Steelers V Browns TNF

8 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

Wow..... So lets just get something straight, can we? If a drunk driver kills someone by hitting them with a car, is Ford at fault? Or is it the State in which the accident happened for allowing car's to be driven?

What is this?  Some community college course for paralegals?  It is not even remotely the same thing.  If the drunk driver slams into a tree and their passenger is killed by the airbag?  You can damn well bet that Ford is going to be on the hook for that.  Takata too, that is why there have been all those recalls.  Safety equipment is supposed to make people safer, not make cause injury, and certainly not provide a deadly weapon to people that are literally trying to hit each other as hard as they can 60 + times a week. 

37 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

What is this?  Some community college course for paralegals?  It is not even remotely the same thing.  If the drunk driver slams into a tree and their passenger is killed by the airbag?  You can damn well bet that Ford is going to be on the hook for that.  Takata too, that is why there have been all those recalls.  Safety equipment is supposed to make people safer, not make cause injury, and certainly not provide a deadly weapon to people that are literally trying to hit each other as hard as they can 60 + times a week. 

Wow, youre delusional, honestly not worth the time. Carry on, no biggie, NFL's fault for giving the helmet, not Garrett......

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

You need a snickers Dom.

You're not you when you're hungry.

Sorry.  I have six slices of homemade pizza I am about to heat up.  3 Margherita and 3 marscapone, rucola and balsamic glaze.  I won't be hungry long, but I doubt it will make me any more amusing.

Just now, FireTheJohnsons said:

Wow, youre delusional, honestly not worth the time. Carry on, no biggie, NFL's fault for giving the helmet, not Garrett......

I do not believe that I once gave Garrett a pass.  I just said that all your deadly weapon histrionics are over the top.  My comments about safety equipment and the auto industry are 100% correct.  If you want to bring up the overly hot McDonald's coffee, I can probably do a quick 10 pager on it during lunch.  For the sake of the board, please don't. 

29 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Sorry.  I have six slices of homemade pizza I am about to heat up.  3 Margherita and 3 marscapone, rucola and balsamic glaze.  I won't be hungry long, but I doubt it will make me any more amusing.

I do not believe that I once gave Garrett a pass.  I just said that all your deadly weapon histrionics are over the top.  My comments about safety equipment and the auto industry are 100% correct.  If you want to bring up the overly hot McDonald's coffee, I can probably do a quick 10 pager on it during lunch.  For the sake of the board, please don't. 

Ill pass, thanks. Enjoy your pizzas

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Wrong. Garrett insisted on taking the QB to the ground even though he released the ball 5 seconds prior and the play was 30 yards away at the time. There was no need for any of that especially with 5 seconds to go in the game. He instigated the whole thing and then lost his mind. Embarrassing display. 

Did y'all watch the same video? Why are people insisting on bringing that up as a dirty play? Myles Garrett got to Mason right after he released the ball. And it wasnt even like he drove him down with all his weight on him. He turned and Mason fell on top of him.

That was a football play. Hardly malicious or egregious. Mason was the one upset and wanted to take it outside of football and make it a fight.

He wanted the smoke, well he got it ??‍♂️

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, King P said:

Did y'all watch the same video? Why are people insisting on bringing that up as a dirty play? Myles Garrett got to Mason right after he released the ball. And it wasnt even like he drove him down with all his weight on him. He turned and Mason fell on top of him.

That was a football play. Hardly malicious or egregious. Mason was the one upset and wanted to take it outside of football and make it a fight.

Stupid take.  

• Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, King P said:

He was trying to wrestle him to the ground 5 seconds after the ball was out of the QB's hand. The play was 30 yards away and he was still trying to tackle him. It was a stupid and unnecessary play in the era of protecting the QB, the outcome of the game was not in doubt. I was watching it live and have seen the video 100 times already. What were you watching?

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

He was trying to wrestle him to the ground 5 seconds after the ball was out of the QB's hand. The play was 30 yards away and he was still trying to tackle him. It was a stupid and unnecessary play in the era of protecting the QB, the outcome of the game was not in doubt. I was watching it live and have seen the video 100 times already. What were you watching?

I watched the whole thing in live time too and then many times on video as well.

He was already in the act of tackling him as Mason was throwing the ball. There was no way to stop it by that point. You guys, like most people in football, must have failed science class because y'all somehow think the laws of physics don't apply in football. Like a defender can run full speed to a QB then immediately stop in his tracks after the QB gets the ball out of his hands. He had to follow through and finish his motions. If he through Mason down full force you'd have a point. But he turned and allowed Mason to fall on top of him

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Tough guy football fan, two days ago: The game is too pussified; millenials are pukes

Tough guy football fan: Gosh, I hope that gentleman has a good lawyer so he can sue everybody oh no I’m lactating as I type this on my bedazzled flip phone 

That 70S Show Lol GIF by reactionseditor

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Tough guy football fan, two days ago: The game is too pussified; millenials are pukes

Tough guy football fan, today: Gosh, I hope that gentleman has a good lawyer so he can sue everybody oh no I’m lactating as I type this on my bedazzled flip phone 

JetNation poster 1 week ago: The plane/banner is embarrassing to me as a Jet fan.

Same JetNation poster today: After seeing Myles Garrett's behavior last night, I now understand what it really means for a fan of a team to be embarrassed.  

6 hours ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

seriously.....if this were the case we should start suing steel companies for supplying the metal that makes the frames for cars that are involved in fatal car accidents

• Upvote 1