gase is such a clown

kmnj

1 hour ago, slats said:

I am currently sitting under a palapa with a storm coming thru. Couldn’t be much better. I love it here. 

whatever thge football opinions, i always liked you.,.,.. glad ur doing good...  one o these days maybe me an the wifey will visit!

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

I don't know why the hell we would listen to anything bell says.. 

1. His rap album SUCKED

2. Last year he talked, rapped, sang and danced about the great shape he was in and this year all he can talk about is how last year he was out of shape and THIS YEAR he is in the best shape of his life.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

Exactly. That was not a good look. Does not put a check in the responsible hard worker box. Effort is 50% of the NFL, Parcells, Belichick, are masters. But not every coach is a master at this so it's important for them to get rid of the malcontents.

So imagine Gase surprise when his star VERY EXPENSIVE RB, that the GM he was plotted for assasination brought in, comes in obviously overweight & out of shape. Parcells probably would have come up with a cute fat joke name for him & let the media know what it was in a presser.

Bell is a goner next year & he knows it, so just like many of his ilk looking for the next biggest contract he can get amazingly, THIS YEAR he's in tremendous shape! Because he's auditioning for his new team next year, because there ain't no way in hell JD is paying Bell top dollar for 3.2. 

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, hamat711 said:

Jarvis Landry is worth his contract.

Jordan Phillips got paid and was highly productive in Buffalo with no complaints.

Jawaun James is a decent tackle and got a new contract from the Broncos.

Jamal Adams is an Elite player.

Gore averaged more touches per game than Drake, so your stat is misleading. Also Drake is much better than Gore, which is why Miami fans were begging for him to get the ball more. They should not have had the same amount of touches.

Damien Williams just won a superbowl as the lead back for the Chiefs

KO was a highly respected guard and seems to be having a good camp with the Chiefs.

There are even reports of Frank Gore, Cameron Wake and other Miami Vets who complained about him to ownership.

Jarvis Landry wanted the largest contract for a WR.  Gase shipped him out and the Browns gave it to him.  He wasn't worth it.  Hes a good slot WR who had a eh year and a good year. 

Drake and Gore played together all of one season.  Gore had 156 carries and 12 receptions for 168 touches, Drake 120 carries and 53 receptions for 173 touches.  I dont get where my numbers are wrong, try again.  Gore ran for 4.6 per carry, Drake ran for 4.5 per.  Gore averaged 10.3 per reception and Drake 6.9

Drake had more touches and Gore was the better player.  Drake is a whiney player who complained when he should have STFU, he had no case at the time.  He had one 600 yard season and no reason to complain that he was basically on a par with a HOF RB.  

As for Gore complaining, his signing with the Jets and his comments about Gase says someone is making it up.  

I still dont see evidence of this crazy number of player complaining.  When Parcells left the Pats there was a large, much larger list of players who bitched about Parcells.  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Thanks for posting this same diatribe for the +1000th time. Repeating it incessantly isn't going to make it more persuasive. Let's see how he does this year. 

Do you have any reason to believe, any evidence, that he's going to all of a sudden be better than he has for the last four? I get the positivity, I do... but that diatribe has been posted for the 1000th time because it does hold some merit...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Jarvis Landry wanted the largest contract for a WR.  Gase shipped him out and the Browns gave it to him.  He wasn't worth it.  Hes a good slot WR who had a eh year and a good year. 

Drake and Gore played together all of one season.  Gore had 156 carries and 12 receptions for 168 touches, Drake 120 carries and 53 receptions for 173 touches.  I dont get where my numbers are wrong, try again.  Gore ran for 4.6 per carry, Drake ran for 4.5 per.  Gore averaged 10.3 per reception and Drake 6.9

Drake had more touches and Gore was the better player.  Drake is a whiney player who complained when he should have STFU, he had no case at the time.  He had one 600 yard season and no reason to complain that he was basically on a par with a HOF RB.  

As for Gore complaining, his signing with the Jets and his comments about Gase says someone is making it up.  

I still dont see evidence of this crazy number of player complaining.  When Parcells left the Pats there was a large, much larger list of players who bitched about Parcells.  

