Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You didn't push back hard last game, though, but okay.

Being the 2nd vote on Nolder's train means nothing.

this is true kind of odd thing to say. nothing special being 2nd... if you aint first your last.... 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote CTM

He had one post where he sounded really salty over Ape voting him. Struck me as frustrated Scum.

Spoot you feel like you're just bouncing around trying to find something people will latch on to. Im not sure wtf you are trying to accomplish.  

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Stark said:

Spoot you feel like you're just bouncing around trying to find something people will latch on to. Im not sure wtf you are trying to accomplish. 

Stark: I think you're trying too hard here on Crusher.

Also Stark: Why did you bounce off Crusher?

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Stark: I think you're trying too hard here on Crusher.

Also Stark: Why did you bounce off Crusher?

I only quoted the interaction between you and crusher and said that I didn't see what you saw, I saw a joke vote. the posts timing appear that way. then you semi-dug in and felt like you were trying to force it. 

I meant more that your vote to CTM felt rushed and like you were just going with the highest vote getter. bouncing was meant more your reasoning. "that thing CTM said" when ape voted him. you unvoted Crusher, and then it felt like you had to hurry and get a vote placed and you rushed it-

You could have taken the extra few seconds to quote it. and not wait for someone to ask. just my thoughts 

On 2/25/2021 at 3:27 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

That was true when I lived in northern NJ.  Why do you think I left for school at 18 and never returned?  We have centralized AC everywhere in southeastern NC, and everywhere else in the state that isn't in the mountain region.

Florida isn't special, JiF.  Well, it has a lot of special PEOPLE, but it isn't a special place.  

exhibit A (B, C & D)

151128227_235014428296720_42338642201253

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

I only quoted the interaction between you and crusher and said that I didn't see what you saw, I saw a joke vote. the posts timing appear that way. then you semi-dug in and felt like you were trying to force it. 

I meant more that your vote to CTM felt rushed and like you were just going with the highest vote getter. bouncing was meant more your reasoning. "that thing CTM said" when ape voted him. you unvoted Crusher, and then it felt like you had to hurry and get a vote placed and you rushed it-

You could have taken the extra few seconds to quote it. and not wait for someone to ask. just my thoughts 

You're misrepresenting the bold. My original case/argument with Crusher was not built off that vote. I didn't care about the vote when it happened. It was only what he said later, that made me question him and the vote.

I had already called CTM out on that post earlier in the game, so no I was not just "going with the highest vote getter". There was nothing rushed about it.

Feel free to ISO me and find it for yourself.

7 hours ago, Stark said:

lol... who's in your QT? 

I went back and read this portion of the game. see below

First 2 posts are consistent with Crusher calling it a joke vote. Spoot you seem like you're trying to spin that. 

At least I don't see it.

that's twice you mention my name. all on a "hunch" now you got Drums included. so Barry first, Now me and Drums. and when people ask you questions for reasoning or clarification on the post you're remembering you aren't being helpful  and trying to prove anything... just "Rule 14" go re-read. what's the deal?

Nah, Barry was just a day 1 placeholder, though he did look a little suspect after the initial interplay.  

Looks solid town on Day 2.  

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Not to brag, but I have a worthless degree in Psychology that has returned less dividends than Pac’s lawnmower. 

Until now. 

Thanks to my six year Bachelor degree, I have successfully ID’d everyone’s role in this game. I know who is Town and who is Scum. 

Feel free to jump in my DMs for deets. 

^^^this guy^^^

lol

22 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Wagonomics.  I'd guess at least two of the non-Nolder voters are scum.  

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Wagonomics.  Odds against all the scum team bussing him IMO.  Unless they are the late to the party voters.  

Alright, at least you’re “odds” are rooted in theory. Pinged at first, without that context as selling a bit of false confidence. I getcha now.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Stark, CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Spoot

Stark (1) - Pac

JC (2) - Barry, Drums

Gseed (1) - Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

w/ 12 players alive, it takes 7 to remove from wedding.

I actually hate every vote that followed me, but love ctm as the lynch here.

Unvote vote pac

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Stark, CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (4) - Ape, Crusher, 80, Spoot

Stark (1) - Pac,

JC (2) - Barry, Drums

Gseed (1) - Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I actually hate every vote that followed me, but love ctm as the lynch here.

Unvote vote pac

Pretty sure I ****ed up the vote count but this is what is it should be including this vote... double check me guys, stoned

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (1) -  CTM

Bum (1) - Gseed, 

CTM (3) - Crusher, 80, Spoot

Stark (1) - JC

Pac (2) - Stark, Ape

JC (2) - Barry, Drums

Gseed (1) - Bum

Crusher (1) - Pac

Fun game, guys.

Should make a rule that you can’t vote for anyone who’s already been voted for and call it “JiF’s circle jerk.”

Or, keep the lynch trains at 3 or less to ensure proper social distancing. 

I thought scum was supposed to take people out.  Is there a sign-up sheet for that? 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

Fun game, guys.

Should make a rule that you can’t vote for anyone who’s already been voted for and call it “JiF’s circle jerk.”

Or, keep the lynch trains at 3 or less to ensure proper social distancing. 

I thought scum was supposed to take people out.  Is there a sign-up sheet for that? 

I’m good with all of those. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Nah, Barry was just a day 1 placeholder, though he did look a little suspect after the initial interplay.  

Looks solid town on Day 2.  

You call it placeholder yet it was enough to not even consider voting Nolder for piggybacking your vote. Hm. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh, OK. I don't recall ever seeing pac landscape jokes elsewhere in the forum but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It would seem a bit out of place though - things tend to be much more lax in here than the rest of JN. Feel free to point out where we might find some outside of this forum.

They don't really exist here anymore either

• Upvote 1