gase is such a clown

kmnj

bell is the only proven star on the team

-everybody knows gase did not want bell and his contract-they did not use bell properly last year and to bell's credit he didnt cause a mess about it.

now gase brings in a washed up guy in gore(his guy) and bell is not getting the reps HE SAID he needs in order to be the best he can be out there for the games. Bell stated he needs to practice to be great in the games. Hey coach maybe listen to the only pro bowl caliber guy you got. He knows his body and what he needs to do to be at full strength.

I cant wait until they fire Gase-the only real coach the jets have is the DC and he is the reason they won most of the games last year not their terrible offense.

p.s Gase was so stupid he let drake rot on the bench who is now a star for the cardinals

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 22
  • Post of the Week 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I don't blame Gase for shutting Bell down when he said he was getting tight.

We really don't need another hammy pull on offense.

Agree. Even if he wasn't "tight", he's a huge part of our passing game and we're down 4 WRs, 3 of which were considered in our top 5 (+ Cager)

I'm sure Gase knows Bell is ready to roll. I'm sure we'll have at least 1 more "scrimmage" (if not 2) before next Thursday which will have been the date of final pre-season game.

• Upvote 2

I don;t care if my coach has a style that is not popular, he just better be able to coach and get results.  Gase has NEVER gotten good results in his 4 years as an offensive head coach.  He is a terrible offensive coach and that is supposed to be his calling card.

And there is a list of players he got nothing out f that suddenly became good when he left,  If the offense is not top half of the league this year the guy should be gone (but he won't)

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

37 minutes ago, kmnj said:

-everybody knows gase did not want bell and his contract-they did not use bell properly last year and to bell's credit he didnt cause a mess about it.

now gase brings in a washed up guy in gore(his guy) and bell is not getting the reps HE SAID he needs in order to be the best he can be out there for the games. Bell stated he needs to practice to be great in the games. Hey coach maybe listen to the only pro bowl caliber guy you got. He knows his body and what he needs to do to be at full strength.

I cant wait until they fire Gase-the only real coach the jets have is the DC and he is the reason they won most of the games last year not their terrible offense.

p.s Gase was so stupid he let drake rot on the bench who is now a star for the cardinals

You're more stupid. Go Jets!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

Agree. Even if he wasn't "tight", he's a huge part of our passing game and we're down 4 WRs, 3 of which were considered in our top 5 (+ Cager)

I'm sure Gase knows Bell is ready to roll. I'm sure we'll have at least 1 more "scrimmage" (if not 2) before next Thursday which will have been the date of final pre-season game.

Yeppers

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

Drake is currently in a walking boot and unable to play.  He had such a great year for the Cardinals that contract negotiations broke down and he signed a 1 year transition tag.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I don;t care if my coach has a style that is not popular, he just better be able to coach and get results.  Gase has NEVER gotten good results in his 4 years as an offensive head coach.  He is a terrible offensive coach and that is supposed to be his calling card.

And there is a list of players he got nothing out f that suddenly became good when he left,  If the offense is not top half of the league this yTear the guy should be gone (but he won't)

Thanks for posting this same diatribe for the +1000th time. Repeating it incessantly isn't going to make it more persuasive. Let's see how he does this year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Thanks for posting this same diatribe for the +1000th time. Repeating it incessantly isn't going to make it more persuasive. Let's see how he does this year. 

Year 5 lets see how he does this year.

End of year 5, he had no talent and the team won 7 games.

Year 6 lets see how he does this year.

The jets are great at going for an extra year or two with lousy coaches that are not going to take the team where they need to be.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, 20andOut said:

Gase Derangement Syndrome is about as wide spread as Trump Derangement Syndrome and both are much more widespread than covid19

No politics, Amigo. This post is ban-able, and this response from me is me being generous. 

15 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Well, that was a stupid post. Congratulations. I've heard cannabilistic pedophiles are running the Democratic party. Must be true. I saw it on the internet.

Don’t take the bait. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Huh?

Thought you were making a The Office reference.

Jan: All right, well are you gonna take care of this?
Michael: Yeppers.
Jan: What did I tell you about "yeppers?"
Michael: I don't... remember.
Jan: I told you not to say it. Do you remember that?
Michael: Yeesh...

tenor.gif?itemid=14797535

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

i don't usually give a down vote but this is just another stupid comment about gase.  gase didn't want bell because of his contract and to be honest, bell is way over paid.  as for the in game use, it's awful hard to run behind an oline that has no push.  moreover, bell, by his own admission came in out of football shape.

the key phrase for bell is "was an all-pro".  the skills tend to drop off pretty quick.  even so, i do agree he needs the work if he's not getting it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:
Bell 2019

Year
Team
ATT
YDS
AVG
TD
REC
YDS
AVG
TD

Gore 2019

Year
Team
ATT
YDS
AVG
TD
REC
YDS
AVG
TD

Clearly Gase needs to call more 4 ypc plays 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Drake is currently in a walking boot and unable to play.  He had such a great year for the Cardinals that contract negotiations broke down and he signed a 1 year transition tag.  

first off drake is fine he and the coach said all systems go for opening day

gase was clueless on drake-the fact he could not see that is an indictment on him but so is the worst offense he runs year in and year out 

drake went to cards and lit it up-he is getting 8 million from the cards and negotiations are for a long term deal

Dak didnt get a long term deal from dallas he signed a one year deal like Drake- there are plenty of players that could not reach terms with teams that are stars that sign one year deals...

In eight games — all starts — with the Cardinals on the 2019 season, Drake took 123 carries for 643 yards (5.2 average) and eight touchdowns. The 6-foot-1, 211-pounder added 28 receptions for 171 yards (6.1 average) as a pass-catching option out of the backfield.

4 minutes ago, kmnj said:

In eight games — all starts — with the Cardinals on the 2019 season, Drake took 123 carries for 643 yards (5.2 average) and eight touchdowns. The 6-foot-1, 211-pounder added 28 receptions for 171 yards (6.1 average) as a pass-catching option out of the backfield.

Chase Edmonds averaged 5.1 ypc for that team. They were playing out of the spread full time the second half of the year

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1