The ***Official*** You know you’re going to make fun of Fields MNF thread

Just now, kdels62 said:

Steelers playing with shallow safeties get burned once and then decide “**** it let’s do it again”

Good play call putting Robinson in the slot and good look by Fields seeing the mismatch.

I’m still scratching my head at that.

I have no idea what the Steelers were thinking.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

just thinking about the Panthers fans beating there heads for not drafting Fields cause they got themselves Sam Darnold.....lol 

Rhule putting all his chips to the center on Sweet Sammy was career suicide.  I'll never understand it.  

Trade a 2 & a 4 for Darnold?  Fine.  Dumb trade, but I can at least kind of get the logic by which they decided to do that.  Handing Darnold the 5th year option and not mitigating your risk by adding to your QB room, leaving Darnold as the unquestioned starter ahead of the likes of PJ Walker (2017 UDFA, 5 starts in the XFL) and now James Morgan?  Madness.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Lith said:

Is it okay to give him credit for leading a 4th quarter comeback. On the road. Ina tough place to play. Against a good defense. After looking like crap in the first half.

Especially after all of the Fields is trash takes throughout the first half of this thread.

credit is one thing, but you know those threads wont be about that. they never are.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Game isn't over yet.  Still plenty of time for the Bears to get screwed here.  But yes, good for Fields and the team regardless of the result of the game.

Oh yeah I’m sure they’ll still blow it. But felt like a “**** you” drive and I’m glad they at least got that moment lol.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Rhule putting all his chips to the center on Sweet Sammy was career suicide.  I'll never understand it.  

Trade a 2 & a 4 for Darnold?  Fine.  Dumb trade, but I can at least kind of get the logic by which they decided to do that.  Handing Darnold the 5th year option and not mitigating your risk by adding to your QB room, leaving Darnold as the unquestioned starter ahead of the likes of PJ Walker and now James Morgan?  Madness.

just check there board, they didnt even have a game thread. guess they couldn't bring themselves to watch the game. one guy just started a fields thread just now...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

just check there board, they didnt even have a game thread. guess they couldn't bring themselves to watch the game. one guy just started a fields thread just now...

Oh I know.  I live in NC.  Panthers fans are either apopleptic or apathetic at this point.  There's no optimism nor is there any good reason for there to be any optimism.  

• Haha 1