Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List

T0mShane

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There’s a pretty good likelihood Wilson is unvaccinated, too. He said in camp that his vax status is “personal,” but we know his parents are of the persuasion to be among the anti-vax demo. Zach better prepare himself for some uncomfortable questions this week while he works on his confidence/comeback. 

If he was unvaccinated, he wouldn’t have been able to take the field in London. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

That’s funny I just had a surgery on my finger and even though I’m vaccinated I still needed a negative test to have my surgery.  When I questioned why my Dr. told me because the vaccine doesn’t fully work ??‍♂️ 

It depends on your definition of works.  At keeping you from getting the virus.  No, you can still get It though the chances are reduced.  Not as severe but again can get it.   But the vaccine gives you a 99% survival rate.  Less that 1% with the virus die.  It’s not that complicated.  It keeps people alive.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Mike White is ridiculously unreliable. This is four weeks in a row with some odd ailment

There's the NFL Injury List, Injured Reserve, the NFI, the COVID protocol list, etc.  There will soon be another category, the "What Mike White Has" list.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

The Joe Rogan Experience 

I think Rogan is a tool, but do people realize that Ivermectin, which is what he is ridiculed for taking, is a protease inhibitor? Do those same people realize that Pfizers new Covid pill, is also a protease inhibitor? Thats not to say they are equally effective, but if you understand what a protease inhibitor is, there is a reason why its being taken for Covid. Lets also note Rogan got better from covid in like 2 days. People act like he was drinking horse piss and died 3 days later

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I think Rogan is a tool, but do people realize that Ivermectin, which is what he is ridiculed for taking, is a protease inhibitor? Do those same people realize that Pfizers new Covid pill, is also a protease inhibitor? Thats not to say they are equally effective, but if you understand what a protease inhibitor is, there is a reason why its being taken for Covid. Lets also note Rogan got better from covid in like 2 days. People act like he was drinking horse piss and died 3 days later

Ivermectin is also cheap AF.  “I’m sure that has nothing to do with why it’s being smeared though”. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

How do people still care about covid lol. The northeast really is full of neorotics…I don’t get it

Becasue the northeast is addicted to CNN and MSNBC, etc. and those channels are pretty much 24/7 Covid. You know how many people I see driving in their car by themselves with a mask on? And you know damn well they are vaccinated too. Like Covid jumps out of stearing wheels with a knife and kills people while they are driving

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Becasue the northeast is addicted to CNN and MSNBC, etc. and those channels are pretty much 24/7 Covid. You know how many people I see driving in their car by themselves with a mask on? And you know damn well they are vaccinated too. Like Covid jumps out of stearing wheels with a knife and kills people while they are driving

like I got the shot twice…I’ll get get booster… the covid forever people are legit neorotics. The mask thing is so bizarre. Like so bizarre. I get not wanting to go back to the office…but like grow up

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Don’t give Fauci any ideas of how to further scare his followers! :)

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

like I got the shot twice…I’ll get get booster… the covid forever people are legit neorotics. The mask thing is so bizarre. Like so bizarre. I get not wanting to go back to the office…but like grow up

More bizarre then someone stockpiling weapons for a siege of their home that’s never coming?

Obviously it’s absurd to wear a mask in a car alone, but I’m going by a sample size of me - as someone who’s driven in their car, alone, with a mask a couple of times, the explanation is not as nefarious as you may be thinking.  It’s more like, I was somewhere I needed a mask and I got in the car and forgot.  I suspect I’m not alone here.

And masks were worn through Asia long before covid.  It’s really not a bad idea on public transit and similar situations.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

As someone who lives in the northeast and communes with many northeasterners on both side of the political aisle, the masks are a nominal gesture that 99.9% of people are done with, but you’ll still throw on to walk through a Stop n Shop if enough people inside that Stop n Shop are wearing them. The only place they’re really uptight about vaxxing and masking is in Broadway theaters because one bad breakout traced back to a theater crowd will tank the season. Otherwise, the uptight lefty mask-fanatic is really just a media creation, in my experience. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

As someone who lives in the northeast and communes with many northeasterners on both side of the political aisle, the masks are a nominal gesture that 99.9% of people are done with, but you’ll still throw on to walk through a Stop n Shop if enough people inside that Stop n Shop are wearing them. The only place they’re really uptight about vaxxing and masking is in Broadway theaters because one bad breakout traced back to a theater crowd will tank the season. Otherwise, the uptight lefty mask-fanatic is really just a media creation, in my experience. 

T0mShane the Musical is not to be missed.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

More bizarre then someone stockpiling weapons for a siege of their home that’s never coming?

Obviously it’s absurd to wear a mask in a car alone, but I’m going by a sample size of me - as someone who’s driven in their car, alone, with a mask a couple of times, the explanation is not as nefarious as you may be thinking.  It’s more like, I was somewhere I needed a mask and I got in the car and forgot.  I suspect I’m not alone here.

And masks were worn through Asia long before covid.  It’s really not a bad idea on public transit and similar situations.

image.png.1c5a5d2685ecc2ac0b6f46af9eacf1c9.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3