MNF Cheatriots vs Bears: QB Index game

Bronx

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Four different threads that the mods refuse to merge, all with the theme “Why can’t we be grateful for a 5-3 record? There are children starving in China who would kill for those vegetables, young man.”

OMG, shut up, I’m watching Bailey Zappe ball out pal! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ZachWilsonRightArm said:

So you guys are all in love with Bailey Zappe now? 

Haven't watched him until a few minutes ago but in 2 drives/ 2 tds by cheatriots with pretty good accuracy - not throwing off his backfoot - and quick decisions

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

I read these posts for entertainment. You guys actually think you know ehat you are talking about. You guys loved Mac Jone last year. Lol

Mac is a limited athlete with a limited arm.  An entire off-season of studying his weaknesses and he was doomed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DLJ said:

Jets on a 4 game win streak and here comes the usual dbags with the negativity. This jets team is different l, they continue to show it every week yet some of you just don’t know how to be happy

Damn right.  

It may not be pretty for 4 quarters, but the Jets will win on Sunday…

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I wouldn't fear Zappe too much, he has thrown up two passes for grabs and his WRs have made great plays.

What bothers me is this guy comes in and does it no problem while all of Zach's deep completions are from broken plays and never in flow. It's really odd to me how other QBs make it look simple and Zach never ever seems to give our guys a chance to win a 50/50 ball.

• Upvote 1