Get ready Adam Gase is coming to town...

Jetmech

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

What if you hired Gase, but got Peyton Manning as your QB coach.. It's possible, apparently Peyton is pushing Denver hard to hire Gase and its rumored he might be a coach....would that tip the scales for anyone?

I'll buy them both plane tickets to Denver.  One-way.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Thank you so even if the interview started at 7am out by 1:47pm doesn't like a long time to me.

almost 7 hrs.

Sounds like Mac fell in love.  I think Gase can coach but I’m really worried that he will scare away free agents which we need plenty of

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

I kinda like Gase wanted him before we got tb . Jim Harbaugh is my top choice though.i  Like McCarthy too. Would be happy with a lot of different coaches. So glad Todd gone

We have to be realistic.  The jets are not getting any big names unless Woody breaks the bank

For as much crap as Dolan takes and deservedly so, he would offer Jim Harbaugh $120 million guaranteed and full control.  Woody on the other hand is happy with Todd Monken and Safeties

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

We have to be realistic.  The jets are not getting any big names unless Woody breaks the bank

For as much crap as Dolan takes and deservedly so, he would offer Jim Harbaugh $120 million guaranteed and full control.  Woody on the other hand is happy with Todd Monken and Safeties

I don't think C.J. will have a problem writing a big check for the right HC.

• 1 year later...

Most saw this garbage from miles away. How Gase got an interview call is beyond me, let alone the hire. 

Just remember, Gase will come out in a game or two throwing everything including the sink at the opponent and win a game just to prove how pathetic he is for winning a game nobody wanted him to win. 

3 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

Most saw this garbage from miles away. How Gase got an interview call is beyond me, let alone the hire. 

Just remember, Gase will come out in a game or two throwing everything including the sink at the opponent and win a game just to prove how pathetic he is for winning a game nobody wanted him to win. 

Reading through this thread - there were an awful lot of people that were excited about the hire.  More than I remember.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why wouldn't they be. We had the worst HC in the league Todd Bowles. Many didn't realize we may have went from bad to worse. 

Because he was a proven failure on many levels in Miami.

His players outright and publicly revolted against him - demanding trades, he fought with the higher ups and was supposedly an Offensive Mastermind that put up the 24th, 25th and 31st ranked offense in the league in his three years there.  All of which came to fruition with the Jets too.  

He was an awful hire and should have never even been considered for this job.  This was too important of a hire to trust in such an unstable man.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Because he was a proven failure on many levels in Miami.

His players outright and publicly revolted against him - demanding trades, he fought with the higher ups and was supposedly an Offensive Mastermind that put up the 24th, 25th and 31st ranked offense in the league in his three years there.  All of which came to fruition with the Jets too.  

He was an awful hire and should have never even been considered for this job.  This was too important of a hire to trust in such an unstable man.

Many said anyone but Bowles. 

On 1/5/2019 at 2:27 AM, ARodJetsFan said:

You might want to check your history then;

Christopher Johnson is running the Jets now and he is signing the checks - this is the first HC hiring he's been involved in, so, there is no history.

I’ll gladly admit I was optimistic about Gase when the hire was first made.  And then I got to see this goof run a team and immediately realized this guy is a dud

• Upvote 1