Season Prediction thread

EM31

Put your predictions here for the 2020 campaign  

89 members have voted

1. 1. In 2020 the NY Jets will end up with....?

• Four or fewer wins - We will be in the race for Trevor Lawrence (or the haul of picks that the #1 overall would bring)
    • 5-7 Wins - The same limbo we seem to have been in forever
    • 8-9 Wins - Mathematically in the playoff picture until the end. Overall team is on an upswing but still more to do
    • 10-11 Wins - Playoff football baby!
    • 12+ Wins - AFC East winners. Max receives reports of Jetsnation posters going over to New England to pee on the grave of the Patriots losers
    • Other - The season gets curtailed in some form or fashion
    • Jets go 0-16, Cheats face Brady in Super Bowl, then everyone dies
  2. 2. If you think that we will have four or fewer wins.....

• Gase gets fired after the 2020 season
    • Gase stays at least through the 2021 season.

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Exactly.  And like our Rangers, a team with low expectations and a bunch of new guys everywhere plays without pressure and with a chip on their shoulder and often surprises all the so-called experts.

Some see the lack of a proper preseason as a worry, but I think that hurts more established teams equally if not more.  Older guys need to peel the rust off.  Younger guys just suit up and play. 

Besides, we have the best quarterback and second-best head coach in the division.  That means something.  The path to the playoffs is without a wildcard.  We just need to take care of business against the AFCE and we'll be just fine.

SAR I

Personally, I think there's a real chance we have the worst coach in the division.  Though, admittedly, I'm a fan of both the Bills and Dolphins HCs (who IMO are both on the rise).  I'd trade Gase for either if it were an option.

BB goes without saying.

4 hours ago, THE BARON said:

5-7 wins.  JD cans Gase.  He brigs in Greg Roman.  2021 Jets make a playoff appearance.   2021 to 2031 Under JD, Jets make playoffs regularly

I don't think we're very far away from being a consistent winner.  We are absolutely set up for that to be the case.  We have a young FQB (at least I'm optimistic about that) and what looks to be a very competent GM plus a lot of draft capital plus cap room.  It sucks we're probably not going to be that great this year but I finally do see light at the end of this tunnel after all these years of rebuilding.

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All 3 teams played the same so-called "soft" amount of teams, the Ravens an 11 contests against the dregs of the NFL, the Bills 8.

SAR I

And you’re proving my point.  The ravens won 14 games, double what the jets managed to pull off.  And like Tuscany said, the bills basically handed us our 7th win.

Sad to say that I think it will be difficult for the Jets to win more than 5 games this season.  I wouldn't be shocked if they won less than 5.  I'm hoping that my lack of enthusiasm or optimism about this season is a good thing.  Usually, when I have hope, it is crushed in the first two or three games.  Typically, we know we are not making the playoffs by Halloween. Maybe some new guys will surprise and break the cycle.  We'll see.  Thank God for RedZone.

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

You talk endless crap about my credibility let the record show we both believe this is a 5-7 win team

The difference is that you appear to be happy with it. I see it as a gross failure to punt on the first tb12 less season in the afc east for decades

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Are you aware of who our punter is?!  :)

On a serious note, I'm okay with what Joe D did this offseason.  He built up draft capital and he seems like a GM who actually knows what to do with it.  Plus he maxed out the return on that trade for a guy who wanted too much money at a position that doesn't warrant it (not to mention he was becoming a distraction).  

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

NFL experts have the Jets winning 5-6 games, the O/U is 6.5.  If the Jets go 6-10, they will have met expectations.  No one gets fired for meeting expectations.  Especially because we know what happens:

We get the worst HC prospect in the NFL.  It's not like this is some cherry job where Bellichick, Reid, or Harbaugh are in the running.  Kill Gase and we're back to square one with some rookie ex-coordinator like Bowles.  No thanks.

SAR I

This is an interesting point.  I still think that Joe D is going to turn this into a desirable job in short order. Though it's really all about Sam.  I still think HCs will want to be here if Sam proves he's legit.  Why wouldn't a quality HC want to ride out that kind of glory?  Especially considering we might have a quality GM.  Btw, how did we get such a high caliber candidate at GM if we weren't a desirable franchise?  Let Sam prove himself this year then let's make a huge offer to Urban Meyer next offseason.

