Tyrod To The Chargers

SR24

8 minutes ago, freestater said:

I'm really looking forward to Murray's workout. If he goes 1st, we got a good choice at 3. If he's there at 3, the for sale sign goes up

Two of the most QB obvious teams are the jints and fish - two teams (to put it mildly) unlikely to trade with the Jets. I think the best case scenario is those teams trading ahead of the Jets for QBs, leaving the Jets Bosa to draft or dangle depending on the offers. 

4 minutes ago, slats said:

Two of the most QB obvious teams are the jints and fish - two teams (to put it mildly) unlikely to trade with the Jets. I think the best case scenario is those teams trading ahead of the Jets for QBs, leaving the Jets Bosa to draft or dangle depending on the offers. 

Dark Horse could be CIN.  New coaching staff.  Dalton is as average as they come.  CIN is good enough to not get a top-5 pick  next year so this could be a spot where they roll the dice.  And WAS still doesn't have a QB - just speculation about trading for Rosen.

4 minutes ago, slats said:

I agree with you, but It's not impossible to trade with either though.  It's been done. Eagles send Mcnabb to Washington.  Pats sent Bledsoe to Buffalo.  If I'm the Jets, I make the call to both Tanny and Gettleman to see how it looks. The flip to helping them get the QB is we take away their draft capital. Kind of a wash. 

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

I agree with you, but It's not impossible to trade with either though.  It's been done. Eagles send Mcnabb to Washington.  Pats sent Bledsoe to Buffalo.  If I'm the Jets, I make the call to both Tanny and Gettleman to see how it looks. The flip to helping them get the QB is we take away their draft capital. Kind of a wash. 

Both the Fins and Giants should be so open for business that they don't even look at the name of the team calling them... It doesn't work like that, but my God, they need a QB and they can't allow stuborness to get in the way... 

Maybe the Jets offer is terrible and an easy "No"... But they have to at least pick up the phone you would think. 

1 minute ago, DMan77 said:

Both the Fins and Giants should be so open for business that they don't even look at the name of the team calling them... It doesn't work like that, but my God, they need a QB and they can't allow stuborness to get in the way... 

Maybe the Jets offer is terrible and an easy "No"... But they have to at least pick up the phone you would think. 

Right. Unless the fins are truly making a tank season realistic. Sucks for Flores' first season as a HC, but why sell the farm when you can just suck at stuff and get the top QB for free?  Load up on OL and skill positions this year and get them a year under their belt waiting for the QB of the future. It's the smart thing to do IMO. 

The fins should just sign Geno or somebody and call it a season. I'd say Fitzmagic, but that a$$hole will go out and win 10 games. 

Guys we don't want Miami to suck to bad...This Lawerence kid coming out in 2 years might be the best college QB prospect ever. Even if Miami drafted a QB this year they would trade him the year after if they have the #1 and can get Lawerence. That's how good this kid is.

Archived