5tds for mahomes-jets all season 4 passing tds

kmnj

mahomes threw for 5 tds as you all know -but what  you may not know is that is ONE MORE than the Jets have had all season

way to go Gase-you are proving what smart fans knew from day one when you were hired-you are who we thought  you are and that is a terrible coach and a terrible offensive "genius"

Joe is off to a banner start as well-we have one player who is good and one who the book is open on (Mims) Hey Joe I really love the contribution we are getting from Morgan-that was a great pick just a two steps behind our Hackenberg pick

I am so glad we signed perriman and extended griffin and man does herndon look great too.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, kmnj said:

mahomes threw for 5 tds as you all know -but what  you may not know is that is ONE MORE than the Jets have had all season

way to go Gase-you are proving what smart fans knew from day one when you were hired-you are who we thought  you are and that is a terrible coach and a terrible offensive "genius"

Joe is off to a banner start as well-we have one player who is good and one who the book is open on (Mims) Hey Joe I really love the contribution we are getting from Morgan-that was a great pick just a two steps behind our Hackenberg pick

I am so glad we signed perriman and extended griffin and man does herndon look great too.

Is Adam Gase the quarterback? 

14 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Do you people want to tank or not?

Make up your minds

we are not intentionally tanking we are losing because our roster and coaching is terrible-please stop with the it was some great master plan it was not.

Joe was going to provide sam with weapons and protect him and MANY here said we were in great position to go from 6 wins to take the AFC east

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

our terrible record and terrible roster will lead us to getting a high pick-hopefully the first pick but that was not the "plan"

it  is now being used as excuse because some cant fathom that our team , our roster and our coaching could be so terrible that there must have been some other secret master plan to suck

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Do you people want to tank or not?

Make up your minds

I did not want to originally. But since the Broncos game- I’ve been full on tank! I was willing to give Sam the benefit of the doubt based on the roster and coaching. He is damaged goods at this point. Still hoping he can land on his feet in a good organization and get it fixed. But he’s all done here. This team is complete and utter sh*t. The only way to hope to get it right is blow everything and everybody up.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, August said:

What does Mahomes passing for 5 TD’s have to do with Gase? 

you are only reading part one of the post-part two was those 5tds are more than the Jets have had all season-this is  UNDER AN ADAM GASE OFFENSE

21 minutes ago, kmnj said:

we are not intentionally tanking we are losing because our roster and coaching is terrible-please stop with the it was some great master plan it was not.

Joe was going to provide sam with weapons and protect him and MANY here said we were in great position to go from 6 wins to take the AFC east

I don’t care whether it started off as intentional or not. But it sure as hell seems like that’s the plan at this point.

And it’s working 

The Jets are well on their way to landing the highest touted QB prospect in recent memory and have a metric sh*t ton of cap space and premium draft picks over the next two years to actually surround said QB with a quality supporting cast.

In his first draft class, Douglas appears to have landed us a franchise LT for the next decade, a potential starting quality WR, a punter who is already amongst the best in the league, a solid complementary RB, etc.

This years FA class was sh*t. Who was worth throwing big money at? Jack Conklin? Douglas chose to bring in a couple of mid-tier guys on one year patch deals. 

As I’ve said before, there’s a reason why Douglas insisted on a 6 year deal before taking this job. He knew from the get-go that this roster was hot garbage and would need to be completely stripped down and rebuilt from the ground up.

Some people are crying about it right now, but if the Jets land a competent HC, add a legit #1 WR in FA like Godwin or Robinson and then walk away from the Top 35 with, let’s say, a Trevor Lawrence/Travis Etienne/Josh Myers combo...then suddenly many frowns will be turned upside down.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, kmnj said:

this is some bullsh*t.

32 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t care whether it started off as intentional or not. But it sure as hell seems like that’s the plan at this point.

And it’s working 

The Jets are well on their way to landing the highest touted QB prospect in recent memory and have a metric sh*t ton of cap space and premium draft picks over the next two years to actually surround said QB with a quality supporting cast.

In his first draft class, Douglas appears to have landed us a franchise LT for the next decade, a potential starting quality WR, a punter who is already amongst the best in the league, a solid complementary RB, etc.

This years FA class was sh*t. Who was worth throwing big money at? Jack Conklin? Douglas chose to bring in a couple of mid-tier guys on one year patch deals. 

As I’ve said before, there’s a reason why Douglas insisted on a 6 year deal before taking this job. He knew from the get-go that this roster was hot garbage and would need to be completely stripped down and rebuilt from the ground up.

Some people are crying about it right now, but if the Jets land a competent HC, add a legit #1 WR in FA like Godwin or Robinson and then walk away from the Top 35 with, let’s say, a Trevor Lawrence/Travis Etienne/Josh Myers combo...then suddenly many frowns will be turned upside down.

I have been a fan for about 40 years and this is the most upset I have ever been with this organization. They suck from top to bottom. And even if we pick Lawrence I fully expect them to screw that up as well. It is what this team does.

• Post of the Week 2

50 minutes ago, jago said:

this is some bullsh*t.

what is not true about it

Joe wasted a 4th round pick  on a qb that will never see the field when we have needs all over

his  draft-we got a very good maybe great pick round one

after that -mims -I will wait and see-maybe he is good maybe not

after that it heads downhill fast

7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Cook also had 4 yesterday.

Just think, we could have had Mahommes, Cook, a 1 and 3 2s.

Instead, Adams, Maye, and Darnold.

BIG MACC!!!!

what is sadly comical is MANY on here defended Macs plan by trying to win by drafting secondary guys back to back and these are the same folks defending the nonsense going on now

we literally wasted a 4th round pick when we have needs all over the f'n field

• Upvote 1

year one the idea is draft young guys to build around-we drafted Morgan who will never see the field and ironically we are talking about drafting a qb next year-somebody explain how that was a great pick-part of the Joe D master plan to surround sam with weapons?

46 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Cook also had 4 yesterday.

Just think, we could have had Mahommes, Cook, a 1 and 3 2s.

Instead, Adams, Maye, and Darnold.

BIG MACC!!!!

Dont stop there!!!!

Adarius Stewart >>>>Chris Godwin, Kenny Golladay.

Nathan Sheppard>>>>Sam Hubbard, Orlando Brown

LETS GO!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Watching Mahomes--especially his calm and decision making--shows how far Darnold is in his development and overall ability.  We were discussing this morning in my house how Brady has 20 TDs right now while Sam has three this season and 39 for his career.  Please let's admit the mistake and move on.

44 minutes ago, Jetluv58 said:

But what about Morgan? Is he just a total flop or what? Why play Flacco? Also ... why is Gore out there? What purpose is he serving? 

joe apologists wont address the pick -our rebuild consists of using a 4th rounder for a guy that will never play  a role for us-even though we need help all over the field

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I have been a fan for about 40 years and this is the most upset I have ever been with this organization. They suck from top to bottom. And even if we pick Lawrence I fully expect them to screw that up as well. It is what this team does.

I have been a fan for over 50 years and I agree with you!

If they keep Gase as HC that would be the one stupid thing they can do and I believe that the odds of them doing just that are greater than 60/40 right now..... :( 

Team loyalty aside, Mr. Patrick Mahomes is an exciting QB to watch. The team surrounding him nicely complements his extraordinary abilities. Too bad the Jets had to play against him. It took something away, for Jets fans, from simply sitting back and watching him do things 'with a will', as the old seaman's phrase goes.