Championship Sunday, who ya got?

Jetlife33

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

I got 3/4. Fitting I picked the Bucs and Brady doesn’t come through the one time I ask him to. 

Every fiber of me was telling me Rams are the much better team, but “don’t bet against Brady.” Flubbed that one.

In my heart, I want 49ers vs Bengals. It would perfectly punctuate the end of the Brady era and the seemingly orchestrated outcomes.

2 teams that have been working their way back to relevance. It’s a good signal for the league that any team, any year can make a run.

Rams are just uninteresting to me. Chiefs are fun, but I don’t like dynasties if my team isn’t involved.

Either way, no Brady, Pats, Raiders or Phins, so it’s all good!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In my heart, I want 49ers vs Bengals. It would perfectly punctuate the end of the Brady era and the seemingly orchestrated outcomes.

2 teams that have been working their way back to relevance. It’s a good signal for the league that any team, any year can make a run.

Rams are just uninteresting to me. Chiefs are fun, but I don’t like dynasties if my team isn’t involved.

Either way, no Brady, Pats, Raiders or Phins, so it’s all good!

No giants or bills either! I can enjoy championship Sunday and the super bowl. It’s so rare I can say that. 

I hate that half point hook if you take the Rams.  I'll still take them but Im hoping the line moves in favor of SFO, so I'm waiting.  I may tease it to -2.5 but the juice is probably too much.

Going with the over in the Bengals/Chiefs.

Also, Draft Kings has a Joe Burrow TD special odds boost to put an easy $50 in your pocket:

Joe Burrow over 1.5 passing TDs has been boosted from -180 to +100 with a $50 max bet. Grab that if the offer is still there (did mine yesterday).

Searching for other props right now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I hate that half point hook if you take the Rams.  I'll still take them but Im hoping the line moves in favor of SFO, so I'm waiting.  I may tease it to -2.5 but the juice is probably too much.

Going with the over in the Bengals/Chiefs.

Also, Draft Kings has a Joe Burrow TD special odds boost to put an easy $50 in your pocket:

Joe Burrow over 1.5 passing TDs has been boosted from -180 to +100 with a $50 max bet. Grab that if the offer is still there (did mine yesterday).

Searching for other props right now.

Over in the Cincy/Kc game sounds real good to me 

22 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

At the very least Buffalo is a division rival. Plus I treat them as a Canadian team not so much NY. 

You treat a New York team that plays in NY like a Canadian team. 

Meanwhile, Jet and Giant fans root for teams that play in New Jersey, but we all insist they are ‘really’ NY teams.

Bizarro world.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You treat a New York team that plays in NY like a Canadian team. 

Meanwhile, Jet and Giant fans root for teams that play in New Jersey, but we all insist they are ‘really’ NY teams.

Bizarro world.

I have a bunch of friends that are bills fans, they constantly ( almost obsessively)  make fun of jets fans for being in jersey. I kindly let them know Buffalo is closer to canada than NYC, and the jets play 7 miles away from NYC. So it’s really their doing. Also, half their fans speak French. Harmless banter. 

28 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I did a 7 point teaser with Chiefs (PK) and Rams (+3.5). 

My gut instincts say Rams beat the 49ers, but I'm protecting myself in case they lose by a field goal. 

Chiefs are a lock in my book to win with the Honey Badger back making the Chiefs secondary just good enough to win. 

does that parlay even pay even money?  :)

Waiting for the line to move to 6.5 in the Chiefs game before picking the Chiefs.  Of course, it will probably move the other way and then I'll have to decide whether or not to take the hook.  Happy with the over 54.5.  Hoping to see offense galore out there.  7 or 8 TDs is well within reason.  37-34 outcome variety.