Players Arrive On Day 1

KRL

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I keep forgetting we brought Cager back as a TE

1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

Me too. Interesting to see what kind of progress he may have made. Also have Yeboah too,

Ugh, the Jets really need to draft a TE next week. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, slats said:

Ugh, the Jets really need to draft a TE next week. 

Not a fan of JD's signing of Uzomah and Conklin?

Honestly, I'm not sure JD will even be looking at TE this draft.

Maybe late, hard to see him picking one terribly early. Not sure there even is a worthy "early" TE this cycle.

Who are you hoping for?  Ruckert, Likely or Calcaterra at 111?  Or someone later even?

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Not a fan of JD's signing of Uzomah and Conklin?

Honestly, I'm not sure JD will even be looking at TE this draft.

Maybe late, hard to see him picking one terribly early. Not sure there even is a worthy "early" TE this cycle.

Who are you hoping for?  Ruckert, Likely or Calcaterra at 111?  Or someone later even?

I like both guys they signed, but TE might be the position that takes the longest for a college player to develop into a pro. I’d like to see them bring in one of the better prospects this year, but that could mean waiting as long as until the fifth round, the way the position is devalued around the league. As we know, injuries happen, and free agents bust. I’d like to have another guy there. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, slats said:

I like both guys they signed, but TE might be the position that takes the longest for a college player to develop into a pro. I’d like to see them bring in one of the better prospects this year, but that could mean waiting as long as until the fifth round, the way the position is devalued around the league. As we know, injuries happen, and free agents bust. I’d like to have another guy there. 

Yeah, the 5th seems about right for the valuation on this year's prospects.  One of the guys I listed should be around at our pick #111.

Just not sure they're all that good this year TBH.  I liked Ruckert some.  

I like Laken Thomlinson even more now, seems to be a dog person.

Why are half the team wearing pajamas and slippers?

I swear Feeney looks like he should show up in an episode of the first 48

Our QB still looks 14 yeas old.

I always like these show up for workouts photos, the guys look happy and ready to work. 

• Upvote 1