7 hours ago, Warfish said:

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 13 at Bills (1 p.m., CBS) (LOSS 0-1), Chance this is a Win.

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 20 vs. 49ers (1 p.m., FOX) (LOSS 0-2)

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27 at Colts (4 p.m., CBS) (LOSS 0-3), Decent chance this is actually a Win

Week 4: Thursday, Oct. 1 vs. Broncos (8:20 p.m. NFLN) (WIN 1-3)

Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 11 vs. Cardinals (1 p.m., FOX) (WIN 2-3), Decent chance this is actually a loss

Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 18 at Chargers (4 p.m., CBS) (LOSS 2-4)

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 25 vs. Bills (1 p.m. CBS) (WIN 3-4)

Week 8: Sunday, Nov. 1 at Chiefs (1 p.m. CBS) (LOSS 3-5)

Week 9: Monday, Nov. 9 vs. Patriots (8:15 p.m., ESPN) (LOSS 3-6)

Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 15 at Dolphins (4 p.m., CBS) (LOSS 3-7), Chance this is a Win

Week 11: Bye

Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 29 vs. Dolphins (1 p.m., CBS) (WIN 4-7), Chance this is a Loss.

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6 vs. Raiders (1 p.m., CBS) (WIN 5-7)

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13 at Seahawks (4 p.m., CBS) (LOSS 5-8)

Week 15: Dec. 19 or 20 at Rams (TBD) (LOSS 5-9)

Week 16: Dec. 26 or 27 vs. Browns (TBD) (LOSS 5-10), Chance this is a Win

Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3 at Patriots (1 p.m., CBS) (WIN 6-10), Pats playing for nothing by this point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game by Game Prediction:  6-10

Best Case:  10-6 (Very unlikely)

Worst Case:  4-12 (Unlikely)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we're looking at another 7-9, 6-10, 8-8 at best season in 2020.

Week 1
Sun., Sept. 13 — New York Jets at Buffalo Bills (New Era Field), 1 p.m. ET on CBS

Loss.  (0-1).  Buffalo will have pressure on them this year but I think we're going to take time for all the new pieces on this team to gel.

Week 2
Sun., Sept. 20 — New York Jets vs. San Francisco 49ers (MetLife Stadium), 1 p.m. ET on FOX

Loss (0-2).  SF is hurting but they're still too good.  Plus the coaching matchup here doesn't bode well for us.

Week 3
Sun., Sept. 27 — New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts (Lucas Oil Stadium), 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS

Win (1-2).  Probably a close game but we pull it off.  Sam gets it done.

Week 4
Thurs., Oct. 1 — New York Jets vs. Denver Broncos (MetLife Stadium), 8:20 p.m. ET on NFL Network (Thursday Night Football)

Win (2-2).  I'll give us the win here even though we never seem to play well when not on a Sunday.  Broncos have good offensive firepower but I'm not sure about their QB.  I'll chalk another win up to Sam.

Week 5
Sun., Oct. 11 — New York Jets vs. Arizona Cardinals (MetLife Stadium), 1 p.m. ET on FOX

Loss (2-3) Kyler will give us fits.

Week 6
Sun., Oct. 18 — New York Jets at Los Angeles Chargers (SoFi Stadium), 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS

Win (3-3).  Not feeling the Chargers this year.

Week 7
Sun., Oct. 25 — Buffalo Bills at New York Jets (MetLife Stadium), 1 p.m. ET on CBS

Win (4-3).  Probably safe to count on a split with the Bills.

Week 8
Sun., Nov. 1 — New York Jets at Kansas City Chiefs (Arrowhead Stadium), 1 p.m. ET on CBS

Loss (4-4).  Chiefs too good for us.

Week 9
Mon., Nov. 9 — New England Patriots at New York Jets (MetLife Stadium), 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN (Monday Night Football)

Loss (4-5) Pats on MNF?  I know there's no TB12 but I still think we're a year from turning that into something.

Week 10
Sun., Nov. 15 — New York Jets at Miami Dolphins (Hard Rock Stadium), 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS

Win (5-5).  I think we pull off the upset.  I'm feeling a shootout here and the birth of the Sam vs Tua rivalry.

