Bears Commanders TNF

Rhg1084

22 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Feels like the Bears have almost no talent on offense. Justin Fields getting the Sam Darnold treatment

The Bears' receivers are maybe the worst group I've ever seen (and as we all know, that is saying something) and the line can't pass protect at all. On the other hand, they can run the ball pretty much at will and at least some of the protection issues are because Fields holds the ball for ten seconds on every play.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

The Bears' receivers are maybe the worst group I've ever seen (and as we all know, that is saying something) and the line can't pass protect at all. On the other hand, they can run the ball pretty much at will and at least some of the protection issues are because Fields holds the ball for ten seconds on every play.

His WRS blow, but I saw fields with years of time on multiple occasions tonight

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Matt Nagy is the problem. When he’s gone all will be well…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Matt Nagy is the problem. When he’s gone all will be well…

Mooney secures the ball in the end zone and the whole world is slurping Justin Fields today. But Mooney screws up the route and the catch and Fields is a hopeless loser. Fields didn’t play great, but—as with Zach—he sprinkles in some eye-popping plays that make you think he’ll be alright in time. The difference is, Zach’s Jets are about three years deeper into a rebuild than the Fields Bears are. Fields is literally trying to win games by himself out there, and he almost did it again last night. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

No they're not. He was awful.

That miss of Griffin in the endzone is probably worse than anything I've seen from Zach.

Zach does a lot of missing-Griffin throws. In fact, one of Zach Wilson’s most famous passes was the one he bounced in front of a wide-open Griffin on a rollout last season.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zach does a lot of missing-Griffin throws. In fact, one of Zach Wilson’s most famous passes was the one he bounced in front of a wide-open Griffin on a rollout last season.

So that makes Griffin the common source to both QB's.

It was Griffin all along

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Mooney secures the ball in the end zone and the whole world is slurping Justin Fields today. But Mooney screws up the route and the catch and Fields is a hopeless loser. Fields didn’t play great, but—as with Zach—he sprinkles in some eye-popping plays that make you think he’ll be alright in time. The difference is, Zach’s Jets are about three years deeper into a rebuild than the Fields Bears are. Fields is literally trying to win games by himself out there, and he almost did it again last night. 

The difference is that joe douglas traded adams and darnold and got a lot of prime extra picks to jumpstart the offense.  Plus fields needs major time to see things develop.

• Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This one wasn’t even a rollout. He had his feet set after play action with all the time in the world. Missed a guy wide open 10 yards away.

I make that throw.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

This one wasn’t even a rollout. He had his feet set after play action with all the time in the world. Missed a guy wide open 10 yards away.

I make that throw.

I know I make a lot of jokey, unserious observations on this godforsaken website, but I say this with all the sincerity I’m capable of: I have no doubt in my mind that you’d be a 62.7% passer in this league. No doubt.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Fields braver than the troops

• Haha 1