T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

@Dicetosser why did you just claim?

why not? hess stupidly wants to lynch me and im hardly around due to work so i threw it out.  it does no harm

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I have to look closer at Dice.  Not sure why he's stuck on Stark because I believe Stark is town.  

cause i think hes scum

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ my understanding

dice goes into some other stuff about how it's obvious stark is scum but I didn't grasp it. At least not yet. Maybe someone else can unpack it.

theres also the fact of 80  not voting him when they were tied.

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

This is primitive thinking by Dice.  This base line of thinking is exactly why either one of them hasn't been shot.  

excuse me but how many games/years you been playuing mafia?

4 hours ago, Stark said:

so my train builds and then always just melts away.. my train has only built 1 time at D1

JiF naming AJ and aj droppin his response. lol Nice 

Basically @Dicetosser my trains are consistently YOU, AJ, and then 1 or another player here there. you are making stuff up when you say my trains build and then always melt away. 

you trying to spin something from a D1 vote near deadline and making it your game for 4 game days now, its time for you to play some mafia. what you're doing is not playing. camping a vote on me for the entire 2 weeks we been playing. 

u just indicated 4 players   thats building   you were lead train at one point d1   people vote you for like 5 mins then change  and u only turn up to defend ureself  then bother to post a littler

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Before ape flipped scum I had him and spoot as  scum a scum team but now that we know ape was town things with spoot change a bit. There are a few guys I'm looking at but I haven't really been reading since Friday night as I had a busy weekend. I'll catch up more tonight and maybe share some thoughts.

Why did you have him and Ape as scum team?  Why since Ape flipped town does that change things for Spoot?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Ok, so basically OMGUS.  Got it.

I have not, but I really love this post and you look soo good now.

How would that vote be a throwaway?  Who was lynched that day?

you voted me, gave me a a total of 3 votes off of a fairly easy nod from AJ in game

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Just because AJ was scum does not mean you aren'tUnderstand that in a game with potentially 2 scum teams, AJ is functioning as a townie if he's casing scum from another team - in that way, our goals would have been aligned.

That said, he could still be on YOUR team and the nudge to get me to join him was simply distancing.  Take your pick, just because AJ flipped scum does not provide you with a defense.  And having me in a WTL list because I voted you is actually weird, yes.  I had already stated you pinged a little with the fear mongering, so it wasn't weird for me to place you in a WTL list......but you've placed me in one simply because I had you in mine and voted you. = weird

i know aj's flip doesn't mean im fully cleared. 

was the set-up known? did aj know there were 2 scum teams and he needed to hunt 1? how could i know that?

you also pulled your vote from 80 d1 with the, i never intended to lynch 80 anyway comment on top of your "got ya" moment with Ballin. its not like you've got a fully clean game play.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I notice you didn't answer my question.

If im scum who are my teammates?

i listed players im willing to lynch, did you stop reading after you quoted me earlier today? 

Who are your scum teammates, who are your scum reads, you been skating by not adding much to town this game, tell us something nolder. other than I am your vote right now

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Not really a fair question tbh, if there are multiple scum teams it's really hard to match people up.

56 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't agree. 

Verb didn't have a problem a few hours ago posting his pairings. as @HessStation pointed out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

why not? hess stupidly wants to lynch me and im hardly around due to work so i threw it out.  it does no harm

cause i think hes scum

u just indicated 4 players   thats building   you were lead train at one point d1   people vote you for like 5 mins then change  and u only turn up to defend ureself  then bother to post a littler

yeah its the same group of players.... as i posted all the VC's. you, aj, then the others listed in that post. you and aj were chronic vote layers and then you get the random hop on off vote from barry, or nolder  go read the vc's 

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

We should look to see who's riding the Scum MVP Ape's coattails into this day.  So far:  Spoot for sure.  But I'm still on Ballin as I had that case first and it's still possible Spoot just made a mistake and didn't notice some posts that would have added context and erased his idea.  That my responses didn't erase it for him is concerning, though.

Your responses were nothing more than painfully obvious, shallow grandstanding; angry that I had caught you.

Your flailing made you look more like Scum, not less.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

You just tried matching people up you dick

So?  That doesn't mean I can't say it is difficult to do......what's your point?

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Why just Potentially?

Because the mod has not actually confirmed it?

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

you also pulled your vote from 80 d1 with the, i never intended to lynch 80 anyway comment on top of your "got ya" moment with Ballin. its not like you've got a fully clean game play.

<snip>

Verb didn't have a problem a few hours ago posting his pairings. as @HessStation pointed out.

Ok, but I put my vote back to 80 and posted why as well - this has no impact on whether my game play was clean or not - where are you going with this?

And re: pairings - I feel like some folks are cherry picking words without actually reading, but sure.  I posted a shot at teammates - it was not easy to come up with, and likely incorrect as a result.  Doesn't mean I can't post it, right?

