***SUPERBOWL GAMEDAY THREAD*** Bungles VS. Kupps ***

JTJet

Shuttttttttt theeeeeee ****kkkkk uppppp already. 
That's not what he said about the commercial. Stop putting words in his mouth. 
You're just as bad right now. 
Let it go. 

Oh **** right off.

You attack me when he’s the one ******* whining about “ pandering”

Wish I could say I’m surprised though…

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Van Jefferson is a big draft miss for me.? I thought he was going to be good regardless where he ended up.  Then he goes to the Rams and thought he would be outstanding.  He’s been meh at best for his draft slot.

He's having a bad game but he's been solid...not a 1 but can develop into a replacement for Woods.  Better then what we got.

10 minutes ago, DLJ said:

The only L here is your bigoted ass complaining about non whites being featured in a phone commercial

It cost you nothing to just shut the **** up but you just had to open your mouth multiple times about a commercial most of us would’ve forgotten had you not voiced your outrage several times…

I'll check this out later.  Not sure what's going on but there have been a few complaints about Peace Frog this week.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

He's having a bad game but he's been solid...not a 1 but can develop into a replacement for Woods.  Better then what we got.

I looked after I wrote that and he was much better than I thought.  I wouldn’t say he’s better than anything we have, but he’s got a shot to be a decent #2

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I looked after I wrote that and he was much better than I thought.  I wouldn’t say he’s better than anything we have, but he’s got a shot to be a decent #2

I meant we drafted Mims in the same area I believe...could be wrong tho I'm drunk. lol

• Upvote 1