Ok, I believe.

2 minutes ago, PorP said:

Blah blah... I'm gonna cling to bitch sh1t just to keep it going....

Go drink zimas... I'm assuming you do as you were that quick with the reference....

Not judging... millennial... 

Jesus get some original material. Nothing says witty like using the joke I just said to someone else.

14 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Maybe.  Does it concern you in any way that the guy who essentially said that Wilson doesn’t throw a catchable ball, was struggling to catch?

If everyone else were dropping balls?  Sure.  So far, it’s only the guy who has been struggling with drops since minicamp, so no.  I mean, let’s be honest, he is a Cleveland Browns choke job away from being the reason we lost that game, and not the reason we won.  Credit to him for working it out and making up for it, but Garrett needs to be working with the jugs machine.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I mean, let’s be honest, he is a Cleveland Browns choke job away from being the reason we lost that game, and not the reason we won. 

Nonsense.

He dropped that one ball in that game and was our best player to that point even then. Without him that game’s over early.

Wilson is one of the most (top 10) highly skilled passers imo…

Wilson and Moore are the most highly skilled duo’s per their age in NFL imo

AVT is one of the best young OL in the NFL imo

Becton when/if healthy can be one of the most dominant OTs in the NFL imo 

Hall is the best looking rookie RB in the NFL imo

Sauce and Reed look like one of the best CB duos in the NFL imo

Q and Rankins are one of the best interior dt’s in the NFL imo.

The safeties and linebackers are all solid NFL starters 

…the only glaring holes I’m seeing is Edge, consistency on the OL, subpar play at TE and mostly sh*tty coaching 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Nonsense.

He dropped that one ball in that game and was our best player to that point even then. Without him that game’s over early.

That one drop should have ended the game.  I get what you’re saying, but the bigger point is that he is currently struggling with drops.

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

The Jets just hung 40 on the team that is leading the AFC East led by young Zach Wilson.

What game you watching PAC?

Also can you tell me when was the last DECADE the Jet O put up 40 points haha?

They still haven't. 

39 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

That’s just one point.  There are many more.  But, in general, the WRs being largely invisible isn’t irrelevant.

There is more than one way to win .  Smart coaching recognizes that and adapts.   Last week he played pitch and catch with his wrs 

This week we rammed it down their throats and took away their will.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

There is more than one way to win .  Smart coaching recognizes that and adapts.   Last week he played pitch and catch with his wrs 

This week we rammed it down their throats and took away their will.

Agreed.  Saleh coaching masterpieces.

• Haha 3

Just now, PorP said:

With how much nonsense sh*t that comes out of your mouth, your T9 is sqeacky clean... isn't it...

The day you can string together a coherent sentence, you may do so damage in this world. 

But it isnt tonight my friend. I am currently employing 17 Choctaw code talkers and running your posts through an enigma machine to decipher your attempts at humor.

Clever it is not. 

10 minutes ago, JTJet said:

The day you can string together a coherent sentence, you may do so damage in this world. 

But it isnt tonight my friend. I am currently employing 17 Choctaw code talkers and running your posts through an enigma machine to decipher your attempts at humor.

Clever it is not. 

Your T9 just used skynet to inform me you are all arsehole