Disgraceful Loss. Jets Just Embarrassed the NFL

6 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

the game wasn't thrown. Greg Williams is just arrogant and called what he called. Why would he throw the game? he won't be with the team next year. Now if he becomes head coach next year I will admit you were possibly right

Ok, let’s go with this. Pretty sure that bounty thing was a big misunderstanding too. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I dont buy this, if you're going to throw a game, it's not going to be that close in the last 5 seconds. 

seriously if you are truly throwing the game you let them score the drive before. you don't wait for a miracle with 14 seconds left. it's a stupid theory really. greg williams is just arrogant

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I literally busted out laughing in front of my girlfriends parents and now I look like a weirdo, thanks.

lmao, you’re acting like you wanted to make a lot of cash but got caught up in some blood money instead.

”I wanted it but not like this man”

lol.. the hell 

LOL. Unreal the stuff you read on here. I wanted the 1st pick but not like this .  lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3