The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The dice case is the best we've had all game and we can't complete the train? c'mon town!

He was quick to go emo with one vote on him earlier in the game, then he talked himself into a pretzel explaining why it's stupid AF to want to lynch nyn. Part of his explanation for that was that JC could be body guard and we could have a doc in the same game. He was pretty passionate about people getting off nyn because of her PR claim- but none of that passion carried over to JC and his PR claim - in fact he has JC in his WTL list of 3. He also was IMO building a fake case on CTM trying to suggest CTM said he wanted to lynch town when it was obvious to anyone with half a brain CTM meant it was a safe VT lynch at worst (scum at best). After all that he was just flailing for a while last night.

I think town needs to come together on this one and finish him off. You think you're going to find a better case in the next 3 hours with the way this game has been playing? We better hope it's two teams of 2 left and not two teams of 3. With the way things are playing I'm thinking there's more scum than less.

unvote

vote dice

unvote vote Dice

Not 100% sold but nobody wants to lynch the  hippie. I will be on till 200, but after that will try to peak in but busy with office hours. 

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The dice case is the best we've had all game and we can't complete the train? c'mon town!

He was quick to go emo with one vote on him earlier in the game, then he talked himself into a pretzel explaining why it's stupid AF to want to lynch nyn. Part of his explanation for that was that JC could be body guard and we could have a doc in the same game. He was pretty passionate about people getting off nyn because of her PR claim- but none of that passion carried over to JC and his PR claim - in fact he has JC in his WTL list of 3. He also was IMO building a fake case on CTM trying to suggest CTM said he wanted to lynch town when it was obvious to anyone with half a brain CTM meant it was a safe VT lynch at worst (scum at best). After all that he was just flailing for a while last night.

I think town needs to come together on this one and finish him off. You think you're going to find a better case in the next 3 hours with the way this game has been playing? We better hope it's two teams of 2 left and not two teams of 3. With the way things are playing I'm thinking there's more scum than less.

unvote

vote dice

Nice dissertation. Considering we have killed no scum, save for the lawyer, uh yeah there’s a high likelihood there are a lot of scum. 

? 

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote dice

Actually since jiF was a part of both teams it may suggest he was counted on each team so its very possible there are less scum than more. JiF counting as 1 on both teams. Just a thought. 

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Nyn(2)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Hess  (2)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels, , Crushluv (5)

@Dicetosser is at L-2

DEADLINE: Today at 4:30 pm

2 HOURS & 21 mins LEFT

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Cratering on him? Homie get your story straight. Am I disinterested and not playing or am I cratering on crusher? With your limited amount of neurons you don’t have to answer that

*Looks at the past couple pages.*

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Are you trying to get in on his Thing with JC? It’s #asseatnszn over at dm - the link is www.dragonmount.com bring a wet wipe 

*Shakes head.*

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Willing to vote in any disgusting order since they’re all linked a2m anyway:

jc

crusher

ape

ctm

He caTcHed Teh whole teAm!

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Could the scum team be any more obvious? Crusher, ape, someone just say something. Your silence is deafening 

lol fukkin moron

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Nyn(1)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Hess  (2)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels, , Crushluv , Spoot (6)

@Dicetosser is at L-1

DEADLINE: Today at 4:30 pm

1 HOUR & 8 mins LEFT

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Nyn(1)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - -Hess  (1)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels, , Crushluv , Spoot, CTM (7)

• Upvote 1

Dice had been around the block a few times. Hell, more than a few times. Working narcotics on the Baltimore streets was no easy gig. But this detail work just wasn’t what he was used to. When did he get to crack some heads? What was with all this waiting around on rooftops? And why did he have to be the one to do it?

Finally, he’d had enough. He didn’t see no stripes on anyone else’s sleeves, so it was time to speak his mind. “Of course there can be two protective roles,” he said. “It makes sense.”

The reaction was swift, and immediate. “You slipped up Dice! You’re working with the drug crews aren’t you! Selling dope on the side! Skimming off the top of our cash seizures!”

sure, maybe he’d pocketed some cash from a raid here or there, but “I’m loyal police!” Dice said.

The clock was ticking. The higher ups were pushing for a big arrest. And finally, the hammer came down. IID placed the cuffs on Dice on some trumped up charges, and perp walked him straight out of the game.

Dice, aka Herc, VANILLA TOWN, has been placed on administrative leave.

image.jpeg.b73aaa5de839fd67504b41a454261bfa.jpeg

It is now night.

• Upvote 1