Schefter: Schotty Fired

Just now, pointman said:

Joe.. Joe. Joe, are you.. serious? I know you were around for the Rex regime with Schotty run our offense. Joe, you're not serious, right? Joe?

2009-2010 Back to back AFC Championship games yes I was here. 

Good times. 

Ive also been here for Paul Hackett,Chan Gailey,Marty Mornhinweg,John Morton,Jeremy Bates,Dowell Loggains,Adam Gase

• Sympathy 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

2009-2010 Back to back AFC Championship games yes I was here. 

Good times. 

Ive also been here for Paul Hackett,Chan Gailey,Marty Mornhinweg,John Morton,Jeremy Bates,Dowell Loggains,Adam Gase

Right. So how can you seriously say you want Schotty back? That 2010 was stacked. We got held back by Sanchez and the play calling. Had either been better.. who knows where we'd be. Perhaps all of us wearing our faded 2010 World Champion shirts as we posted anecdotal bullsh*t only we could enjoy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, pointman said:

Right. So how can you seriously say you want Schotty back? That 2010 was stacked. We got held back by Sanchez and the play calling. Had either been better.. who knows where we'd be. Perhaps all of us wearing our faded 2010 World Champion shirts as we posted anecdotal bullsh*t only we could enjoy.

Ok fair enough.

Remember that they say be careful what you wish for. 

2 minutes ago, addage said:

Actually Rex would be a good hire as DC

He said, not too long ago, that he will only take a HC job and has no plans of "moving backwards". I don't know if he has changed his mind on that, but seems really unlikely we would ever give him a shot at being a valet let alone a coordinator of any type. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So they extended the guy that traded two 1sts and a 3rd for a Box Safety, helping lead to a defense ranked # 31 against the pass.

And then they turn around and fire the OC who has been part of the successful side of the ball.

Makes sense. Smart work, Seattle. Smart work.

It was Pete Carroll vs Schotty.  No way Schotty survives that. Caroll is safe until retirement.

• Sympathy 2