Week 11
BYE

Week 12
Sun., Nov. 29 — New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins (MetLife Stadium), 1 p.m. ET on CBS

Loss (5-6).  Miami gets revenge.

Week 13
Sun., Dec. 6 — New York Jets vs. Las Vegas Raiders (MetLife Stadium), 1 p.m. ET on CBS

Loss (5-7).  Raiders play much better than they did last year and get revenge for last year's drubbing.  Btw, doesn't it feel like we seem to play them every year?

Week 14
Sun., Dec. 13 — New York Jets at Seattle Seahawks (CenturyLink Field), 4:05 p.m. ET on FOX

Loss (5-8) Jamal gets 3 INTs, including the game winning pick-6.

Week 15
TBD — New York Jets at Los Angeles Rams (SoFi Stadium)

Win (6-8).  Another nice win.  Rams not all they're cracked up to be. 

Week 16
TBD — New York Jets vs. Cleveland Browns (MetLife Stadium)

Win (7-8). We finally beat the Browns.

Week 17
Sun., Jan. 3 — New York Jets at New England Patriots (Gillette Stadium), 1 p.m. ET on CBS

Loss (7-9) BB puts the dagger in our playoff hopes.  This game might end up being a toss-up though.  I could see the Pats start to fall apart by season's end.  I'll leave this one up in the air.  Maybe we can go 8-8 and get the last playoff spot, depending on what goes on in the AFC this year.  Remember that there's an extra WC this year.  Last year the 8-8 Steelers would've qualified.

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Gase was thrown into a fire last year, probably the most challenging and difficult HC role in the NFL in the 2019 season, and the culture change, QB growth, and 6-2 finish was admirable. 

You ask me, Gase has already changed expectations and proven he is a very good NFL head coach.  At this point it boils down to the offensive coordinator and the roster.  Loggains and Douglas are the ones we need to ask more of.  Gase proved his mettle last year.

SAR I

Ask more of Joe D?  This is the first offseason he's had a chance to do anything.  As for Loggains, he's Gase's pick so Gase is on the hook there.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

What does that look like in numbers?

19 TDs

13 INTs

3024 YDs

61.9% Comp

84.3 QB Rating

~ SAR I

12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Ask more of Joe D?  This is the first offseason he's had a chance to do anything.  As for Loggains, he's Gase's pick so Gase is on the hook there.

You can't blame Gase for his own decisions. 

~ SAR I

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bitonti said:

6 wins
Gase fired
Darnold wally pipped by James Morgan

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

You posited three scenarios for this year

I said Id be willing to bet on all 3

Jets win more than 6 games

Gase isnt fired during or after season prior to next NFL draft

Darnold isnt replaced by James Morgan permanently this season unless by injury

Who ever wins all 3 or 2/3 mini bets wins our bet.

Cash bet to charity of winners choice.   Wanna play?

15 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Were the Jets 2 of the 8 games that the Bills played against "dregs"?

Yes.  The Jets were thought to be the worst team in the NFL at 1-7 due to injuries and an ill quarterback.

That's the entire surprise of the 6-2 finish.  How a Jets team that debilitated could perform at such a high level.  Gase did a masterful job with a crap roster reduced to rubble.  

SAR I

Personally, I think there's a real chance we have the worst coach in the division.  Though, admittedly, I'm a fan of both the Bills and Dolphins HCs (who IMO are both on the rise).  I'd trade Gase for either if it were an option.

BB goes without saying.

Bills HC had a vastly superior roster to the Jets, barely eked out a wildcard, and was humiliated in the postseason.  Again.

Dolphins HC had a better team on the field in both contests than the Jets did, couldn't sweep.

Gase did more with less than those two did with more.  But you hate Gase so you can't see what objective Jets fans can.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, heymangold said:

And you’re proving my point.  The ravens won 14 games, double what the jets managed to pull off.  And like Tuscany said, the bills basically handed us our 7th win.

The 2019 Ravens had a Top 3 roster where the Jets entered the season Bottom 5 and were sitting at The Absolute Bottom at 1-7.

Harbaugh is a borderline HOF head coach who has been with the Ravens for a decade, Gase still a raw youngster who was in his very first season with the Jets.  Harbaugh did what he should have done, succeeding with that kind of roster.  Gase at 1-7 by all rights should have gone 2-6.  Instead, he went 6-2.