I'm not going to go any deeper, but Gore missed two games, which means he averaged more touches.

9 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

I'm not going to go any deeper, but Gore missed two games, which means he averaged more touches.

Touches.  The actual touches he had, not the ones you've imagined in your mind to try and make an argument.  

Bitching and moaning about touches in comparison to a teammate is a selfishly motivate distraction.  

Bitching and moaning about touches in comparison to a teammate who outperformed you, has a better resume is totally stupid and mindless.

Trying to make a point by using this player as a shinning example is just as bad.  Drake should have shut up 

3 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

Do you have any reason to believe, any evidence, that he's going to all of a sudden be better than he has for the last four? I get the positivity, I do... but that diatribe has been posted for the 1000th time because it does hold some merit...

My point was not about the relative merit of the position but that it wasn't relevant to the current thread. I get bored with the act of reminding everyone how terrible a coach Gase was for another team at literally every opportunity. It's akin the "did I mention that Jamal is a prima donna" in threads that were about the offensive line or wide receivers. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

My point was not about the relative merit of the position but that it wasn't relevant to the current thread. I get bored with the act of reminding everyone how terrible a coach Gase was for another team at literally every opportunity. It's akin the "did I mention that Jamal is a prima donna" in threads that were about the offensive line or wide receivers. 

I understand, and appreciate that... But this thread is about Gase. The title of the thread is "Gase is such a clown".

If this were a thread about CB depth, or some random topic, then the Gase comment would be from left field. But this thread is about the OP's obvious disdain for Gase.

20 hours ago, hamat711 said:

Jarvis Landry is worth his contract.

Jordan Phillips got paid and was highly productive in Buffalo with no complaints.

Jawaun James is a decent tackle and got a new contract from the Broncos.

Jamal Adams is an Elite player.

Gore averaged more touches per game than Drake, so your stat is misleading. Also Drake is much better than Gore, which is why Miami fans were begging for him to get the ball more. They should not have had the same amount of touches.

Damien Williams just won a superbowl as the lead back for the Chiefs

KO was a highly respected guard and seems to be having a good camp with the Chiefs.

There are even reports of Frank Gore, Cameron Wake and other Miami Vets who complained about him to ownership.

You keep posting the names of players who were pissed at the Dolphins for not redoing their contracts, as you did with Adams, and the HC. 
If you’re going to compare Drake in AZ, where you’ve been proven wrong by @Biggs then please give us Ajayi under Gase and in Philly. 

bell is the only proven star on the team
-everybody knows gase did not want bell and his contract-they did not use bell properly last year and to bell's credit he didnt cause a mess about it.
now gase brings in a washed up guy in gore(his guy) and bell is not getting the reps HE SAID he needs in order to be the best he can be out there for the games. Bell stated he needs to practice to be great in the games. Hey coach maybe listen to the only pro bowl caliber guy you got. He knows his body and what he needs to do to be at full strength.
I cant wait until they fire Gase-the only real coach the jets have is the DC and he is the reason they won most of the games last year not their terrible offense.
p.s Gase was so stupid he let drake rot on the bench who is now a star for the cardinals

Bell took 245 out of 350 rb carries last season and missed a game . He also was targeted 80 times and caught 66 of them . So...

- he wasn’t underused despite what the Fake News nfl media and jets beat report .

- he ran behind quite possibly the worst offensive line ever fielded in jets or even nfl history

- the line will be a little better this year but not even close to league average

... is this really about bell not getting 2 more reps in practice or just another bizarre Gase criticism. Honestly , the media coverage of Adam gase as a coach is not far from the media coverage of Donald trump

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

I like how everyone loves Bell all of a sudden. 

Welcome to the land of collective schizophrenia and selective amnesia. Bell sat out an entire year before coming here because he held out and also because he hated crash dummy Roethlisrapist so much and now he's John Wayne in 'The Quiet Man', hahaha. I dare anyone to look up the plot of that movie and not laugh and marvel at the uncanny powers of symbolism in a parallel universe that I possess. 