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Your responses were nothing more than painfully obvious, shallow grandstanding; angry that I had caught you.

Your flailing made you look more like Scum, not less.

Your attempts to be like Ape or JiF are pitiful, but please don't stop trying!

35 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

cause i think hes scum

You had one vote on you and my vote was more towards trying to get a feel for what I don’t understand 

28 minutes ago, Verbal said:

So?  That doesn't mean I can't say it is difficult to do......what's your point?

Ok, but I put my vote back to 80 and posted why as well - this has no impact on whether my game play was clean or not - where are you going with this?

And re: pairings - I feel like some folks are cherry picking words without actually reading, but sure.  I posted a shot at teammates - it was not easy to come up with, and likely incorrect as a result.  Doesn't mean I can't post it, right?

Thanks for the encouragement! I'll send some lovely flowers to your funeral, Scum!

35 minutes ago, Verbal said:

yes, you did go back to 80 that alone does not have impact on your game play. I stated why you made the bottom of my WTL list since you said it was weird. If you don't like the reason i gave that's fine, i am not saying the whole game needs to drop a vote on you because I "got ya". 

posting the pairings is fine. im sure it wasn't easy to come up with that list, i could make a list and do the same but as you say it would likely be incorrect. Honestly i don't care if i catch scum that is teamed with AJ or 80. Im just looking for players that fit the bill of scum. 

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why are you hiding in the weeds aside from your daily good morning? Any thoughts on the game now?

Why do you have Stark town?

I have been out of town all weekend and today at work has been real busy.  Everyone is freaking out about the coronavirus, so we have been going over our coop plan.   Ok enough real world talk.

the last two reveals have made me very gun shy.   I had Ape as scum and AJ as town.   So I had to do this with my playbook:

giphy.gif

And I am crying that I may need to do a reread.   That is where I am at.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

yes, you did go back to 80 that alone does not have impact on your game play. I stated why you made the bottom of my WTL list since you said it was weird. If you don't like the reason i gave that's fine, i am not saying the whole game needs to drop a vote on you because I "got ya". 

posting the pairings is fine. im sure it wasn't easy to come up with that list, i could make a list and do the same but as you say it would likely be incorrect. Honestly i don't care if i catch scum that is teamed with AJ or 80. Im just looking for players that fit the bill of scum. 

Ok, but you don't actually have a case on me - just me moving off 80 at one point on D1 and then voting with a now known scum member.  This is why I find it "weird" that I'm in your WTL list, that's all.

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why are you hiding in the weeds aside from your daily good morning? Any thoughts on the game now?

I'm not sure I should have anyone listed as town right now.   So far as I can tell, if I consider someone town, they are probably scum.  If I think someone is scum, they are probably town.  little pissed off about this to be honest.   I wanted to use my own analysis to find scum instead of relying on others evaluations, but its all sh*t.

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Because your role is to provide cover for any other Town roles we may have.

And don't give me excuses like we have none left because you don't know that.

It was pointless, possibly damaging, and just weird. You had no pressure but even if you did do you think that would save you?

just all around dumb move.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Ok, but you don't actually have a case on me - just me moving off 80 at one point on D1 and then voting with a now known scum member.  This is why I find it "weird" that I'm in your WTL list, that's all.

You seem touchy that people are willing to lynch you.

1 hour ago, Beaver said:
4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm not sure I should have anyone listed as town right now.   So far as I can tell, if I consider someone town, they are probably scum.  If I think someone is scum, they are probably town.  little pissed off about this to be honest.   I wanted to use my own analysis to find scum instead of relying on others evaluations, but its all sh*t.

Do you think you're Town? If so, you're probably Scum and should just vote yourself.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 

March 11th, 2020 2 PM EST 

(adjustments will be made come DL if need be)

From the MODS 

Thank you GFY. 

@Stark @Pac @HessStation @jvill 51 @Beaver @Dicetosser @Spoot-Face

@Verbal @Barry McCockinner @deckerfan @Nolder @BallinPB

Why does it look like you cc'd us in two district groups? 

Is the bottom group all Scum?

2 hours ago, Stark said:

i listed players im willing to lynch, did you stop reading after you quoted me earlier today? 

Yeah but that's not really the same thing is it? Even what you just said is meant to imply something without actually saying it. With two scum teams in play you need to be specific. Of course you're scum so what should I expect.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Who are your scum teammates, who are your scum reads, you been skating by not adding much to town this game, tell us something nolder. other than I am your vote right now

Ok I'll tell you.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

For @Starks eyes only please no one else read this.

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

7gYAiza.png

^^Spoiler alert: it's a picture of Nolder in a crotchless Pikachu onesie.

• Thumb Down 1