Herndon Activated/Luvu Released

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Very encouraging move as it pertains to getting Herndon back this week rather than later.

Doesn’t mean that. His roster exemption expired today. So he’s either put on the 53, IR or waived (we know that wasn’t happening) 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Sometimes I realize I have no idea what I’m looking at when I watch NFL linebackers bc Luvu always stood out when he was on the field. I guess ST means sh*t now that every kickoff is a touch back.

In August?

havent seen boo from him in weeks 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Noooooo not Frankie Luvu 

NE signs him 

On another note, I'm shocked the Pats didn't pick up Luke Falk to help prep for Monday Night's game. Although I did also have a suspicion that Falk was cut for the sole purpose of having him feed BB false info and then Falk would be rewarded with a spot on the practice squad with the Jets.  #conspiracytheory

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

On another note, I'm shocked the Pats didn't pick up Luke Falk to help prep for Monday Night's game. Although I did also have a suspicion that Falk was cut for the sole purpose of having him feed BB false info and then Falk would be rewarded with a spot on the practice squad with the Jets.  #conspiracytheory

I would not be surprised if that were true. At all. 

43 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

LOL Luke Falk for information I hope they do sign him he didn't know the plays or what the hell was going on here. 

7 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

And name calling is what people do who have run out of intelligent responses. Jet Nut, mirror, mirror, Jet Nut.

It's what he does and he follows me around like my shadow on my ass like a diaper. 

He waits anxiously for me to post something so he can disagree with it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1