Jets vs Cowboys 2019

nyjunc

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

Watched this game last night on game pass, Quinnen quietly had a nice game

Me too! Except for the one bad int IN the EZ, Sam had an awesome game. I stayed up until 2 or 3am in Paris to watch that game in October, it was the weirdest thing I had ever experienced. Jets post game at I think 230am LOL.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Defense battled hard this game after the offense tanked in the 2d half.

Robbie and Lev coming over and giving Greg Williams props at the end of the game says a lot.

Yup thanking him because they both were put on ice, and Gase laid it all at the D’s feet.

13 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

The PI penalties at the end if the game against the Jets were debatable. 

BS. EVERY one of those calls should have been made. The Jets started out that game on fire. The end of the game the defense was desperately trying to lose that game. Don't get mad, just pointing out facts.

13 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Me too! Except for the one bad int IN the EZ, Sam had an awesome game. I stayed up until 2 or 3am in Paris to watch that game in October, it was the weirdest thing I had ever experienced. Jets post game at I think 230am LOL.

The French are a$$holes, Ash....

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 4:07 PM, Losmeister said:

wasnt this the game where " the light went on" for sam?

see Perriman "light wnet on" statements

If I recall the Jets lost Beachum in this game which forced Edoga to start at left tackle against the patriots who got absolutely eaten alive. 

21 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

That was on 9/11. I remember that one. Revis picked off Romo on a Comeback route for Dez. They duked it out all game. Mark Sanchez and the offense could of done more imo though.

Dez killed cro the first drive, they moved revis to Dez the second drive.  Dez caught one ball, a great catch, on that drive then didn't catch another ball the rest of the game.

I know everybody says he is overrated and a glorified DLine coach, but I think Rex deserves credit for this one.  Revis was on the island all day, but in that last drive they gave him safety help to let him undercut Bryant.  That was how they got the pick that won the game.  I remember being concerned when Revis didn't return the INT for a TD because the offense did not inspire confidence.  They only got a few yards and then Folk had to kick a 50 yarder.

Typical Sanchez game.  People acting like they did something because they  put up 27 points, but they only put up 10 through 3 quarters and the last 10 points were put up by a Joe McKnight punt block (his specials were the actual reason they kept him over Woodhead) and the Revis INT.  10 points with the offense traveling less than 5 yards.

29 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I know everybody says he is overrated and a glorified DLine coach, but I think Rex deserves credit for this one.  Revis was on the island all day, but in that last drive they gave him safety help to let him undercut Bryant.  That was how they got the pick that won the game.  I remember being concerned when Revis didn't return the INT for a TD because the offense did not inspire confidence.  They only got a few yards and then Folk had to kick a 50 yarder.

Typical Sanchez game.  People acting like they did something because they  put up 27 points, but they only put up 10 through 3 quarters and the last 10 points were put up by a Joe McKnight punt block (his specials were the actual reason they kept him over Woodhead) and the Revis INT.  10 points with the offense traveling less than 5 yards.

Would have had another TD if Derrick Mason holds on to a perfectly thrown ball in the EZ.

The O struggled in this game and scored 20.  The D led those teams (and would kill this season) but the O bailed the D out a million times in that era.  People forget that, that forget all the blown late leads.

On 3/25/2020 at 2:45 PM, Jetlife33 said:

Watched this game last night on game pass, Quinnen quietly had a nice game

It was quiet because after he made the play of the game on the late stop jamal came in to clean up afterwards and started his gesticulating and prancing and of course the commentators and cameras all played up jamal when it was really williams that made the play.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Would have had another TD if Derrick Mason holds on to a perfectly thrown ball in the EZ.

The O struggled in this game and scored 20.  The D led those teams (and would kill this season) but the O bailed the D out a million times in that era.  People forget that, that forget all the blown late leads.

wake up applause GIF by Originals

Interception returned to the 35.  Gain 2 yards and kick field goal.  3 points for the offense!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

wake up applause GIF by Originals

Interception returned to the 35.  Gain 2 yards and kick field goal.  3 points for the offense!

They only needed a FG.  Would you have preferred they try to score a TD and throw an int or fumble at the 5?

Only jet fans can complain about wins.  We deserve the product we've seen since this game

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

You're right Mason dropped a TD, but the Jets scored on that drive anyway as Sanchez hit Keller for a TD.

18 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

They only needed a FG.  Would you have preferred they try to score a TD and throw an int or fumble at the 5?

Only jet fans can complain about wins.  We deserve the product we've seen since this game

Yes, we all deserved to watch a loser because I am not happy with the offenses performance in this game.  Makes perfect sense.  Especially since I have repeatedly heard you whine about the 2010 defense being "bailed out" by the sh*tty O during what was probably our best season since '68-69.  I will be sure to limit my complaints to losses.  We certainly have enough to choose from.

• Haha 1