Predict the Outcome: Jets vs. Dolphins

Game result?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result of Sunday's game be?

• Jets win by 1-3 points
    • Jets win by 4-7 points
    • Jets win by 8 or more points
    • Dolphins win by 1-3 points
    • Dolphins win by 4-7 points
    • Dolphins win by 8 or more points

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Jets are going to win big folks.

Then the mood around here immediately flips back to extreme optimism for the future.

I’m looking for Fitzmagic to spoil the show. Miami will lose if they play soft zone and don’t blitz. If they blitz, play man to man we lose hard. Since Miami are giving us this game not much to celebrate apart from making out draft position worse.

If something is given, and not earned, it’s not worth having. Like a W on Sunday.

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

I’m looking for Fitzmagic to spoil the show. Miami will lose if they play soft zone and don’t blitz. If they blitz, play man to man we lose hard. Since Miami are giving us this game not much to celebrate apart from making out draft position worse.

If something is given, and not earned, it’s not worth having. Like a W on Sunday.

Haven't seen Jets fans this pessimistic ever. Jets win convincingly. That's what Jets do. When you're at your lowest as a fan, they dangle out that thin lifeline of hope to drag you back in. Going to be like a 30-10 drubbing.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, jgb said:

Haven't seen Jets fans this pessimistic ever. Jets win convincingly. That's what Jets do. When you're at your lowest as a fan, they dangle out that thin lifeline of hope to drag you back in. Going to be like a 30-10 drubbing.

Haha, you are right.  This looks a classic game where we crush them then we talk playoffs all next week??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JiF said:

Dolphins win a close fought ugly game by a game winning field goal on a 2 minute drive led by Fitzmagic.  Ultimate Jetsy game.  Gases losses to his old team and Fitz has one of his unconscious days vs an old team.

Darnold gets the ball with a minute left and seals it with a pick?

Something that’s happened far more than anyone wants to talk about...

I'm legit worried (I guess?) that Fitz is going to have his once-a-season 4TD / 150+ QBR game... Every once in a while he just pulls a game like that out of the sky and convinces teams to stick with him and keep paying him. I could see that happening this week.

The Jets already lack talent and now the injuries are piling up... How is Bell going to find any running room?

I'll say... 

Dolphins: 31

Jets 27

And I'll also probably change my mind 11 more times. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Darnold gets the ball with a minute left and seals it with a pick?

Something that’s happened far more than anyone wants to talk about...

I see you;

Fitz leads a TD drive to go up by 4.  Darnold gets the ball back with 1:45 and all 3 timeouts but throws his quintessential back breaking pick as he throws the ball up for grabs off his back foot.  Dolphins take the field victory formation. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

This W would mean less than zero.

Miami went for two to throw the game a couple of weeks back. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Miami is terrible in the secondary... no pass rushers.. There best 2 players on defense are now gone... 1 to IR and the other traded to Pitt... Jets blow them out and its not even a question.

I hear you but why did Pitt have such a tough time with Miami?  That was a 17-14 game in the 4th Quarter.

Pitt has a decent D with Minkah now, and TJ Watt.  They have Connor and JuJu.  To me, Miami is now a much better team than they were in Weeks 1, 2, etc.  And, they're going to be fired up to beat their old coach.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I hear you but why did Pitt have such a tough time with Miami?  That was a 17-14 game in the 4th Quarter.

Pitt has a decent D with Minkah now, and TJ Watt.  They have Connor and JuJu.  To me, Miami is now a much better team than they were in Weeks 1, 2, etc.  And, they're going to be fired up to beat their old coach.

Because Mason Rudolph is not a great qb... Right now he is a game manager... It wasn't like he was under pressure and Conner had some big runs... 

Nobody on the Miami team cares about Gase... They are getting torn down and almost everyone is gone that would have cared... 

Sure I have concerns because it a South Beach game at 1 pm... But beyond a terrible team partying too late I think they win this easily

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I've seen this movie before. I'd rather watch Zombieland 2.

I saw that movie. It was okay. I didn't think it was as good as the original because I didn't want to beat Jesse Eisenbergs character's ass as much as I wanted to in the first one.

• Haha 1