Types Of Posters

We're all football fans.  Most of us are big time Jets fans and this site is where we can get our daily fix of anything Jets.  Yet, there are many different kinds of posters on here and many types I just don't get.  The types are:

• Posters who describe their thoughts, both positive and negative, logically and sincerely.
  • Those who are cynical and are only here for a virtual fight.
  • Those who make definitive proclamations such as "The Jets will lose to the Bills by a combined score of 71-1!".  The terms 'I think' or "perhaps' not being in their vocabulary. 
  • Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.  If only they had a proper diagnosis and cure for my arthritis.
  • Those who sit in their mothers basements ("Ma, where's the meatloaf!) with a thesaurus in hand who make about as much sense as Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi. 

Which one are you?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Don't forget the comic relief posters who just want to make people chuckle a bit.  

What's wrong with a good chuckle???

I'd rather have a good natured laugh than argue about predicting the third play of the second quarter of the eight game of the season!  It will be a pass!  No, it will be a run!

Another good chuckle.

• Haha 1

Don’t forget those that try and diagnose and develop a label for all of the other kinds of posters on a message board. Those are my particular favorite.

Me? I’m the kind of poster I hate most. The kind that just wants to talk football in any capacity all day long no matter what it is as long as its football related. So persistent with trying to cram football down other people’s throats. Ugh. I hate myself.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Don’t forget those that try and diagnose and develop a label for all of the other kinds of posters on a message board. Those are my particular favorite. emoji16.pngemoji3.pngemoji6.png

Me? I’m the kind of poster I hate most. The kind that just wants to talk football in any capacity all day long no matter what it is as long as its football related. So persistent with trying to cram football down other people’s throats. Ugh. I hate myself.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That's...

Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.

Unless you were referring to me.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

We're all football fans.  Most of us are big time Jets fans and this site is where we can get our daily fix of anything Jets.  Yet, there are many different kinds of posters on here and many types I just don't get.  The types are:

• Posters who describe their thoughts, both positive and negative, logically and sincerely.
  • Those who are cynical and are only here for a virtual fight.
  • Those who make definitive proclamations such as "The Jets will lose to the Bills by a combined score of 71-1!".  The terms 'I think' or "perhaps' not being in their vocabulary. 
  • Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.  If only they had a proper diagnosis and cure for my arthritis.
  • Those who sit in their mothers basements ("Ma, where's the meatloaf!) with a thesaurus in hand who make about as much sense as Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi. 

Which one are you?

I LUV MEATLOAF .

• Upvote 1