Tom Brady Trashed

kevinc855

17 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

But could still prob throw a better ball most Jet QB's in the last decade 

Joel Franco on Twitter: "Tom Brady: drunk or sea sick ? #BucsBoatParade https://t.co/eJAwamVnGO" / Twitter

This is exactly the reason you should not invest and depend on him. He's a ticking time bomb with huge character concerns. I don't think he will make it very long at the pro level. 

• Upvote 1

As much as I can't stand Brady, I'm betting this was probably his favorite SB win if his relationship with Belli was not what we all thought it was. Who cares really, he can enjoy it how he wants too... Let's just get our team headed in the right direction for once so we can enjoy some as well, before I die lol... I wasn't old enough at 11 to really enjoy our first.

14 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

As much as I can't stand Brady, I'm betting this was probably his favorite SB win if his relationship with Belli was not what we all thought it was. Who cares really, he can enjoy it how he wants too... Let's just get our team headed in the right direction for once so we can enjoy some as well, before I die lol... I wasn't old enough at 11 to really enjoy our first.

Jets fans still love Namath, and he'd get that drunk the night before a game.

Brady won a SB, go out, have a good time.   He's over 21, he wasn't driving, who gives a crap.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Jets fans still love Namath, and he'd get that drunk the night before a game.

Brady won a SB, go out, have a good time.   He's over 21, he wasn't driving, who gives a crap.

Did I ever say he is an ass for doing that ?  I believe I said who cares, he can enjoy it how he wants...

• Upvote 1

I haven't been sober in years, in fact I'm on the Ozzy diet.

That being said Tom Brady looks like a drunk girl! Like this is the first time he's ever been drunk in his life.

If he had any real friends they would have stuck cigarette butts up his nose put bottle caps on his eyelids and drew a mustache on him with a sharpie!?

• Haha 1

I haven't been sober in years, in fact I'm on the Ozzy diet.

That being said Tom Brady looks like a drunk girl! Like this is the first time he's ever been drunk in his life.

If he had any real friends they would have stuck cigarette butts up his nose put bottle caps on his eyelids and drew a mustache on him with a sharpie!?

I can't f**king stand Tom Brady and everything he stands for.  He has no redeemable traits as a human being.  But New York Jets fans are the LAST people on the planet who should be criticizing anyone for being overly intoxicated.  lol.

The Irish, Russian wedding attendees, college fraternities and Jets fans:  These are the drunkest people on Earth.