2009. And our 3rd busiest February of all time.

Anyone want to join a webinar this week to run through the stats real quick?  :)

It’s JoeWilly12 in the “Monster Titties” thread he snuck into the hockey forum. 

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You lie like a rug T0mShane lucky I tolerate you and I don't want to get banned or i'd post some of the scratch and sniff selfies you sent me that you posted in the steam room thread.. 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hockey season is over. OVER. Instead we have a real honest to God tanking for  a high pick and will get a shiny new coach. 

Jets or some other team need to take Rasmus Dahlen or the Tkachuk kid. The Nash trade worked, but dump more now. TODAY.  

Also looks like it more "Thread of the Ass Women", not complaining either way. Could put your drink AND a cafeteria tray on some of those shelves. 

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets have never lost a game when Kirk Cousins was their starting QB.

Think about it. Nobody has ever beaten them with Kirk behind center.

Things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmm.

I butt fumbled this because it deserves a butt fumble.  All those dudes that gave you positive reps are nothing but brown nosing suck ups. 

This should post should rival McCown Town and the Tom Brady will be a Jet thread but apparently we've got a bunch of nancy boys who want to kiss your feet around here. 

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

I would but I got my Zumba class and afterwards Im going to a macrobiotic luncheon. Maybe next time? 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I butt fumbled this because it deserves a butt fumble.  All those dudes that gave you positive reps are nothing but brown nosing suck ups. 

This should post should rival McCown Town and the Tom Brady will be a Jet thread but apparently we've got a bunch of nancy boys who want to kiss your feet around here. 

Better than what we have to kiss in the mod forum . 

13 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

^^^^ better than Maxmans post. 

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

United who and gato were both banned too. Otherwise the numbers would be even bigger.

No wonder the site feels stagnate this morning.  

And how come I'm always around but always seem to miss the posts that get people banned?

Archived