49ers, Raiders, and Cardinals

playtowinthegame

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first pick in draft is worth a lot of picks,. Yes great come back for Darnold but,. That top pick vs 4-6 range worth .  You could get added 1st or 3-4 2 round picks for it.    Would love to have that problem of taking Nick Bosa or trading back a couple spots and added tons of picks and taking Bama. Tackle.  All I can say is wish we lost sorry guys.

Just now, Jamax99 said:

The first pick in draft is worth a lot of picks,. Yes great come back for Darnold but,. That top pick vs 4-6 range worth .  You could get added 1st or 3-4 2 round picks for it.    Would love to have that problem of taking Nick Bosa or trading back a couple spots and added tons of picks and taking Bama. Tackle.  All I can say is wish we lost sorry guys.

BINGO

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

We’re gonna end up picking 6th overall again.  I’d be happy with either Allen or Jonah

“666” between 2015,2017 (2018 kind of but we traded up) so if we get that slot for 2019, there’s not telling what will happen. 

It’s an omen and probably not a good one if that happens. We may get some mutation of Vernon Gholston and Christian Hackenturd. 

1 minute ago, Jamax99 said:

For a team that hasn’t drafted well, has no playmakers and no second round pick— the first pick in this draft is so freakin valuable. 

Franchise edge rusher OR trade back for more picks. And I don’t want to hear we suck drafting guys. This team has so many holes and the way you fill them is thru the draft. 

You tank for a QB... once you get that QB you hope he can win every game he plays in.

Darnold put the team on his back today against the #1 pass defense in football and picked up the last minute win... cry about it. Here’s to hoping he wins every week until he retires!

Just now, BigRy56 said:

You tank for a QB... once you get that QB you hope he can win every game he plays in.

Darnold put the team on his back today against the #1 pass defense in football and picked up the last minute win... cry about it. Here’s to hoping he wins every week until he retires!

Except if it leads to Bowles coming back, but I don't think that will happen

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Hopefully we can retain bowles when we unexpectedly run the table.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

In order, I think our best chances are the Packers then Texans than Pats. 

By the way, people on here laughed when I said today's game was winnable.  This is the NFL.  "Any given Sunday".  (or in @The Crusher 's case, "Any Given Sundae").  :)

Nice. Looking forward to Sundae night football tonight. That’s going in my details.,

I hope for that too, but let's be real that is not happening. This team is seriously flawed. They will lose all three to the Texans, Packers, and Patriots. So please excuse me for being interested in what the teams ahead of us in the 2019 NFL Draft do today. Bottom line if you don't care, then ignore it. Exercise that self control. You can do it. 
Honestly, if Sam can play well with these misfit's I don't care what the outcome is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Who were we supposed to be tanking for? Bosa? The surest defensive stud since Clowney. Except the Texans should have taken Mack or Donald that year.

Or trade back and pick up additional picks? Who is trading up to 1 for a non QB? No one. Which QB is worth trading up to 1 for? None. We have a better chance of trading back from the 4 to 6 pick range than we do at 1. 

Maccagnan loves his BPA. I couldn't care less and want him to take the best available offensive tackle or receiver to help Darnold. Win another game, move into the 6-10 range and that might happen. 

5 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

What about if we lost to the lions, then what pick would we have had?

Bottom line we went from having the top pick in the draft without another winnable game on our schedule to the 5 overall pick. Now I have to hope the Cardinals, 49ers, Raiders, and Falcons all win 1 more game in the last 3 weeks of the season. 

In order, I think our best chances are the Packers then Texans than Pats. 
By the way, people on here laughed when I said today's game was winnable.  This is the NFL.  "Any given Sunday".  (or in [mention=9173]The Crusher[/mention] 's case, "Any Given Sundae"). 
The Jill's are slightly less inferior than the Jets but was winnable with a sound game plan. From the onset the Jets defensive game plan was horrendous but shockingly managed some adjustments.

If anything this season proved KC Rogers is an awful DC!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Bottom line we went from having the top pick in the draft without another winnable game on our schedule to the 5 overall pick. Now I have to hope the Cardinals, 49ers, Raiders, and Falcons all win 1 more game in the last 3 weeks of the season. 

Blame it on the colts for not showing up

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Holy crap we have a better record than Atlanta?

Jets' strength of schedule is rated at .502, compared to the Falcons' .493. That's the tiebreaker. Buffalo's strength of schedule is rated at .529 and the Jaguars at .546, hence why they currently pick sixth and seventh overall despite having the same record as the Jets.

9 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I’m shocked that all 3 of those teams actually won over the last few weeks and put us in positional for possible 1st pick. I did not think that was possible. The win isn’t the end of the world because Sam is QB etc. Just crazy that we actually got that close haha. 

San Francisco 49ers

vs Seahawks, vs Bears, at Rams

Arizona Cardinals

at Falcons, vs Rams, at Seahawks

Oakland Raiders

at Bengals, vs Broncos, at Chiefs

Atlanta Falcons

vs Cardinals, at Panthers, at Buccaneers

The games I highlighted is the Jets path to the #1 overall pick along with the Jets losing their last 3 to the Texans, Packers, and Patriots.

Archived