Robert Kraft Thread

Maxman

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

Not much, shows the company you keep, or what you find exceptable.  

Excuse me? I never been around Robert Kraft in my life and unless you are a nun you must hate men left and right. Prostitution  is one of the oldest occupations in the US. Legal outside of Vegas .

Apparently that's where Kraft should of gone. He should of went to the bunny ranch.

• Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Idc what happens I can never stop buying Kraft Mac and cheese. 

Velveeta Shells and Cheese is better!

Oh damn...that's a Kraft product too :-(

Wait...Robert Kraft has nothing to do with Kraft foods!!!!  :-)

He started his fortune in the paper business....so he's more or less a very successful Michael Scott! (No relation to Scott Paper Towels).

freak+on.jpg

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Excuse me? I never been around Robert Kraft in my life and unless you are a nun you must hate men left and right. Prostitution  is one of the oldest occupations in the US. Legal outside of Vegas .

Apparently that's where Kraft should of gone. He should of went to the bunny ranch.

He should have “gone” not “went”.

Ridiculous argument and response, excusing gutter behavior from someone that could have procured a courtesan privately, instead he goes to a sleazy dump of questionable repute.  Great way to honor the memory of your wife, and he kisses his grandkids with that foul stench.  Disgusting.

• Upvote 4

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

Ridiculous argument and response, excusing gutter behavior from someone that could have procured a courtesan privately, instead he goes to a sleazy dump of questionable repute.  Great way to honor the memory of your wife, and he kisses his grandkids with that foul stench.  Disgusting.

I doubt that my wife's problem with this behavior would relate to whether it was procured privately or by going to a sleazy dump of questionable repute.

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I doubt that my wife's problem with this behavior would relate to whether it was procured privately or by going to a sleazy dump of questionable repute.

Nor should she, but if you have to sink so low to pay someone for sex, at least respect yourself and your family to procure a female from one of those reputable gentlemen’s clubs, or whatever the hell those places are called now.

It’s the degree of sleazyness we’re talking here.

2 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Ok. Another grammar nazi, got it.

And out of this whole entire thread its my response that's ridiculous. Ha ha

I suggest you go back and read. I know I said i didnt condone it, but I get it. You much rather try and attack me.

I dont give a sh*t what that man does...if you dont like that. Then you dont 

• Thumb Down 3

31 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Velveeta Shells and Cheese is better!

Oh damn...that's a Kraft product too :-(

Wait...Robert Kraft has nothing to do with Kraft foods!!!!  :-)

He started his fortune in the paper business....so he's more or less a very successful Michael Scott! (No relation to Scott Paper Towels).

freak+on.jpg

Correct me if I’m wrong but when I looked up who owns Kraft Mac and cheese on safari it says Robert Kraft and it’s his picture. And if anything he’s the poor mans Michael Scott like Josh from Stamford. 

37 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Well damn Helen.

• Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Ok. Another grammar nazi, got it.

And out of this whole entire thread its my response that's ridiculous. Ha ha

I suggest you go back and read. I know I said i didnt condone it, but I get it. You much rather try and attack me.

I dont give a sh*t what that man does...if you dont like that. Then you dont 

Your argument would have validity if you were on a Patriots board... but you’re on a Jets message board.

Are you so insecure you have to drag your teeny tiny pee pee on here defending a gross pig who happens to be your owner?

I personally don’t care about the Patriots, Kraft or any of you..,I cheer for Brady only because he’s a California:West Coast guy.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Same few get mad at my presence here. You choose to respond, so.......

I don’t mind other team’s fans around here. It’s actually pretty cool to chop it up with opposing fans, even if you are a Patriot fan. I wish more opposing teams fans were active members of JN.

I just see a lot of blah blah blah in these posts, you don’t contribute to any other topic and you only show up when there is a Patriots thread that needs defending in lol. 

But why? Who cares what the lowly Jet fans think about Robert Kraft, spygate, deflategate, Aaron Hernandez or anything else the Patriots organization have been involved in. Most of your fellow fan base scoff at what we have to say for whatever reason...and here you are going back and forth with us lol. 

Not sure I’m getting it.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Don’t forget Brady, who then passes it on to his son, father, and coach!