Oh, fine, I'll do it for you. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quiet_Man

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Biggs said:

In 2018 under Gase he averaged 5.8 per touch.  In 2019 he averaged 5.0 per touch for Miami and 5.4 for the Cardinals.  If you're looking at Drakes total production you're making a dumb argument.  Last year he had 47 more touches than in 2018 and put up an additional 150 yards.  Do the math, that's 3.19 yards per touch for the additional 47 touches.  What it shows is Gase got maximum production out of his touches.  2018 was his most productive year.  He had 477 receiving yards for Miami and averaged 5.8 per touch with over a 1000 yards.  

most antiGase dont know ish about K Drake and so they assumne he did nothing...and then they see he had a big game for Arizon and conclude Gase held him back ...

same crowd w/ :doesnt kniw how to utilize Bell" when he had 3.5 ypc when Pitts line was 22nd...   and all good years, top 10

55 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You keep posting the names of players who were pissed at the Dolphins for not redoing their contracts, as you did with Adams, and the HC. 
If you’re going to compare Drake in AZ, where you’ve been proven wrong by @Biggs then please give us Ajayi under Gase and in Philly. 

I wasn't proven wrong, and they just aren't contracts. He said Gore had more touches than Drake, and I said that was misleading because Gore averaged more touches per game.

While Gore is solid, he also has a low ceiling. This is a common complaint against Gore on all his former teams the last few years. Last year showed that Drake had a high ceiling and wasn't used enough. Gore was starting over singletary in Buffalo, but it was clear that Singletary was better.

Jordan Phillips wasn't a contract issue.

Jawaun James wasn't a contract issue.

The reported meeting with Gore, Cameron Wake, and Kenny Stills with ownership wasn't a contract issue.

If I give you Ajayi in Philly, can I also give you all the other players who have shined with Gase gone? Probably doesn't fit your selective memory.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

I wasn't proven wrong, and they just aren't contracts. He said Gore had more touches than Drake, and I said that was misleading because Gore averaged more touches per game.

While Gore is solid, he also has a low ceiling. This is a common complaint against Gore on all his former teams the last few years. Last year showed that Drake had a high ceiling and wasn't used enough. Gore was starting over singletary in Buffalo, but it was clear that Singletary was better.

Jordan Phillips wasn't a contract issue.

Jawaun James wasn't a contract issue.

The reported meeting with Gore, Cameron Wake, and Kenny Stills with ownership wasn't a contract issue.

If I give you Ajayi in Philly, can I also give you all the other players who have shined with Gase gone? Probably doesn't fit your selective memory.

You don't think that has anything to do with the teams these players are going to and them now not being surrounded by terrible players on the Dolphins? Obviously if you put Darnold on the Chiefs last year with that roster instead of the Jets he would've been a top 10 QB.  Surrounding talent matters in the NFL.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

I like how everyone loves Bell all of a sudden. 

bell is the only proven guy we have

I love bell over gore ballage or any other scrub gase likes

give bell the rock 25 times while throwing to him and he will be just fine

Just now, choon328 said:

I guess JD is Gase’s puppet then lol. Well then that was a great trade Gase made with the Seahawks to get those 1st round picks

some here say gase is the reason we have JD....

all I know is this guy sucks as a rb and I would hate to think JD on his own made this move-

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Didnt both Bell and Gase gush over each other in the past month?

Maybe everyone is being a bit dramatic? 

bell wants to play and be a workhouse-gase wants him gone-making up claims that bell is hurt when bell himself said NOTHING is wrong with him

42 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Players who go to other teams, play with better supporting casts and have a single season better than when they were on a horrible team?  That’s indicative of what?  That they’re on better teams?  Nothing is on a par but we’re going to draw conclusions.  Great

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

You don't think that has anything to do with the teams these players are going to and them now not being surrounded by terrible players on the Dolphins? Obviously if you put Darnold on the Chiefs last year with that roster instead of the Jets he would've been a top 10 QB.  Surrounding talent matters in the NFL.

Sure, your logic would work if there weren't several players on the Dolphins who played better with less talent around them.

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Players who go to other teams, play with better supporting casts and have a single season better than when they were on a horrible team?  That’s indicative of what?  That they’re on better teams?  Nothing is on a par but we’re going to draw conclusions.  Great

Are we just going to ignore Devante Parker?