Jump to content
jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Aw I scared off the big bad crusher. ******* Pussy.  Look elsewhere guys. 

To be fair you are probably the scariest person that plays mafia. Like for real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The dice case is the best we've had all game and we can't complete the train? c'mon town!

He was quick to go emo with one vote on him earlier in the game, then he talked himself into a pretzel explaining why it's stupid AF to want to lynch nyn. Part of his explanation for that was that JC could be body guard and we could have a doc in the same game. He was pretty passionate about people getting off nyn because of her PR claim- but none of that passion carried over to JC and his PR claim - in fact he has JC in his WTL list of 3. He also was IMO building a fake case on CTM trying to suggest CTM said he wanted to lynch town when it was obvious to anyone with half a brain CTM meant it was a safe VT lynch at worst (scum at best). After all that he was just flailing for a while last night.

I think town needs to come together on this one and finish him off. You think you're going to find a better case in the next 3 hours with the way this game has been playing? We better hope it's two teams of 2 left and not two teams of 3. With the way things are playing I'm thinking there's more scum than less.

unvote

vote dice

 

unvote vote Dice

Not 100% sold but nobody wants to lynch the  hippie. I will be on till 200, but after that will try to peak in but busy with office hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The dice case is the best we've had all game and we can't complete the train? c'mon town!

He was quick to go emo with one vote on him earlier in the game, then he talked himself into a pretzel explaining why it's stupid AF to want to lynch nyn. Part of his explanation for that was that JC could be body guard and we could have a doc in the same game. He was pretty passionate about people getting off nyn because of her PR claim- but none of that passion carried over to JC and his PR claim - in fact he has JC in his WTL list of 3. He also was IMO building a fake case on CTM trying to suggest CTM said he wanted to lynch town when it was obvious to anyone with half a brain CTM meant it was a safe VT lynch at worst (scum at best). After all that he was just flailing for a while last night.

I think town needs to come together on this one and finish him off. You think you're going to find a better case in the next 3 hours with the way this game has been playing? We better hope it's two teams of 2 left and not two teams of 3. With the way things are playing I'm thinking there's more scum than less.

unvote

vote dice

 

Nice dissertation. Considering we have killed no scum, save for the lawyer, uh yeah there’s a high likelihood there are a lot of scum. 
 

🦉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Nice dissertation. Considering we have killed no scum, save for the lawyer, uh yeah there’s a high likelihood there are a lot of scum. 
 

🦉

Let's kill dice. He's probably scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The dice case is the best we've had all game and we can't complete the train? c'mon town!

He was quick to go emo with one vote on him earlier in the game, then he talked himself into a pretzel explaining why it's stupid AF to want to lynch nyn. Part of his explanation for that was that JC could be body guard and we could have a doc in the same game. He was pretty passionate about people getting off nyn because of her PR claim- but none of that passion carried over to JC and his PR claim - in fact he has JC in his WTL list of 3. He also was IMO building a fake case on CTM trying to suggest CTM said he wanted to lynch town when it was obvious to anyone with half a brain CTM meant it was a safe VT lynch at worst (scum at best). After all that he was just flailing for a while last night.

I think town needs to come together on this one and finish him off. You think you're going to find a better case in the next 3 hours with the way this game has been playing? We better hope it's two teams of 2 left and not two teams of 3. With the way things are playing I'm thinking there's more scum than less.

unvote

vote dice

 

Actually since jiF was a part of both teams it may suggest he was counted on each team so its very possible there are less scum than more. JiF counting as 1 on both teams. Just a thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually since jiF was a part of both teams it may suggest he was counted on each team so its very possible there are less scum than more. JiF counting as 1 on both teams. Just a thought. 

It's a good point, the way the game is playing just feels like a lot of scum IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Nyn(2)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Hess  (2)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels, , Crushluv (5)

@Dicetosser is at L-2

DEADLINE: Today at 4:30 pm

2 HOURS & 21 mins LEFT

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y we no lynch Crusher? Fukking pansy ass motherfukkers.

unvote vote Dice

 

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #34:

80's father blames himself for reading all those Penthouse Forum magazines to little 80 at bedtime.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Y we no lynch Crusher? Fukking pansy ass motherfukkers.

unvote vote Dice

 

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #34:

80's father blames himself for reading all those Penthouse Forum magazines to little 80 at bedtime.

This guy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Cratering on him? Homie get your story straight. Am I disinterested and not playing or am I cratering on crusher? With your limited amount of neurons you don’t have to answer that

*Looks at the past couple pages.*

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Are you trying to get in on his Thing with JC? It’s #asseatnszn over at dm - the link is www.dragonmount.com bring a wet wipe 

*Shakes head.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Willing to vote in any disgusting order since they’re all linked a2m anyway:

jc

crusher

ape

ctm

He caTcHed Teh whole teAm!

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Could the scum team be any more obvious? Crusher, ape, someone just say something. Your silence is deafening 

lol fukkin moron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Blind leading 

Its mafia Lizzie, town is blind scum is not. Good heavens fool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This guy 

Crazy

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Y we no lynch Crusher? Fukking pansy ass motherfukkers.

unvote vote Dice

 

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #34:

80's father blames himself for reading all those Penthouse Forum magazines to little 80 at bedtime.

Beavers.

 

Story of my damn life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Nyn(1)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Hess  (2)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels, , Crushluv , Spoot (6)

@Dicetosser is at L-1

DEADLINE: Today at 4:30 pm

1 HOUR & 8 mins LEFT

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You forgot @GATA

You can help this thread posting Rihanna Gifs 

Thanks

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dice isn't going to be here right? Think we should lynch hess its safer but I'll hammer dice 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CTM said:

Dice isn't going to be here right? Think we should lynch hess its safer but I'll hammer dice 

 

Hess is a pipe dream. Just do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Hess is a pipe dream. Just do it.

Ur not the boss of me 

Unvote

Vote dice 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Nyn(1)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - -Hess  (1)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels, , Crushluv , Spoot, CTM (7)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ur not the boss of me 

Unvote

Vote dice 

he does what he is told ... good boy @CTM

giphy.gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dice had been around the block a few times. Hell, more than a few times. Working narcotics on the Baltimore streets was no easy gig. But this detail work just wasn’t what he was used to. When did he get to crack some heads? What was with all this waiting around on rooftops? And why did he have to be the one to do it?

Finally, he’d had enough. He didn’t see no stripes on anyone else’s sleeves, so it was time to speak his mind. “Of course there can be two protective roles,” he said. “It makes sense.”

The reaction was swift, and immediate. “You slipped up Dice! You’re working with the drug crews aren’t you! Selling dope on the side! Skimming off the top of our cash seizures!”

sure, maybe he’d pocketed some cash from a raid here or there, but “I’m loyal police!” Dice said.

The clock was ticking. The higher ups were pushing for a big arrest. And finally, the hammer came down. IID placed the cuffs on Dice on some trumped up charges, and perp walked him straight out of the game.


Dice, aka Herc, VANILLA TOWN, has been placed on administrative leave.

image.jpeg.b73aaa5de839fd67504b41a454261bfa.jpeg
 

It is now night.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Seeing you lynched while possibly sleeping brings joy to my heart dice...lolololol

Shut Up Zander!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...