Jump to content
Philc1

Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, rammagen said:

that is an outright falsehood, Bowles locker room did stick together so did Ryans

Yes, Derrick Mason, Plax, and Santonio really held the place together. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rammagen said:

No I just lived about 2 miles from the fins facility in Davie for 20 yrs. so I had no Idea what is going on down there. He is part of the reason those rosters were bad he traded away talent after alienating them.

He made the playoffs on a easy schedule once the first season he was there, he faced a tougher schedule he started loosing, he did not get the most out of those teams, he did the same crappy job there as he is doing here. As a matter of fact tannehill had his best season the yr before he showed up

So you lived close and listened to beningo type fans whining.

How come when we had an easier schedule in 2015 we didn't make the playoffs?  And he did it with TWO QBs who never made the playoffs.  His main starter never even had a winning record.

Year 2 his starter was out for the year and he kept his team competitive.

Year 3 the starter was back after missing more than a year and again they were competitive.  

In 4 years under Bowles we were competitive one season when we had a playoff roster against an incredibly easy schedule and we missed the playoffs because we couldn't beat a much less talented team that was banged up and playing for nothing.

So far Gase and the team have been terrible but again it's in an impossible situation to succeed with all the injuries.  It's not like we had one or 2 guys, we lost our QB, our TE still hasn't played, list #1 WR, lost ENTIRE LB corps which includes our best defensive player, our starting OL didn't play together until week 1 and now we have 3 new starters since week 1.  No one could succeed with all that.  We literally had a QB playing for 3 weeks fresh off the practice squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rammagen said:

that is an outright falsehood, Bowles locker room did stick together so did Ryans

Yep, on Bowles' locker room that just break the jaw of the QB but it was all under control 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 8:24 PM, Integrity28 said:

Your thin-skin is showing.

Or maybe yours is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 1:25 PM, RonaldJet said:

Gase just got here, and within months identified Mike McCagnan as incompetent which led to his dismissal. 

Would this fall under the category of "It takes one to know one"?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So you lived close and listened to beningo type fans whining.
How come when we had an easier schedule in 2015 we didn't make the playoffs?  And he did it with TWO QBs who never made the playoffs.  His main starter never even had a winning record.
Year 2 his starter was out for the year and he kept his team competitive.
Year 3 the starter was back after missing more than a year and again they were competitive.  
In 4 years under Bowles we were competitive one season when we had a playoff roster against an incredibly easy schedule and we missed the playoffs because we couldn't beat a much less talented team that was banged up and playing for nothing.
So far Gase and the team have been terrible but again it's in an impossible situation to succeed with all the injuries.  It's not like we had one or 2 guys, we lost our QB, our TE still hasn't played, list #1 WR, lost ENTIRE LB corps which includes our best defensive player, our starting OL didn't play together until week 1 and now we have 3 new starters since week 1.  No one could succeed with all that.  We literally had a QB playing for 3 weeks fresh off the practice squad.

More excuses, when will you hold Adam Gase accountable? He’s not coaching pee wee football for participation credit, but rather being paid very well to LEAD this team to a Super Bowl! He has done absolutely nothing of significance except pass blame and have excuses made for him. How is that Marrone and Rivera are successful with rookie QB’s? Gase needs to be held accountable as the other two coaches I just mentioned. When their QB’s went down, those 2 coaches rolled up their sleeves and COACHED their teams to victory. Our coach, who is a loser, whimpered and played defeated like the loser that he is and the team flat out sucked! He couldn’t even adjust his offense against a cover zero blitz. The Jaguars along with the rest of the NFL are laughing at us! And this is the guy who is going to lead us to a Super Bowl!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Or maybe yours is

My skin is coated with fur. Not possible, Sally.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:


