Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

4 weeks with 4 different issues.  It could be getting to that point, yes.  Although it would be lunacy to cut a future resident of Canton.

You know who else suffered a lot of injuries but kept getting back in the game? Braveheart.

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

20 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

Flacco if you happen to read this... 

Just get the stupid shot.

It was, actually, Mike White who tested positive, Flacco is considered a close contact:

7 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

When someone in government says "the latest science" after being wrong for so long, I question not questioning the science, no?

There was a way to do this without politics, but since it's the lens through which you're seeing this, I'll respectfully take it no further.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I don't need any.  You provided incontrovertible proof.  

Pretty much yeah, and 99.9% of the medical community agrees.  

Apparently @Lupz27 doesnt.  Lets see 99.9%of the medical community or Lupz27 who for some lame reason thinks the message is a reason to downvote the messenger. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Do we know this is true? Has it ever been confirmed?

they just said on TMKS that was because of Flacco not being vax. they never mentioned Zack. 

but you do remember every interview Zach has done right? all without a mask. and Flacco always had one on because that was the rules. not vax must wear a mask

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

JD: we'll give a 7th for Flacco

The other GM: Make it a 6th and Flacco will infect all your back ups with Covid killing any QB questions for your clueless coach. 

It was Mike White who tested positive.

• Upvote 1