<<<<<<< Jets vs Bears -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

12 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Serious question:

*How does Mike White stack up compared to Trevor Siemian?

*Who was ahead of Trevor Siemian on our roster at the time?

*Why did we let him go?  $ or roster squeeze or talent? 

* White >>> Siemian

* Darnold-Siemian-Falk was the depth chart when he got his shot under center as a Jet.  It ended very quickly due to injury and we never saw him again.  

* I believe he only signed a 1-year deal, and we opted to let him go, I guess due to Flacco’s presence?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

It is game day. It is Mike White time. Short and sweet this week, the Jets defense has been carrying this team. Now with a QB change you will see a total team effort. Welcome back Elijah Moore.

Let's go Jets.

Jets flying high all day on Sunday!

I wish I shared your same optimism but I have serious doubts about Mike White and especially the team effort. Expect us to be flat and probably lose tomorrow with White sucking which will accelerate the collapse.

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 2
  • More Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I wish I shared your same optimism but I have serious doubts about Mike White and especially the team effort. Expect us to be flat and probably lose tomorrow with White sucking which will accelerate the collapse.

It's already tomorrow debbie downer :)   

Go Jets!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure.  And when he doesn’t you’ll give him no credit and say it’s purely because of the Bears D.  

Do you really care if he gives Mike White credit? He's a fan of the NY Zach Wilsons, not the Jets. That's pretty evident at this point. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1