More excuses, when will you hold Adam Gase accountable? He’s not coaching pee wee football for participation credit, but rather being paid very well to LEAD this team to a Super Bowl! He has done absolutely nothing of significance except pass blame and have excuses made for him. How is that Marrone and Rivera are successful with rookie QB’s? Gase needs to be held accountable as the other two coaches I just mentioned. When their QB’s went down, those 2 coaches rolled up their sleeves and COACHED their teams to victory. Our coach, who is a loser, whimpered and played defeated like the loser that he is and the team flat out sucked! He couldn’t even adjust his offense against a cover zero blitz. The Jaguars along with the rest of the NFL are laughing at us! And this is the guy who is going to lead us to a Super Bowl!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Correct.  Arizone Cardinals have a worse, roster, a rookie head coach and a rookie rb.  They are winning games and being competitive in their loses.  Thats a good coaching job.

Adam gase stinks.

  • Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Correct.  Arizone Cardinals have a worse, roster, a rookie head coach and a rookie rb.  They are winning games and being competitive in their loses.  Thats a good coaching job.

Adam gase stinks.

They 2 more wins and a far easier schedule - try again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 7:49 AM, nyjunc said:

Yep, on Bowles' locker room that just break the jaw of the QB but it was all under control 😂

you know maybe the player had something to do with that more tehn coach, Like if geno paid his debts and was not a cocky Pri*(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 1:02 PM, JetsYanks13 said:


More excuses, when will you hold Adam Gase accountable? He’s not coaching pee wee football for participation credit, but rather being paid very well to LEAD this team to a Super Bowl! He has done absolutely nothing of significance except pass blame and have excuses made for him. How is that Marrone and Rivera are successful with rookie QB’s? Gase needs to be held accountable as the other two coaches I just mentioned. When their QB’s went down, those 2 coaches rolled up their sleeves and COACHED their teams to victory. Our coach, who is a loser, whimpered and played defeated like the loser that he is and the team flat out sucked! He couldn’t even adjust his offense against a cover zero blitz. The Jaguars along with the rest of the NFL are laughing at us! And this is the guy who is going to lead us to a Super Bowl!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I hold him accountable, he's done a poor job under impossible circumstances.  I'm not asking for an extension but I don't believe in doesn't a HC after 1 season unless there are extraordinary circumstances.  If you thought he was the guy in January how can you give up in November with all that has gone against him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, rammagen said:

you know maybe the player had something to do with that more tehn coach, Like if geno paid his debts and was not a cocky Pri*(

We had tons of issues through the Bowles years, more than the supposed circus of the Rex years.

The bottom line is we sucked under Bowles, we suck under Gase.  How do we fix this mess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I hold him accountable, he's done a poor job under impossible circumstances.  I'm not asking for an extension but I don't believe in doesn't a HC after 1 season unless there are extraordinary circumstances.  If you thought he was the guy in January how can you give up in November with all that has gone against him?

Simple answer...because you have seen that he is a total incompetent at his job, and is destroying the only asset this team has (Darnold) . Not much more complicated than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

We had tons of issues through the Bowles years, more than the supposed circus of the Rex years.

The bottom line is we sucked under Bowles, we suck under Gase.  How do we fix this mess?

We can start by bringing in a better Head Coach with a history of success in this league. This coach stinks, he's got a bad roster but we shouldn't be this bad. Our QB is regressing under him which is a major problem.

Macc built this roster but Gase is not doing a good job. The Jets should cut bait early and correct their mistake, eventually this coach is going to start fighting with players and/or the media and it's going to get ugly. Once again we are a walking joke in the NFL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, section314 said:

Simple answer...because you have seen that he is a total incompetent at his job, and is destroying the only asset this team has (Darnold) . Not much more complicated than that.

My problem is he did a good job in Miami so to see him get the most out of limited talent teams in Miami over 3 years I can't fire him with practice squad level players after 8 games.

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

We can start by bringing in a better Head Coach with a history of success in this league. This coach stinks, he's got a bad roster but we shouldn't be this bad. Our QB is regressing under him which is a major problem.

Macc built this roster but Gase is not doing a good job. The Jets should cut bait early and correct their mistake, eventually this coach is going to start fighting with players and/or the media and it's going to get ugly. Once again we are a walking joke in the NFL.