D81D9C78-0F03-471B-900B-113E43770E39.jpeg.034a188ec956fcd2fb375f9227f3ce39.jpeg

A4F24304-8100-4D92-A7FF-F4434057355A.thumb.jpeg.28095b42424efea1e3ba76dfb26b83f0.jpeg

621363A9-AAEF-444C-8F6B-359F2E4DA7F8.jpeg.cc5a877930a27bd9eb2b5a117b1c31d1.jpeg

A7831E43-D53E-4C27-8F3C-DE10392CC770.jpeg.d0b870d52c912ea077b9cdcd2d7b254d.jpeg

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don’t mind other team’s fans around here. It’s actually pretty cool to chop it up with opposing fans, even if you are a Patriot fan. I wish more opposing teams fans were active members of JN.

I just see a lot of blah blah blah in these posts, you don’t contribute to any other topic and you only show up when there is a Patriots thread that needs defending in lol. 

But why? Who cares what the lowly Jet fans think about Robert Kraft, spygate, deflategate, Aaron Hernandez or anything else the Patriots organization have been involved in. Most of your fellow fan base scoff at what we have to say for whatever reason...and here you are going back and forth with us lol. 

Not sure I’m getting it.

Why does what or when I respond matter? Let's put this all in perceptive here. We are all on the net talking a bunch of crap. I dont need to be validated by anyone here just as much as you dont care for what I have to say. I dont post that often here and I'm not breaking any rules.

Like I said the same few are the ones to get mad and want to lash out. It doesnt bother me. You guys are the ones letting my presence affect you. Renting space in your head n keyboards...

It's on you. There have been some jet fans here I have had cool debates with and then there's been others that i just give the same energy they give me. 

• Thumb Down 3

7 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Why does what or when I respond matter? Let's put this all in perceptive here. We are all on the net talking a bunch of crap. I dont need to be validated by anyone here just as much as you dont care for what I have to say. I dont post that often here and I'm not breaking any rules.

Like I said the same few are the ones to get mad and want to lash out. It doesnt bother me. You guys are the ones letting my presence affect you. Renting space in your head n keyboards...

It's on you. There have been some jet fans here I have had cool debates with and then there's been others that i just give the same energy they give me. 

That’s cool. I’m not saying you being here or defending Kraft is affecting me or making me feel any type of way. Im just stating that it’s weird for you to keep going at it with people in such a determined manner when you have just expressed in this nonchalant way that you don’t even care about the situation at hand.

thats all. no harm. you don’t need validity as you stated.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That’s cool. I’m not saying you being here or defending Kraft is affecting me or making me feel any type of way. Im just stating that it’s weird for you to keep going at it with people in such a determined manner when you have just expressed in this nonchalant way that you don’t even care about the situation at hand.

thats all. no harm. you don’t need validity as you stated.

Cool. Honestly there's a lot of times I dont say much. Just sometimes people go over board and it prompts me to reply. 

And you know how it gets here, the mods have had to ban ppl for going overboard a few times here. 

(Obviously its off limits to the pats. It's always open season on them..I get it, its cool.)

As far as your team goes..there really isn't much to say about you guys until the franchise adopts a philosophy that works for them, really.

52 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Don’t forget Brady, who then passes it on to his son, father, and coach!

D81D9C78-0F03-471B-900B-113E43770E39.jpeg.034a188ec956fcd2fb375f9227f3ce39.jpeg

A4F24304-8100-4D92-A7FF-F4434057355A.thumb.jpeg.28095b42424efea1e3ba76dfb26b83f0.jpeg

621363A9-AAEF-444C-8F6B-359F2E4DA7F8.jpeg.cc5a877930a27bd9eb2b5a117b1c31d1.jpeg

A7831E43-D53E-4C27-8F3C-DE10392CC770.jpeg.d0b870d52c912ea077b9cdcd2d7b254d.jpeg

Meh, I’m Latina, kissing on the lips doesn’t bother me....but knowing your sleazy owner has s preference for sex slaves, foreign unwashed women, I’d wash my face and lips with bleach and never come near that degenerate again, much less kiss my children.

29 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I would totally fly out to that fancy schmancy Cathouse in Nevada if I had the dough. My mail-order Ukranian wife isn't much for teh sexy time.

But some dank, dirty, skeevy place filled with unwashed immigrants that may be sex slaves? Not so much.

Send her back, don’t you got some 90 day guarantee? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Send her back, don’t you got some 90 day guarantee? 

Already tried, but I can't fit her back in her original packaging.

Gotta tell ya, only a few weeks in America and the gal already LOVES bacon. It's actually quite cute to watch her munch with those huge chompers of hers.