QB James Morgan Signed by Steelers

jetsrule128

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Mason Rudolph is horrible and Josh Dobbs is on IR. Ben is a dead man walking, and Dwayne Haskins probably stinks to high heaven if he can’t even beat out Rudolph. Really good spot for Morgan.

Haskins is also covered in glitter all the time which makes it hard to play football. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Mason Rudolph is horrible and Josh Dobbs is on IR. Ben is a dead man walking, and Dwayne Haskins probably stinks to high heaven if he can’t even beat out Rudolph. Really good spot for Morgan.

This is probably why they are signing another QB.   Haskins just doesn’t get it.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

This.  Awful pick looking prospectively, at the time and retroactively.  

If it makes you feel better no one will be talking about Morgan as a JD whiff in a year. It'll either be that he's the one who hit on Zach or who passed on Fields/Lance/Mac to whiff on Zach.

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I'd say it is the opportunity of a lifetime.  And probably one of his last, if not the last.    Ben can't really stay on the field.  If you can't beat out Rudoplh, then you don't belong in the NFL. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

If it makes you feel better no one will be talking about Morgan as a JD whiff in a year. It'll either be that he's the one who hit on Zach or who passed on Fields/Lance/Mac to whiff on Zach.

I know that--it just chaps my ass a tad when you just throw away 4th round picks.  We picked Clarke with our last 4th round pick as a developmental OLineman.  Rather than throw away the Morgan pick I would have preferred he pick ANOTHER develpmental OLineman in the hopes that at least one of them worked out.  Now we have neither (not sure Clarke is ever going to see the field).

Nothing really matters at this point other than Wilson.  But still, use the picks wisely.  

33 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I know that--it just chaps my ass a tad when you just throw away 4th round picks.  We picked Clarke with our last 4th round pick as a developmental OLineman.  Rather than throw away the Morgan pick I would have preferred he pick ANOTHER develpmental OLineman in the hopes that at least one of them worked out.  Now we have neither (not sure Clarke is ever going to see the field).

Nothing really matters at this point other than Wilson.  But still, use the picks wisely.  

I am not saying that the Jets will clean house or should clean house this year, but I have actually developed serious doubts on their drafting,  FAs are better because JD did not have any Mac-like disasters-Trumaine, Bell, Mosley.  But the drafting as been really terrible.  

4 minutes ago, varjet said:

I am not saying that the Jets will clean house or should clean house this year, but I have actually developed serious doubts on their drafting,  FAs are better because JD did not have any Mac-like disasters-Trumaine, Bell, Mosley.  But the drafting as been really terrible.  

I think the 2021 draft was pretty good.  2020 we need Bechton and Mims to turn it around.  

• Upvote 1