Gase's accomplishment in many ways is better than Harbaugh's.  And even if you disagree with that, you must give Gase a ton of credit for keeping his injured, ill, ragtag Maccagnan team from imploding and pushing them to resounding victories.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Gase did more with less than those two did with more.  But you hate Gase so you can't see what objective Jets fans can.

SAR I

This comment is very true. The majority that hate Gase never liked him as a head coach. It's so EASY to be a negative Nancy for a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in a 9 seasons. It's the herd mentality for SOJF. They love to commiserate and talk 6-10 records in between the NFL draft which is their favorite time of year.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Yes.  The Jets were thought to be the worst team in the NFL at 1-7 due to injuries and an ill quarterback.

That's the entire surprise of the 6-2 finish.  How a Jets team that debilitated could perform at such a high level.  Gase did a masterful job with a crap roster reduced to rubble.  

SAR I

If the Jets ever win a Superbowl under Gase, you will be the absolute hero of this forum for your steadfast belief in the guy.  And I'm pretty sure you've said that you've been critical of the team in the past (when you think it's warranted), meaning you're not just a wide-eyed optimist.

I'm still not a believer in Gase but I absolutely hope to eat crow over that opinion.  Potentially, I could see us sneaking into the last playoff spot at 8-8 but I'd be thrilled if we went 10-6 and won the division (which is what I think you predicted).  Let's hope you're right.

This is an interesting point.  I still think that Joe D is going to turn this into a desirable job in short order. Though it's really all about Sam.  I still think HCs will want to be here if Sam proves he's legit.  Why wouldn't a quality HC want to ride out that kind of glory?  Especially considering we might have a quality GM.  Btw, how did we get such a high caliber candidate at GM if we weren't a desirable franchise?  Let Sam prove himself this year then let's make a huge offer to Urban Meyer next offseason.

The Jets are the second-fiddle football team in a huge media market pre-programmed to hate on them, running the Jets HC out of town is big business.  No Jets head coach has gone on to be successful anywhere else except Pete Carroll and he was barely here.  14 coaching changes since Namath, Pete had to run to USC to get the stench off, outside of him its been career suicide.  We are NFL Siberia, a place where head coaches are merely blah coordinators smart enough to grab a paycheck for a few years before the media rips them to shreds and they take their few millions and retire in a trailer in Virginia.

It's going to take a lot more than Sam Darnold having a good season to reverse that reality.  We are incredibly fortunate to have a highly regarded, experienced head coach willing to come here.  Landing Gase was an incredible stroke of good fortune.  And idiot Jets fans were flying planes trying to get the guy fired at 0-4.  I'm sure Urban Meyer would just love to come here, get off to a rough start, and see his family humiliated and his legacy ruined like that.

Jets fans forget that it's all about the head coach.  You can get lucky and draft a quarterback, they have no choice but to report for duty.  Getting a good head coach?  Impossible.  Always 10 other teams looking for one and always 8 or 9 of those destinations more attractive.

SAR I

Its hard to believe we are in year 3 with Darnold and the offense still lacks talent at the skill positions and this makeshift offensive line will probably take a while to gel especially this year due to covid/no preseason games.  I see Darnold making the best of the turd sandwich he was given once again but another 5-7 wins in the books.

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets are the second-fiddle football team in a huge media market pre-programmed to hate on them, running the Jets HC out of town is big business.  No Jets head coach has gone on to be successful anywhere else except Pete Carroll and he was barely here.  14 coaching changes since Namath, Pete had to run to USC to get the stench off, outside of him its been career suicide.  We are NFL Siberia, a place where head coaches are merely blah coordinators smart enough to grab a paycheck for a few years before the media rips them to shreds and they take their few millions and retire in a trailer in Virginia.

It's going to take a lot more than Sam Darnold having a good season to reverse that reality.  We are incredibly fortunate to have a highly regarded, experienced head coach willing to come here.  Landing Gase was an incredible stroke of good fortune.  And idiot Jets fans were flying planes trying to get the guy fired at 0-4.  I'm sure Urban Meyer would just love to come here, get off to a rough start, and see his family humiliated and his legacy ruined like that.