 

Who though? If you are telling me John Harbaugh is coming I fire him in a second but to go after the next "hot" coordinator only to fire him in 2-3 years?  It's not exciting.

The roster that was built was playoff caliber when healthy, unfortunately they didn't say reasonably healthy.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

My problem is he did a good job in Miami so to see him get the most out of limited talent teams in Miami over 3 years I can't fire him with practice squad level players after 8 games.

Who though? If you are telling me John Harbaugh is coming I fire him in a second but to go after the next "hot" coordinator only to fire him in 2-3 years?  It's not exciting.

The roster that was built was playoff caliber when healthy, unfortunately they didn't say reasonably healthy.

I wanted Jim Caldwell last off season. Not a flashy name but the guy had 3 winning seasons in 4 years with Detroit and took them to the playoffs twice. That's more than Gase can say.

But besides someone like him or an unforeseen candidate that isn't available at this moment I would let Joe Douglas hire the next coach. Obviously when you hire a new coach you're not planning on firing him in the next 2 to 3 years. You're hoping it works out.

This was never a playoff roster in my opinion. The offensive line was a train wreck. Macc never addressed the position. Douglas knew it was terrible and took a chance on Ryan Khalil out of desperation.

The areas we are strong at aren't premium positions. Macc paid massive money to an Inside Linebacker and a running back. That wasn't wise regardless of how good both players are. You win in this league with your QB, O-Line, Edge rushers, and cornerbacks. Outside of QB (who is regressing under this coach) we are terrible in all of those areas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I wanted Jim Caldwell last off season. Not a flashy name but the guy had 3 winning seasons in 4 years with Detroit and took them to the playoffs twice. That's more than Gase can say.

But besides someone like him or an unforeseen candidate that isn't available at this moment I would let Joe Douglas hire the next coach. Obviously when you hire a new coach you're not planning on firing him in the next 2 to 3 years. You're hoping it works out.

This was never a playoff roster in my opinion. The offensive line was a train wreck. Macc never addressed the position. Douglas knew it was terrible and took a chance on Ryan Khalil out of desperation.

The areas we are strong at aren't premium positions. Macc paid massive money to an Inside Linebacker and a running back. That wasn't wise regardless of how good both players are. You win in this league with your QB, O-Line, Edge rushers, and cornerbacks. Outside of QB (who is regressing under this coach) we are terrible in all of those areas. 

If healthy it was a playoff contender, unfortunately the OL was never healthy, we lost Quincy, lost Sam for 3 games and he played 1 witg mono, Herndon still hasn't played, the LBs are in shambles, the corners are a mess. Gase has done a poor job but here's had no shot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

We had tons of issues through the Bowles years, more than the supposed circus of the Rex years.

The bottom line is we sucked under Bowles, we suck under Gase.  How do we fix this mess?

you start by getting a coach who actually does his job. Hopefully they found a gm. Douglas has put in the work and is highly regarded.

Yes we had issues with Bowles but nothing like this the locker room stuck together and players never quit like they appear to have done with Gase. The issue with Bowles was lack of adjustments  (we see that here), game planning, (we see that here) 1 ahole in Geno Smith (we dont have that here), lack of development of players.

The only justification for Hiring Gase was he was supposed to help Sam get better and Gase has failed on that account. Why keep around someone who is hurting the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

If healthy it was a playoff contender, unfortunately the OL was never healthy, we lost Quincy, lost Sam for 3 games and he played 1 witg mono, Herndon still hasn't played, the LBs are in shambles, the corners are a mess. Gase has done a poor job but here's had no shot.

 

This is why you need to judge objectively, how has Gases game planning been? Have we looked competitive? Has Gase helped Sam inho no Sam has regressed and that is directly on Gase's poor job performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

My problem is he did a good job in Miami so to see him get the most out of limited talent teams in Miami over 3 years I can't fire him with practice squad level players after 8 games.

Who though? If you are telling me John Harbaugh is coming I fire him in a second but to go after the next "hot" coordinator only to fire him in 2-3 years?  It's not exciting.

