Bell being required to drug test back to back days DURING practice is garbage

2 hours ago, Larz said:

He has blown off tests in the past, one possible explanation is that the nfl wanted to test him when they had him in a place where he couldn’t slip out the back door 

if it is indeed true that he was tested in back to back days then the nfl probably has cause for concern based on his track record 

here’s to hoping there is only legal  smoke coming from this fire lol

that's what she said.

The NFL can't have him do it before or after?  Feels to me like they are purposely drawing attention to it, which is garbage.

I actually thought the same thing. Why are they taking him away from practice for this stuff?
I was thinking they were just trying to catch him as unaware as possible. Such BS.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

No you're kidding...... Anyone that gets caught with drugs on them is a moron especially when driving.

So driving home from the dispensary makes me a moron?  Yes driving while under the influence makes you a moron, but driving home with your medicine does not.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

So driving home from the dispensary makes me a moron?  Yes driving while under the influence makes you a moron, but driving home with your medicine does not.

If youre driving back from the dispensary how would you get caught with "illegal" drugs?

You show your Medical Marijuana Card and go on your way.  You arent getting any weed, or form of weed, without your card, so you have one...

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If youre driving back from the dispensary how would you get caught with "illegal" drugs?

You show your Medical Marijuana Card and go on your way.  You arent getting any weed, or form of weed, without your card, so you have one...

If you think it’s that easy you need to pull the wool from over your eyes.  It’s still illegal on the federal level so a lot of law enforcement officers don’t respect the state laws when it’s convenient.

9 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

If you think it’s that easy you need to pull the wool from over your eyes.  It’s still illegal on the federal level so a lot of law enforcement officers don’t respect the state laws when it’s convenient.

Totally wrong.  As easy as can be.  And you shouldn't call out someone who now lives in florida and has a MM card.  Who cares if its not legal on a federal level, everyone knows that.  And if you have a card you know, youre told and it says it on the card, you cant bring it anywhere outside of the state that issues it.  Everyone knows this, not that hard. 

When I need to refill or get an email about a sale I drive off to my local dispensary, buy what I want and drive home.  There are no restrictions on purchasing and carrying it home.  

If youre caught with MM in a state that didnt issue the card, youre really are aa moron

Cant get caught "Driving while baked" as the PSA down here say. 

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Only if their FBI.  FBI don't usually do traffic stops.

Local cops don't enforce federal weed laws if it's legal in their jurisdiction. 

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Unless you are in a state with rec. use legal. Than you don't need a card or anything. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

Unless you are in a state with rec. use legal. Than you don't need a card or anything. 

And you cant bring your weed with you.  Its not allowed out of the state.  Of course why would you, all you have to do is walk into a shop with your drivers license and refill.  WIth the benefit of not having it go against your limit given to you by your home Dr.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

And you cant bring your weed with you.  Its not allowed out of the state.  Of course why would you, all you have to do is walk into a shop with your drivers license and refill.  WIth the benefit of not having it go against your limit given to you by your home Dr.

Right, and if you are not a resident of most of the state it is legal you can only purchase up to a certain amount. 

20 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Right, and if you are not a resident of most of the state it is legal you can only purchase up to a certain amount. 

Mind set has to change.  THC products aren't illegal in a state that has med mar.  It's a medicine, like any other prescription as long as it re,aims in the state that issued the script.  You're allowed to take it with you anywhere in the state because the script usually calls for dosing more than once per day.  Have to take it with you. Just don't leave the state with it, then its illegal.  Pretty simple, not a case where anyone with a script has wool over their eyes. 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Mind set has to change.  THC products aren't illegal in a state that has med mar.  It's a medicine, like any other prescription as long as it re,aims in the state that issued the script.  You're allowed to take it with you anywhere in the state because the script usually calls for dosing more than once per day.  Have to take it with you. Just don't leave the state with it, then its illegal.  Pretty simple, not a case where anyone with a script has wool over their eyes. 

Yes im talking about recreational use in states it is legal. It is the same thing you can take it anywhere but you can't take it out of state. sh*t 2 states have decriminalized shrooms yet there's still states latching on to keeping weed illegal. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghost420 said:

Taken out how? Like got them kicked out the military?

Yes, it’s one of the few things you can actually get kicked out of the military for that incompetent commanders and JAG attorneys can successfully prosecute 

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Yes, it’s one of the few things you can actually get kicked out of the military for that incompetent commanders and JAG attorneys can successfully prosecute 

Yet it was perfectly OK for me to get black out drunk every weekend 

• Haha 1

Bell got himself in the NFL's drug program, so now he has to deal with it. Seems like this sort of testing for players in the program is the norm. 

"Coach Adam Gase said Bell was undergoing a drug test. Bell missed some of Friday’s practice for the same reason.

“Since he wasn’t here in the spring, he has to do everything now,” Gase said.

It seems odd Bell would have to undergo tests on consecutive days, but Gase said it was not unusual.

“It happens,” Gase said. “Sometimes you guys don’t see it all the time. In the season, sometimes we’ll be out at practice and a guy gets pulled off. It happens a lot in OTAs.”

Gase was asked if it bothered him that the tests occurred during practice.

“There’s nothing we can do about it,” Gase said." 

https://nypost.com/2019/07/27/jets-leveon-bell-undergoes-another-drug-test/

Nothing to see here. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slats said:

Bell got himself in the NFL's drug program, so now he has to deal with it. Seems like this sort of testing for players in the program is the norm. 

"Coach Adam Gase said Bell was undergoing a drug test. Bell missed some of Friday’s practice for the same reason.

“Since he wasn’t here in the spring, he has to do everything now,” Gase said.

It seems odd Bell would have to undergo tests on consecutive days, but Gase said it was not unusual.

“It happens,” Gase said. “Sometimes you guys don’t see it all the time. In the season, sometimes we’ll be out at practice and a guy gets pulled off. It happens a lot in OTAs.”

Gase was asked if it bothered him that the tests occurred during practice.

“There’s nothing we can do about it,” Gase said." 

https://nypost.com/2019/07/27/jets-leveon-bell-undergoes-another-drug-test/

Nothing to see here. 

I wonder if Edelman is getting multiple drug tests on consecutive days

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

I wonder if Edelman is getting multiple drug tests on consecutive days

They have separate categories for performance enhancing drugs (Edelman) and drugs that get you high (Bell), not sure if the drug testing is done the same for each. 

Is it possible that the league is being a dick because Bell sat out the year? Yes. But Bell put himself in this position by getting himself caught in the first place. 

• Upvote 2