Jets fans forget that it's all about the head coach.  You can get lucky and draft a quarterback, they have no choice but to report for duty.  Getting a good head coach?  Impossible.  Always 10 other teams looking for one and always 8 or 9 of those destinations more attractive.

SAR I

Wow, that's as "Eeyore" as it gets!  I guess when it really comes down to it, I'm probably more optimistic about this franchise than you are.

1914485341_EeyoreJets.JPG.273ea4d10ca6dff18560ea890dfd3a9b.JPG

If we win more than 5 games Gase is a genius.   The roster that he inherited was putrid.  It was so bad guys complained that we didn't sign a mediocre WR for 15 per.   Last years roster was the worst in the NFL.  

The other reality is with Rosen being cut it looks like Mac went all in after passing on a great QB class to be in position to draft a QB in a class that has mostly been underwhelming.  Mayfield, Rosen and Allen all look like busts.   Sam has at least tread water and looked like a guy who can lift the team at times.  

On the plus side NE is in a rebuild mode, the Bills, a loaded team, still needs a QB and the Dolphins are going to probably sit there QB of the future for a year. 

The team is in transition.  Clearly we are revamping the entire OL this year which may take time to gel.  We are loaded with picks and money for next year.  I'm going to enjoy this year knowing it could be a bottoming out and hopefully some of the draft picks start to show they are going to be part of a good nucleus going forward.   If the OL starts showing some chemistry by game 5 it will be a very successful year.

• Upvote 1

LOL, so it's okay to be onboard with punting Gase after 4 games but Douglas gets years?

Incredible.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If the Jets ever win a Superbowl under Gase, you will be the absolute hero of this forum for your steadfast belief in the guy. 

First name that comes to mind when reading this is @T0mShane.  When the Jets were 1-7 he was defending Gase...showing everyone Kyle Shanahan's record in San Francisco the first two seasons: 10-22. 

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

If we win more than 5 games Gase is a genius.   The roster that he inherited was putrid.  It was so bad guys complained that we didn't sign a mediocre WR for 15 per.   Last years roster was the worst in the NFL.  

The other reality is with Rosen being cut it looks like Mac went all in after passing on a great QB class to be in position to draft a QB in a class that has mostly been underwhelming.  Mayfield, Rosen and Allen all look like busts.   Sam has at least tread water and looked like a guy who can lift the team at times.  

On the plus side NE is in a rebuild mode, the Bills, a loaded team, still needs a QB and the Dolphins are going to probably sit there QB of the future for a year. 

The team is in transition.  Clearly we are revamping the entire OL this year which may take time to gel.  We are loaded with picks and money for next year.  I'm going to enjoy this year knowing it could be a bottoming out and hopefully some of the draft picks start to show they are going to be part of a good nucleus going forward.   If the OL starts showing some chemistry by game 5 it will be a very successful year.

I wouldn't say Allen is a bust.  And while I'm not very high on Mayfield, I don't think it's fair to write him off yet.  I still think Sam is legit though and I think, when it's all said and done, he will be the best QB in his draft class.

LOL, so it's okay to be onboard with punting Gase after 4 games but Douglas gets years?

Incredible.

SAR I

I didn't want to fire him after 4 games.  I even said last year that he deserved to finish the year (what's the point of an in-season coaching change anyway).  But even if we accept your premise, Joe D has basically had 0 games as GM of this team.  He was hired after the draft and free agency.  The only impact he could have last year was to pick up scrap heap players.  

14 hours ago, CSNY said:

Sar. Can you explain how Gase is not responsible for his own decisions 

Gase is responsible for Loggains which is why I expect him to replace him if the offense doesn't improve.  If the defense doesn't take steps forward, I expect him to fire Williams too.

The point is that Gase isn't running our offense, this "offensive guru" stuff was a straw man created by the likes of Manish so he could shoot him down and sell papers.  He's a head coach.  He is running the entire team.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

First name that comes to mind when reading this is @T0mShane.  When the Jets were 1-7 he was defending Gase...showing everyone Kyle Shanahan's record in San Francisco the first two seasons: 10-22. 

Both were optimistic about him but it was my impression that SAR was leading that charge.  I could be wrong though.

