Get ready Adam Gase is coming to town...

Jetmech

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlin...tatus/1080591839357530112?s=19

Former Dolphins coach Adam Gase will interview with the Jets on Friday, per multiple sources. That will be his second interview for a head job this week — he’s in Arizona right now. A Jets/Gase marriage would certainly be a very intriguing option for both sides.

This should be fun..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Like him as a candidate and offensive mind but there are lots of red flags from an overall HC standpoint. You have to have a short memory when a play goes bad and you can’t get so wrapped around the axle strategically that you pivot off what is working best. Could be a good OC but may not have the interpersonal skills or emotional intelligence to be a HC right now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Jetfan13 said:

Not many

He won 23 games the last 3 years. 
Mike Mccarthy has won 21 games in that same span with Aaron Rodgers for 39/48 games and Davante Adams. 

Bbbbut, Mccarthy won a SB a decade ago so he must be the better coaching option......

10 minutes ago, Jetfan13 said:

Been a fan for over 50 years, this would be the last straw.

No one cares. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He's managed to win games with the likes of Ryan Tannehill and Brock Osweiller. 

I know many here hate him, but I wouldn't mind bringing him in. 

good points.  tannenhill isn't bad when heathy but he was only in enough games during gase's first season.  and they got to the playoffs.  i suspect gase didn't get along that well with the vets.  landry was dissing him in cleveland.

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

good points.  tannenhill isn't bad when heathy but he was only in enough games during gase's first season.  and they got to the playoffs.  i suspect gase didn't get along that well with the vets.  landry was dissing him in cleveland.

I'm sure for every Jarvis Landry (an Odell Beckham pal) there are a number of fish players that liked him.

Bowles was beloved by every player.....