AB Accused Of Sexual Assault (MERGED)

Grandy

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

So I know it the future that you dont discuss things that you post. 

That must be a new thing you've decided. 

Updated. 

Dude your looking for an argument or to prove me wrong for posting it. 

I get your point you don't agree with the article you don't like the article. 

I explained to you I saw it, read it, posted it AB related thats it nothing more. 

I posted the person who wrote the article shoot her an e-mail and voice your displeasure with her and the NY Post. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Im really not. 

You were just coming off like a tool since jump. 

Like I said. Updated. 

That was the end of the discussion, right? 

Ok i'm a tool the article sucks life sucks AB sucks. 

What was I thinking posting an article that would cause someone hard feelings and mental distress. 

Damn you joewilly12 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok i'm a tool the article sucks life sucks AB sucks. 

What was I thinking posting an article that would cause someone hard feelings and mental distress. 

Damn you joewilly12 

Or a tool for claiming that im looking to start an argument when all im doing is discussing your post.

Im not looking to argue over this, I was looking to hold discussion on the article you posted. I just wished you put as much energy into that discussion instead of trying to spark argument and claiming it to be me. 

Im going to end the discussion here since this is going left, and I was interested in discussing the article with you, not arguing with you about not discussing the article. 

Antonio Brown loses helmet endorsement amid rape allegations

By Sara Dorn

September 14, 2019 | 1:04pm | Updated 

Enlarge Image
Antonio Brown
Antonio BrownGetty Images

Helmet manufacturer Xenith cut ties with embattled Patriots receiver Antonio Brown this week amid allegations that he raped his former trainer– ending a deal that lasted less than two weeks.

“Xenith has decided to end our relationship with Antonio Brown,” the company said Friday in a statement. “We look forward to seeing the Xenith Shadow worn by football athletes at all levels of play this fall.”

It’s unclear if the company cut ties with Brown because of the allegations or because he’s wearing a different helmet.

On Sept. 4, Brown lost a grievance he filed to wear an outdated Schutt brand helmet, and that same day Xenith announced its partnership, UPI reported.

Brown will now wear the Schutt Air XP model, NBC Sports  reported.

Sports Illustrated @SInow

Exclusive: A range of accusations against Antonio Brown, including a previously untold account of sexual misconduct, a charity auction theft, multiple domestic incidents, and a long list of unpaid debts, paint a disturbing picture of AB's behavior

There’s More History to Antonio Brown’s History

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/16/antonio-brown-new-england-patriots-lawsuits-accusations-sexual-midconduct-assault

On 9/14/2019 at 7:26 PM, rammagen said:

the nfl has their punishment system so fed up get accused of rape and play take peds and get caught and get suspended on a certain level both are wrong but on another level one of these things is much worse then the other

One is an accusation.  The other is proven through testing two samples. 

Patriots’ Antonio Brown, already facing rape lawsuit, gets hit with more sexual misconduct allegations | Will NFL bench him now? (UPDATE) 

Updated 3:03 PM; Today 1:19 PM
Antonio Brown made his Patriots debut Sunday.

Getty Images

Antonio Brown made his Patriots debut Sunday. 

By Darryl Slater | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown, already facing a rape/sexual assault lawsuit, is being accused of more sexual misconduct.

Brown made his Patriots debut Sunday, in a 43-0 win at the Dolphins, after NFL commissioner Roger Goodell opted to not put him on the commissioner’s exempt list before the game. (But that could still happen at some point this season.)

The NFL is investigating the initial rape/sexual assault allegations against Brown, and will reportedly speak with Brown and Britney Taylor, who is suing him. Brown has not been charged with a crime. He said he and Taylor had a completely consensual sexual relationship.

The latest allegations of sexual misconduct by Brown come from a Sports Illustrated story. SI spoke with a woman whom Brown hired to paint a mural at his house.

And here’s what the woman told SI, about what happened on the second day of her job:

“I’m on my knees painting the [mural], and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [penis] and starts having a conversation with me. Unfortunately, I’ve been tried [by men] a lot of times, so I just kept my cool and kept painting. After that, it all ended abruptly.” 

Brown denied these latest allegations through his lawyer. 

Though the allegations aren’t as serious as the ones Taylor made in her lawsuit, they are still extremely disturbing. And the NFL surely will look into this incident of sexual harassment/misconduct, in addition to Taylor’s claims, as the league determines if Brown should be suspended under its personal conduct policy.

Just because Goodell didn’t put Brown on his exempt list entering Brown’s Week 2 debut with the Patriots — after Brown forced his way out in Oakland before the season began — doesn’t mean Goodell can’t eventually bench Brown, even if the league’s investigation is still ongoing.