No More Disrespect!

prime21

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell is he talking about? 

Hey Jamal,  You play for a franchise that has won two division titles in the last 48 years.  You won 5 games last season. 

Take Brady's head off with a vicious hit.  Win an AFCE title. Then worry about "respect."

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

What the hell is he talking about? 

Hey Jamal,  You play for a franchise that has won two division titles in the last 48 years.  You won 5 games last season. 

STFU.  Take Brady's head off with a vicious hit.  Win an AFCE title. Then worry about "respect."

Lmaoo why does he have to STFU? 

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Lmaoo why does he have to STFU? 

When he had a chance to do something about it they went 5-11.  I'm glad he's enthusiastic but let him focus on working hard in the offseason.  We heard plenty of noise from Rex and ultimately he didn't deliver.  

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Actually, my 2-year-old’s new favorite phase rings true here:

NO MORE TALKING!!!

Is that the same as "LETS SEE WHO CAN BE THE QUIETEST ... DADDY YOU'RE NOT BEING THE QUIETEST!!!!"

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

A lot Jets fans are miserable people . 

Our team went 5-11 in back-to-back years.  Are we supposed to be overjoyed that our players are talking smack after that?  Let them focus on working hard so they can make a difference when it counts (in other words - NOT the offseason).

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

When he had a chance to do something about it they went 5-11.  I'm glad he's enthusiastic but let him focus on working hard in the offseason.  We heard plenty of noise from Rex and ultimately he didn't deliver.  

Dude passionate what’s wrong with that ?  Saying he is ready to work hard to prove critics wrong essentially.. seems perfectly fine to me . 

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Dude passionate what’s wrong with that ?  Saying he is ready to work hard to prove critics wrong essentially.. seems perfectly fine to me . 

Passionate is great.  Let him use that passion to work hard in the offseason.  Bragging about "how close we were" after a 5-11 season is pathetic.  

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is that the same as "LETS SEE WHO CAN BE THE QUIETEST ... DADDY YOU'RE NOT BEING THE QUIETEST!!!!"

Haha.  It's more of a "YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME RIGHT NOW, STOP TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND LOOK AT ME"

38 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It's okay jamal. You've only been a Jet for 1 season. This is the beginning of sorrows for you my friend. 

Hopefully he & Mayfield Will Bring a New Era to this regime...  An Era of Championships. 

26 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

He doesn't.  That was overkill.  But the kid doesn't seem to understand the history of this franchise.  Maybe that is a good thing...  but also naive.

History is exactly what it is...HISTORY. Go make something new and kill the trend..that’s what he wants to do. Nothing wrong with this.

Archived