Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List

T0mShane

Just now, Chewy and the Jets said:

Didn't enter my mind at the time but bringing in an unvaccinated veteran qb (mid-season no less)  to stabilize and/or create some leadership was pretty foolish.  The guy can barely even take part in meetings and now this.  Really hard to understand the logic...  

Are you not aware of the plan sir

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

I think there's a difference between scientists questioning and refining science through scientific method and people searching the internet until they find something that aligns with their feelings, no?

When someone in government says "the latest science" after being wrong for so long, I question not questioning the science, no?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahshagahahshahahshahahahhaahahahahahahahagagagaghaahhahaahahhahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAABABAHABAHAAHABABABABABABBAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 minutes ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

Didn't enter my mind at the time but bringing in an unvaccinated veteran qb (mid-season no less)  to stabilize and/or create some leadership was pretty foolish.  The guy can barely even take part in meetings and now this.  Really hard to understand the logic...  

I made this point weeks ago about why we were risking bringing an unvaccinated guy into the qb room

So dumb

This was not Saleh or JDs finest moment 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Evidence of the benefits of modern medicine…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

Average life expectancy of humans was age 30, where it stood forever, and then continually rose around the turn of the 20th century.  Clearly that was “natural immunity” at work…

(eyeroll)

When you get the virus you either die or recover. If you recover you then have natural immunity.

(eyeroll)

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

When someone in government says "the latest science" after being wrong for so long, I question not questioning the science, no?

Except thats not whats happened.  The cries from the medical community is overwhelmingly telling people that the vaccine works and is necessary and the selfish who refuse to listen 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yes, imagine your young QB having to miss parts of games four weeks in a row. Should cut a guy like that. 

4 weeks with 4 different issues.  It could be getting to that point, yes.  Although it would be lunacy to cut a future resident of Canton.

Just now, Trotter said:

I don't even want to say it but does zach hit that list tomorrow? And if it ever did happen, that makes the trade for flacco that more jetsy.

Even more frightening is what Covid might do to an emaciated, pasty young man who only runs a 4.84/40. If that doesn’t make a person high risk, what does?