The roster that was built was playoff caliber when healthy, unfortunately they didn't say reasonably healthy.

Good points, and I respect your opinion because you think before you post. I just disagree. After last night, Harbough may ask for a raise.😎 This is where the total dysfunction of the organization kills us. They are lucky that they have a HC in Williams on board. Let him run the team for the remainder, like the Browns did last year. By the way, you think the Browns regret not keeping him? Also, you finally have a GM who actually has contacts and relationships within the league. Let him start getting a list of people together. See how the team responds to Williams. he may be your guy, who knows? But Gase is going to make this team, and Darnold worse, if that's even feasible. I just don't see any reason to keep this charade going any longer than it has too. There's an old saying in the business I retired from a few years back.....your first loss is your best loss. I'd be happy to pay Gase the remainder of his contract, too, because he at least got Macc the hell out of here. In a sadistic way, that may qualify him for the Ring of Honor.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, section314 said:

Good points, and I respect your opinion because you think before you post. I just disagree. After last night, Harbough may ask for a raise.😎 This is where the total dysfunction of the organization kills us. They are lucky that they have a HC in Williams on board. Let him run the team for the remainder, like the Browns did last year. By the way, you think the Browns regret not keeping him? Also, you finally have a GM who actually has contacts and relationships within the league. Let him start getting a list of people together. See how the team responds to Williams. he may be your guy, who knows? But Gase is going to make this team, and Darnold worse, if that's even feasible. I just don't see any reason to keep this charade going any longer than it has too. There's an old saying in the business I retired from a few years back.....your first loss is your best loss. I'd be happy to pay Gase the remainder of his contract, too, because he at least got Macc the hell out of here. In a sadistic way, that may qualify him for the Ring of Honor.

I think we have a well respected GM now but how many HCs would want to come here when we fire HCs and GM's every couple of years?  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can they have a punch the owner in the face night at Metlife in 2 weeks? That'd get the fans on the same page 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SR24 said:

Can they have a punch the owner in the face night at Metlife in 2 weeks? That'd really get the fans on the same page 

And raise a sh*t load of $ for charity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

If healthy it was a playoff contender, unfortunately the OL was never healthy, we lost Quincy, lost Sam for 3 games and he played 1 witg mono, Herndon still hasn't played, the LBs are in shambles, the corners are a mess. Gase has done a poor job but here's had no shot.

 

The O-Line was terrible regardless of health. Osemele was awful his last year with Oakland, Beachum is a fringe starter at best. Macc let our O-Line wither away.

Sam has looked more bad than good the last 3 weeks, he's healthy, he's regressing under Gase. He's got talent but he's being let down by a terrible O-Line and a bad coach. Herndon and Quincy aren't going to fix those things. Receivers aren't the problem. The O-Line is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, section314 said:

And raise a sh*t load of $ for charity.

That's all I want as a Jets fan now,  to punch Chris and Woody Johnson as hard as I can directly in the eyeball. Donate $5 you get 1 shot, $20 2 punches and for $50 You and 1 former jets employee of your choice can go full on Dudley Boyz and put Chris or Woody through a table. Putting Chris Johnson through a table with Rex Ryan just sounds like a fantastic time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I think we have a well respected GM now but how many HCs would want to come here when we fire HCs and GM's every couple of years?  

Agree, we have to hope that ownership has a Hess moment, and basically gets the hell out of the way like he did for Parcells. If you believe in Douglas, let him pick the coach, and have the coach report to him. period. On a totally different topic, am Listening to Joe and Evan, and Joe is basically saying everything I just posted about how they should play out the season. If I am starting to think like Joe, I have bigger problems than the Jets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This sign should also include “Hire a Director of Football Operations”

“Stay out of running the team Johnsons”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe was brilliant today.  We are lucky to hane him, manish and the rest who are demanding change from this pathetic operation being run.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's be sure to thank WFAN program Director Mark Chernoff for his time here today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...