From Frogs to Princes

I know this photo from the Wonder Years has been used before but I thought it was time to bring it back because what has transpired since the season ended. I think our Jets are finally on the right track & NFL fans from all over the country that despise the New England Patriots will be cheering us on to dethrown those bastards once and for all. 

The New York Jets will be etched in everyone's memories as the team that knocked them off their perch in the AFC East & we'll be forever beloved by Pats haters everywhere. Jets fans will get all the girls...or guys for all you female Jet fans....or guys for you guys that go that way on this board. Here...all Jet fans are welcome. 

IMG_3836.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

@Pac watching what’s happening with the Jets since the mercy killing of his boo Mike Maccagnan: 

4F3B3AFF-4A9C-4B8A-8C5D-50A581C3FB7C.jpeg

Au contraire you fool...  Macc left Gase and Douglas with a playoff roster and what we hope is the best QB we've had in 50 years.  I appreciate his contributions but understand that this is Gases team now and he needs a buddy capable of handling his innumerable idiosyncrasies. 

I have no complaints about what's transpired. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jetster said:

I know this photo from the Wonder Years has been used before but I thought it was time to bring it back because what has transpired since the season ended. I think our Jets are finally on the right track & NFL fans from all over the country that despise the New England Patriots will be cheering us on to dethrown those bastards once and for all. 

The New York Jets will be etched in everyone's memories as the team that knocked them off their perch in the AFC East & we'll be forever beloved by Pats haters everywhere. Jets fans will get all the girls...or guys for all you female Jet fans....or guys for you guys that go that way on this board. Here...all Jet fans are welcome. 

IMG_3836.JPG

Did you know Paul grew up to be Marilyn Manson?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jetster said:

IMG_3836.JPG

i have to say, the entire process has gone as well as anyone could have expected

- starting with purging all of the destructive veterans 2 years ago

- tanking for Sam and getting Sam last year (thank you VaGiants)

- getting rid of the "hold the fort" coach for an offense / QB oriented coach

- signing best offensive and best defensive FA

- drafting the best player in the draft (although not in position of need) and an edge rusher falling to us (Polite)

- getting rid of Macc and getting the hottest name available in young GM candidate circles

few things to complain about here or there (losing Roberts hurts, could have used some corners and a center), but the point is we are setup to capitalize on that QB rookie deal window, there isnt anything worse then wasting that. Once Sam is on the books for 30+ its not going to be nearly as easy to build a competitive roster.

On 6/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, Jetster said:

Left out the girls who like girls the smartest (hotest?) of all of us so boy I ask what is wrong with you?

14 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Left out the girls who like girls the smartest (hotest?) of all of us so boy I ask what is wrong with you?

Oops, please excuse my exclusion, my goodness this is 2019 after all.