Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyCarl40

Herndon Activated/Luvu Released

Recommended Posts

Surprised they kept Daniel Brown and let Luvu go.  Hope he can be added to the PS, if eligible

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

very good news about Herndon!

He had to either be activated to 53 or moved to IR as his roster exemption expired today. 
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Noooooo not Frankie Luvu 

NE signs him 

Who cares, really, every player we cut gets this same response.

If he was playing worth a damn we would have kept him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who cares, really, every player we cut gets this same response.

If he was playing worth a damn we would have kept him.

Image result for sour face pics
  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pictures are what children who can't read or can't come up with a reasonable response fall back on

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Pictures are what children who can't read or can't come up with a reasonable response fall back on

Cool story bro. 

Image result for cool story bro gifs
  • Haha 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Very encouraging move as it pertains to getting Herndon back this week rather than later.

Doesn’t mean that. His roster exemption expired today. So he’s either put on the 53, IR or waived (we know that wasn’t happening) 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cool story bro. 

Image result for cool story bro gifs

Perfect example

JW, 42,000+ posts.  

21 talking football

41,990 picture posts.  

Cools story indeed

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Doesn’t mean that. His roster exemption expired today. So he’s either put on the 53, IR or waived (we know that wasn’t happening) 

Thanks, wasn't sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Doesn’t mean that. His roster exemption expired today. So he’s either put on the 53, IR or waived (we know that wasn’t happening) 

Good point!  Probably why they didn't cut a TE - probably told Luvu to stay in town 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

They don't need him... their defense is stout

He seemed to fit in better fit in Bowles D.  Seemed lost in G Williams D

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cool story bro. 

Image result for cool story bro gifs

Kerwin was here.

  • Haha 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

They don't need him... their defense is stout

they will grab him for info 😛

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I realize I have no idea what I’m looking at when I watch NFL linebackers bc Luvu always stood out when he was on the field. I guess ST means sh*t now that every kickoff is a touch back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Sometimes I realize I have no idea what I’m looking at when I watch NFL linebackers bc Luvu always stood out when he was on the field. I guess ST means sh*t now that every kickoff is a touch back.

In August?

havent seen boo from him in weeks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No more from last year

He was made expendable by Jenkins and Copeland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait? Does this mean there is a chance Herndon can play Monday Night? I thought he was definiately out until at least the Jax game due to his tweaked hammy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

On another note, I'm shocked the Pats didn't pick up Luke Falk to help prep for Monday Night's game. Although I did also have a suspicion that Falk was cut for the sole purpose of having him feed BB false info and then Falk would be rewarded with a spot on the practice squad with the Jets.  #conspiracytheory

I would not be surprised if that were true. At all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Wait? Does this mean there is a chance Herndon can play Monday Night? I thought he was definiately out until at least the Jax game due to his tweaked hammy.

Means nothing. He just had to be activated or else he’d be on IR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I think of releasing Luvu and the quality of some of our offensive lineman still on the roster.

unfair.gif.eb789f16486782c0e2c78df10c7ebe06.gif

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Pictures are what children who can't read or can't come up with a reasonable response fall back on

And name calling is what people do who have run out of intelligent responses. Jet Nut, mirror, mirror, Jet Nut.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

On another note, I'm shocked the Pats didn't pick up Luke Falk to help prep for Monday Night's game. Although I did also have a suspicion that Falk was cut for the sole purpose of having him feed BB false info and then Falk would be rewarded with a spot on the practice squad with the Jets.  #conspiracytheory

LOL Luke Falk for information I hope they do sign him he didn't know the plays or what the hell was going on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Griffin is no slouch. Good to know we have 2 good TE's. Maybe 3 if Wesco can ever show flashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

And name calling is what people do who have run out of intelligent responses. Jet Nut, mirror, mirror, Jet Nut.

It's what he does and he follows me around like my shadow on my ass like a diaper. 

He waits anxiously for me to post something so he can disagree with it. 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...