Just now, SAR I said:

Gase is responsible for Loggains which is why I expect him to replace him if the offense doesn't improve.  If the defense doesn't take steps forward, I expect him to fire Williams too.

The point is that Gase isn't running our offense, this "offensive guru" stuff was a straw man created by the likes of Manish so he could shoot him down and sell papers.  He's a head coach.  He is running the entire team.

SAR I

Am I wrong or does GW report to CJ?  IIRC, GW was hired before Gase.  Besides, the defense was not the problem last year.

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I wouldn't say Allen is a bust.  And while I'm not very high on Mayfield, I don't think it's fair to write him off yet.  I still think Sam is legit though and I think, when it's all said and done, he will be the best QB in his draft class.

I think Allen could have a HOF NFL career at TE.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If the Jets ever win a Superbowl under Gase, you will be the absolute hero of this forum for your steadfast belief in the guy.  And I'm pretty sure you've said that you've been critical of the team in the past (when you think it's warranted), meaning you're not just a wide-eyed optimist.

I go from the gut, not fantasy stats, and I try to be objective.  To clarify, I am not a Gase fan, but what I saw last year leads me to believe I should be a Gase believer.  Judging him solely on offense (he is equally responsible for D and ST) and judging him on 2019 (when the awful Maccagnan roster was decimated) is just irresponsible.  What Gase accomplished in light of all the cards stacked against him was incredible.  The first year's of the likes of Edwards, Mangini, Bowles, even Ryan aren't as impressive.  Edwards and Ryan inherited strong rosters with great OL's.  Gase got nothing.  With all those injuries and illnesses, the 2019 Jets were an expansion team.

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm still not a believer in Gase but I absolutely hope to eat crow over that opinion.  Potentially, I could see us sneaking into the last playoff spot at 8-8 but I'd be thrilled if we went 10-6 and won the division (which is what I think you predicted).  Let's hope you're right.

Let's goooooo!

SAR I

13 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

You posited three scenarios for this year

I said Id be willing to bet on all 3

Jets win more than 6 games

Gase isnt fired during or after season prior to next NFL draft

Darnold isnt replaced by James Morgan permanently this season unless by injury

Who ever wins all 3 or 2/3 mini bets wins our bet.

Cash bet to charity of winners choice.   Wanna play?

is this a parlay? is it three separate bets? 

first bet - TOTAL WINS 

Yes I am willing to bet straight up 6.5 over under (i'll take the under at -130 you get the over at +100 even thats current pricing and favors you) 

second bet - Gase Fired

Odds on Gase? I'll take that straight up too, even tho I could very well lose it but it's good synergy with bet number 1. -110 each side 

those together I want parlay odds. 

Bet 1 -130

Bet 2 -110

Parlay payout means bet 100 to win 240 

as for the Morgan bet you seem to misunderstand the phrase wally pipp.

meaning James Morgan gets the job because of injury and never gives it back like Lou Gehrig is precisely the scenario I want to bet on.  

that is a specific longshot call like saying boxing KO in a specific round 

and if that's straight up i want like 8:1 odds cause it's a lightning strike  :)

Bet 1 -130

Bet 2 -110

Bet 3 +800

so to review i hit all three scenarios bet 100 to win 2900

this sliding 2 out of 3 your propose is bet 100 to win 240 (above scenario where bet 1 and 2 come in) or 1400-1600 if bet 1/3 or bet 2/3 

this is an illustration why I don't bet parlays by the way 

the payouts look so amazing because the chances of any two things happening are totally S--t

so to summarize we can do 3 individual bets if you prefer but parlays are for suckers 

even if you give me the correct odds

This team will be bad, but at least we have players man enough to show up for games.  CJ Measley worst FA signing ever.  Gase has to go mid season.  Williams is our best shot.  If I see improvement in our OL, I will be happy.  Also hope Maye makes the pro bowl.

Darnold got stuck with no HC or OC worth a damn.  Kid has got to have a chance to perform.  Only this organization could find a way to make things worse.  We have to find targets for our QB.  WR has to be our number one goal in next years draft.

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Both were optimistic about him but it was my impression that SAR was leading that charge.  I could be wrong though.

They've both have had Gase's back, but I really remember T0m fighting for Gase when it was about as cool as riding a moped. Don't get me wrong, riding a moped is fun.